Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 15)

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I can't be a blindfaith follower of any show...if it offers entertainment with some common sense then that's the one for me. This is the only show I watch and big fan of sarunEmbarrassed  But I can't keep praising the show or actors when there is a requirement of constructive criticism. I really don't trust the representative spoiler lady's word regarding barun reading if post and feeling bad..I think it's her own feeling and imagination. I hardly get her spoilers and I question her authenticity.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicshagun-rocksCetroniaIceflamesgatheringstormS.StephyKookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
see?  by letting us know how an actor is upset,
it has invite more 'discussions' on the said actor and everything that comes with him...
make it good or bad...

does this serve the purpose?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster-DKS-GodhuliLogonprincessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruffledfeathers

Agree with your post...

If CVs and PH and so on are visiting this forum so often, surely they can also spend time looking at so many posts constructively mentioning what is wrong about the show and giving suggestions, not to mention so many FF/OS/other creative stuff?

Isn't it very childish to say they don't want to hear criticism?

Well I have just this to say - IF mein aana hai to aao! Enter at your own risk...

Honestly, I am tired of all the PH/CV/certain actors forcing their opinions down my throat - I want to say to them - this is how it works, guys, take it or leave it...grow up please!
yes it is childish to listen to stuff that we dont want to hear criticism...

The CV and PH will be knowing as to where they are venturing...

They need to grow up...if they want only praises

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
You said it right buddy. Rishita's comment was like a cherry on the top (east or west, your comments are the best). Nice post. They cannot expect us to say only good words for them. Even the actors cannot demand that from us, but actors should not be bashed making reference to their personal lives. They may also have bad days. Anyways, I feel good. If they visit forum, then we can make comments boldly. By seeing that they can change a lot of things. I don't mind abt barun's hair cut, but if someone does not like that, they can say that. What all these mean, they just want their actor/character to be well groomed as per the business tycoon's lifestyle, so they can demand it.

I am a different type TM, don't know when what I feel. so all of you may feel my posts are contradictory. Sorry for that. But one thing I love the show.

I don't think any actor would ever feel bad for constructive criticism.  From my experience, I don't think so. I do criticize ppl, what is bad in that . If it is for their good, not at all bad. Personally talking, I like barun too much. Even I don't feel, he feels bad for that. If anybody does bad remarks on him personally, then I am not for it, but for the show the CVs don't expect that ppl would take up whatever crap they show. We are spending our valuable time before tv only on the expectation to enjoy and to have some quality time. they may be hardworking (we all are hard working), it is not our responsibility to reward them for their hard work if that hard work is not up to our expectation, but they should make sure that their hard work won't go waste. I love the show, the actors and all the IF members, especially those who keeps an open eye on things and without any hesitation says the truth and for me they are the true lovers of the show. That is it. I like barun very much and for that reason, each and everyone of my family members like him including my husband and my son. My sisters watch the show because of me, my nieces and their cousins and their family members and on and on. how can i love this show more than this (but now the show goes on a track  like I am really worried to face those guys who are watching it for me, but they all like these dramas, so not to worry). Thank you buddy for bearing me. No one would read  this, a bit lengthy. sorry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksRickyBahlvijji12Kookiemonster-DKS-

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by -Aimz-

DidikiSautji, WHY the effing hell am I on this page? Tongue

Khair hai. Jo chahtay hain woh hota nahin. Jo hota hai woh chahtay nahin.

I'm actually very shocked by the clever antics of some people who have certainly learned millions from Anjali when it comes to the kickass manipulative department.

If Barunji visits this Forum, I highly doubt he'd be disappointed, because for 1 criticism, and mostly constructive at that, there are a 100 appreciation posts all over, drooling over every inch of his exposed body and the hidden one left to the imagination of the phangurls. I'd rather, judging from his nature, he'd feel really shy getting to know how from teenagers to dhoop mein baal safed aunties have wet dreams about him and their thoughts from him stem from gutter, grow in gutter and germinate in gutter.

And we are talking about a mature, successful adult who very well knows how to handle ups and downs, not a tiny whiny teenager who wouldn't understand criticism for the sake of improvement if it's staring naked in front of them, doing a hoola-hoop.

Stop insulting Barun by terming him as some squeaky Am-I-Not-Purrfect pussy. Because he's not. He's a grown up. And it's time you grow up, too.

But wait.

Omggg Barun read the bshrzz post. OH NO Cry Cry Cry Cry
Barun we lav u sooo much!!!!!!! Dnt lsn 2 dese bshrzzz Angry

Dey shd hve redemption 4 der actionzz.

