Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 19)

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I second yew DKS...gud post indeed...Clap

Why to keep d PH ppl,Actors in ILLUSION...
I dont understand hows it gonna help them????

Its better to keep them a REALITY CHECK...
Thanx dear...

living in a delusional world is the worst thing one can do...they need a reality check asap
mera no. aa gaya...lolLOL
now did u saw a post SORRY BARUN... and all...quoting Khushboo...God LOL
No...my post is filled with responses...
I have not ventured out...

Poor soul is having her redemption track...LOL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah some people on this forum think that we are only loyal fans if we say IPK rocks! It is stupid the current track! Showing a dumb women's obsessive love for a criminal!

Her emmotionally blackmailing her family to bring Shyam back! A hypocritical old women coming back after 14 years and expecting everyone to tow the line to her!

Sick of the idiots in the house thinking Shyam is good? Pathetic! So we are supposed to Enjoy this track? Like ASR says... You've gotta be kidding me!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicSaraJLRickyBahlS.StephyRahm-DKS-princessunara

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Okay putting all this aside

What can we do now? Is there any possible way to get the attention of the writers? Because being frustrated and trps dropping isn't helping.

If the writers only want praises and they get irked by the criticism there's nothing we can do! They only like positive praises and hence I feel perfumes post is just an attempt to have people to stop talking negative about the show.

Like always it backfired. They need to STOP interacting with the audience and  stop paying heed to what people say look at the top shows do they PH go  on India-Forums and read comments about their shows? Post spoilers? They let their work do the talking.

Edited by pisces25 - 06 September 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-princessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Archana--

Dont they want an honest feed back??
Didnt they know when they chose this profession that criticism is also part of the parcel??
They cant expect everyone to turn a blind eye to mistakes and only ooh and aah at their work
More than anything else  i am laughing at the forum.We are not thumb sucking infants here.Everyone can think for themselves.So whats the need for the lengthy lectures on what to say and what not to.
Whats wrong in calling a spade a spade.Whats the point in sugar coating the facts?? if people dont want to listen to the truth then its not my concern.I'll say it like it is.

@bold- Speaking truth or ones honest opinion can become your biggest enemies...
If the creatives and PH dont want to listen then they can close there eyes and ears but expecting people to change is not desirable nor achievable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflamesprincessunara

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Frankly...it's hard to digest that Barun will be sad because of so called criticism...
He is way too smart & nice yaar...
He won't do such a thing...I really feel he  or Sanaya won't act like this...
They are way too cute for all this drama sensation technique...
May be a frantic attempt to stop constructive criticism by PH...
Emotional blackmail...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicSaraJL-DKS-Kookiemonsterprincessunara

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

I am tired of ranting today man !! ... I guess few of you would have seen the replies to my post on the spoiler ... they are not ready to learn ... and I don't understand why they are requesting not to criticise... I agree we need to stay from personal life but anything related to show , we have every right to voice out our opinion and suggestions and if they can't take it in good spirit all I have to say is 'Padhna hai toh padho varna aage bado' and I highly doubt Barun regularly visiting IF and even if he visits he would know he is the most appreciated actor on this forum...and as far as his looks costume and all is concerned ppl expect ASR to look royal whats wrong in that!!

I want Gul , Nissar , Arshad and a sensible person from writers team to visit IF and try and understand our POV or atleast make us look what they are trying to achieve !!

Hats off to you if you had patience to go through that thread and actually make posts! I tried it once, and understood it's like hitting my head on the wall..

I think the forum needs to understand not to go after every crap of news! I am sure people won't care if their act has upset their parents as much, but they will keep worrying about 'Oh.. Barun hates us all now because of a few morons on IF'...

Edited by ILoveHussain - 06 September 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicS.StephyKookiemonster-DKS-.shinchan.

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Bang on post buddyClap
Sach hamesha kadva hota hain but it doesnt mean bitter pills cant be swallowed.

Its democratic world and every one is free to express their views. It doesnt mean if u like something, even I should like it. In any field, or any profession or in real life too a person gets criticized. And in a filed like this where there is huge limelight no one can escape it. Even legendary actors  like Amitabh, Kamal Hassan are criticized in their career. If they had taken it too personal, would they have been what they are today? Criticism is something which should be taken in a positive way. No one is perfect in this world and there will room for improvement always. So if a teacher criticizes a merit student for failing in an exam and if student sulks who will be at loss? Even the master blaster Sachin Tendulkar had to face criticism to such an extent where he was advised to retire. But what happened next? Didnt he prove what he is? Every parent will be loyal to their kids. So if a kid robs or does some mischeif, what a responsible parent is supposed to do? Should he praise and bestow him with gifts for doing a commendable job?

I have been a silent reader in this forum from the first day of the show. I havent seen this uproar among fans in the forum eariler? Why only now? Doesnt it mean the present track is not at working with the viewers? So being loyal means we shouldnt have brain? We shouldnt think? We should praise even if something is going wrong? How can that be being loyal?

Wasnt this show supposed to be a love story of star crossed lovers? Weren't we promised for an intense redemption track for year long atrocities ? Werent we promised for grand wedding of the leads?  Did we get any?  So are the PH being loyal to the viewers?

Fans have been very very patient even during the misunderstanding track expecting redemption track, remarriage with contract being out? So what did we get for being loyal and being patient?

Show is not working because of multiple tracks which is creating lot of confusion. Leads and their tracks are totally being sidelined to accommodate some supporting actor's demands for screen space.Characterization of the characters is not the same anymore. There is no essence that was there one year back. There is no consistency,over night track changes, no logic, many things are forgotten, many bloopers, bad editing, even bad screenplay, direction not up to the mark. So why wont fans criticize? Why didnt the same fans criticize pre-misunderstanding track? What triggered fans to react like this now?

Instead of saying how fans should react, what should be seen and not, better try to focus on what your showing and do that whole heartedly without bending to some supporting actor's demands and losing the essence and the USP of the show.  Then see how will the same fans react.Smile

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 06 September 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Swathi0429Su_Somerholicnature-loverRickyBahlS.StephyKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

according to my belief barun is more mature than forum members!!!!!LOL...he will never CARE for bashing posts if any!!!!!!!!one more thing ...if barun get to see bashing posts against him...then i will say he is very unfortunate...bcs barun bashing posts hardly survive 20 mnts...Cool...nd he manages to see them!!!!!!

Yes he is way mature to care...some people can only spread rumors

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..sanja_hereKookiemonster

Go to top