Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 16)

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
But it's not fair that you all are complaining every single day.. As making topic as Kill Poojali, Daljeet quit.. Sanaya quit.. etc..
That's over the limit.. Wacko

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I second yew DKS...gud post indeed...Clap

Why to keep d PH ppl,Actors in ILLUSION...
I dont understand hows it gonna help them????

Its better to keep them a REALITY CHECK...
Thanx dear...

living in a delusional world is the worst thing one can do...they need a reality check asap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster.shinchan.

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

I agree that professional should have the guts to take criticism, without criticism no improvement in any profession. But unnecessary attack is not appreciable. What I have learnt from Khusboo today about barun I felt sad. He doesnt deserve any criticism at the moment. It is the hardest job to perform and emote all type of emotions in daily basis. He and Sanay are doing the best I have ever seen in TV. So criticism is good but why to criticize wrong people in wrong time.
I think one should never venture into creative field if they cannot handle criticism...

I have heard even the greatest of artists being criticised for their work...so I refuse to accept that Barun needs to excluded...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicRickyBahlvijji12ChaituvKookiemonsterGodhuliLogonArnieBoyBarun

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Honestly they should be thankful to the audience who r giving genuine feedback without getting paid.
If they visiting the forum is true then why r they not changing the track n give more importance to the leads which everyone likes to watch? Why didn't they give the redemption track, enormous posts were made for the redemption track, but we got 5 min of apology. 
    Every character is important for the show to run , but not at the cost of the original story line, this is not a love story anymore, now it's  all about one person Di, everyone eats,drinks, take medicines and even Iives only for her? And still they expect to see only appreciation posts, how silly!
    I don't know if someone commented or attacked the actors personally,I didn't see any such things in recent times though. I'm least interested in their personal lives! How silly it is to say that some actor has lost respect for their fans? I think they r mature enough to take the criticism too, but If that is true, then they should know that the fame they got is only because of these  fans. Better learn to respect them! Infact they should thank  their loyal fans who watched the show without the male lead for  almost 2 months and still watching the Di crap!
     As far as I remember , DB herself said in an interview that she is negotiating with PH for more screen space . 
   But i think it's better if ppl  can stop bashing and criticising, discussing abt actors personal lives, if at all it is happening!

Edited by Chaituv - 06 September 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicRickyBahlvijji12GodhuliLogon-DKS-Kookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

I thought they are too busy to even take care of themselves. Don't lot of people make thread saying BS / SI was looking tired, and they deserve a break & so on? All I can say is whoever drool over the actors should be flattered if the actors are really visiting IF. If they do, all I want to ask is 'seriously'? I mean a normal person like me sometimes don't have time to logon to IF for days. These actors work 12 hours - 28/29 days a month, and they have time to visit IF? I'd rather catch on my sleep if I were them!

Now assuming they are super humans and they do visit IF, why should be scared to post what we want? It's like a mom is coming to the kids room, and they want to hide their story books and open their textbooks.

From all the interviews I have read of the biggest superstars, they take criticism in a very positive way because that's how they improve their performances. SRK is SRK because he accepts his mistakes and try to rectify it. If the artist assumes that he is a superstar right from his first movie, he might end up becoming like a Viviek (oh.. I just found out he is back to the original spelling now!).

I think more than the bashing posts, the actors will definitely run away looking at the gutter posts on this forum. No offense to the TMs who make those. Frankly, sometimes I enjoy them too, but I'd not enjoy it if it was about me Wink.

I must say truth is stranger than fiction though.. out of 6000+ pages of posts, poor artists only come across the ones 'bashing' them! This seems more forced than the rabba veys these days..

Disclaimer: SRK & Viviek are just used as examples here!

Yes agreed the actors work tirelessly and I don't think they have time for the forums..if they have then it is admirable...

Hiding stuff is a strict no no...what will be the purpose if they find the concealed truth???

Yes Amitabh Bachhan has been criticised too..no one is too big for their shoes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicRickyBahlvijji12Kookiemonsterprincessunara

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I am not really paying heed to whatever khushboo said ..

The actors should know about criticism.. Its only for their benefits.. This is third major serial for barun .. he has long way to go.. It is our sheer love that sometimes fan pointed out something to get improved..

I think barun is wise enough to deal with it positively.. its just that TM's way of telling to reduce critic post i guess..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic..Swapnali..RickyBahlS.StephyKookiemonster-DKS-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

But it's not fair that you all are complaining every single day.. As making topic as Kill Poojali, Daljeet quit.. Sanaya quit.. etc..
That's over the limit.. Wacko

if this criticism remains constant and acts as the catalyst for them fixing the show? then what?
wouldn't it be better than the tracks remaining illogical, TRP audience rejecting it and eventually the show getting scrapped?
think about it.

And honestly i believe if DB quits and a newcomer replaces her and Anjali's role is reduced then 80%+ audience would be more than happy!
So u know there is an idiom called "For the Greater Good"..what about that?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicSaraJLRickyBahlvijji12GodhuliLogon-DKS-Kookiemonster.shinchan.

Go to top