Barun dnt feel bad plxxx, U r Owsum Heart

In red again - just to say Hello hai and to tell how much I farak your comment.
Aap hamaara peecha kar rahin hain.
I love BS .
I will redeem soon.
Let me get my white SUV and I will roam the roads of Mumbai in no time.
BAS.

kookie i will join with u dammit
i will get white SUV and u get ready with glyserine bottle
we will  stop the SUV on some road and cry ok
We will howl and cry and then have a flashback of Di in all her bridal glory and then scream like a banshee.
R u ready?
If you are, then join me dammit.

kookie yeah i am ready
and i am excited for this crying session
and we will go back home drag DI to some Ashram and join her there and come back
are u ready dammit?
i am coming?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster-DKS-

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I am tired of ranting today man !! ... I guess few of you would have seen the replies to my post on the spoiler ... they are not ready to learn ... and I don't understand why they are requesting not to criticise... I agree we need to stay from personal life but anything related to show , we have every right to voice out our opinion and suggestions and if they can't take it in good spirit all I have to say is 'Padhna hai toh padho varna aage bado' and I highly doubt Barun regularly visiting IF and even if he visits he would know he is the most appreciated actor on this forum...and as far as his looks costume and all is concerned ppl expect ASR to look royal whats wrong in that!!

I want Gul , Nissar , Arshad and a sensible person from writers team to visit IF and try and understand our POV or atleast make us look what they are trying to achieve !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksRickyBahlvijji12-DKS-Kookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Glad you made this post!! Everytime there is a criticism and an honest and constructive one.. there is a hue and cry about criticizing them!! A profession related to media comes with its pros and cons.. you are under public scrutiny all the time.. whether onscreen or off screen and who said it was a easy life.. but its the price for the fame and money associated with it!!

If every praise gives you a kick ass feeling then every criticism should be taken with heed and opportunity for improvement.
I dont say every criticism is constructive.. like personal attacks on Daljeet for asking for more screen space but again lack of PR and failure to maintain confidentiality caused that damage. Once a news reaches the public you can never gauge how they will react.. unfortunately for her. she got the wrath!!

But getting upset over criticism is just ... and we have seen many displays of that over a period of time now!!

Appreciation and criticism are two sides of the same coin..and thats the trick of this trade!!

@ bold- well said...

I think the fans are intelligent enough to understand a shift in story telling without the leakage of DB negotiation news...

Yes they are two sides of the same coin one cannot go without the other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlGodhuliLogon

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

DidikiSautji, WHY the effing hell am I on this page? Tongue

Khair hai. Jo chahtay hain woh hota nahin. Jo hota hai woh chahtay nahin.

I'm actually very shocked by the clever antics of some people who have certainly learned millions from Anjali when it comes to the kickass manipulative department.

If Barunji visits this Forum, I highly doubt he'd be disappointed, because for 1 criticism, and mostly constructive at that, there are a 100 appreciation posts all over, drooling over every inch of his exposed body and the hidden one left to the imagination of the phangurls. I'd rather, judging from his nature, he'd feel really shy getting to know how from teenagers to dhoop mein baal safed aunties have wet dreams about him and their thoughts from him stem from gutter, grow in gutter and germinate in gutter.

And we are talking about a mature, successful adult who very well knows how to handle ups and downs, not a tiny whiny teenager who wouldn't understand criticism for the sake of improvement if it's staring naked in front of them, doing a hoola-hoop.

Stop insulting Barun by terming him as some squeaky Am-I-Not-Purrfect pussy. Because he's not. He's a grown up. And it's time you grow up, too.

But wait.

Omggg Barun read the bshrzz post. OH NO Cry Cry Cry Cry
Barun we lav u sooo much!!!!!!! Dnt lsn 2 dese bshrzzz Angry

Dey shd hve redemption 4 der actionzz.

Barun dnt feel bad plxxx, U r Owsum Heart

In red again - just to say Hello hai and to tell how much I farak your comment.
Aap hamaara peecha kar rahin hain.
I love BS .
I will redeem soon.
Let me get my white SUV and I will roam the roads of Mumbai in no time.
BAS.

I farak you more, Kookie.

But I don't farak you more than I farak Barun Sobti.

And I have to redeem myself.
But that's not how you redeem, dammit.
Haven't you learnt anything from ASRji?

After 11/28/40/45 days I will reflect upon my horrible behaviour. And then will make a post in the middle of the night saying, "I'm so sorry, for every single thing"

Why dont you love me dammit?
Cant you hear my sugarcoated , diabetes inducing ,pathetic baby voice?
I will only reflect upon my horrible behavior when BS will get a haircut.
BAS.
BS roxxx.

Edited by kookie2020 - 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-RickyBahl-DKS-GodhuliLogon

Go to top