Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 14)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini17

Good one...Smile
Unless and until the actors are not attacked personally, it's not a problem. We can't keep on appreciating the show even if we are not satisfied just for the sake of some important people visiting the forum. As for as actors, when they are in the public life it is bound to happen. they can take the constructive criticism and leave the rest.
After all even Mahatma Gandhi have enemies and other not-to-good (I wouldn't like to name anyone here) have fans liking their work...
Yes even the greatest people have critics and enemies...

Constructive criticism is a part of professional life...one needs to acknowledge it

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by -Aimz-

DidikiSautji, WHY the effing hell am I on this page? Tongue

Khair hai. Jo chahtay hain woh hota nahin. Jo hota hai woh chahtay nahin.

I'm actually very shocked by the clever antics of some people who have certainly learned millions from Anjali when it comes to the kickass manipulative department.

If Barunji visits this Forum, I highly doubt he'd be disappointed, because for 1 criticism, and mostly constructive at that, there are a 100 appreciation posts all over, drooling over every inch of his exposed body and the hidden one left to the imagination of the phangurls. I'd rather, judging from his nature, he'd feel really shy getting to know how from teenagers to dhoop mein baal safed aunties have wet dreams about him and their thoughts from him stem from gutter, grow in gutter and germinate in gutter.

And we are talking about a mature, successful adult who very well knows how to handle ups and downs, not a tiny whiny teenager who wouldn't understand criticism for the sake of improvement if it's staring naked in front of them, doing a hoola-hoop.

Stop insulting Barun by terming him as some squeaky Am-I-Not-Purrfect pussy. Because he's not. He's a grown up. And it's time you grow up, too.

But wait.

Omggg Barun read the bshrzz post. OH NO Cry Cry Cry Cry
Barun we lav u sooo much!!!!!!! Dnt lsn 2 dese bshrzzz Angry

Dey shd hve redemption 4 der actionzz.

Barun dnt feel bad plxxx, U r Owsum Heart

In red again - just to say Hello hai and to tell how much I farak your comment.
Aap hamaara peecha kar rahin hain.
I love BS .
I will redeem soon.
Let me get my white SUV and I will roam the roads of Mumbai in no time.
BAS.

kookie i will join with u dammit
i will get white SUV and u get ready with glyserine bottle
we will  stop the SUV on some road and cry ok

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-Kookiemonster-DKS-

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephyvijji12Kookiemonster-DKS-

loveBarunValley Senior Member
loveBarunValley
loveBarunValley

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
agreed hands down!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by Didikisaut

It is not the forum SP coffers are full with complaints, I agree that fans are attacking Daljeet but she has to prove it on screen not off it...the TRP figures tell the entire story

If there are complaints, that's fine. Let the writers deal with it, but attacking an actor or a writer personally is wrong. Like poor Gautam Hegde left twitter after being abused on it. How was that constructive?

That's another HUGE misunderstanding. Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate (remember she mentions getting hate mail and that her hubby was out of town). I'm not a big fan of Daljeets but I honestly felt so bad for her. No one deserves that kind of treatment, not even villains. They're just playing their roles for God's sakes!

And you also didn't get the whole point so let me reiterate. Actors/PH/writers don't just crave praise. They can deal with constructive criticism. Lately though there has HARDLY been ANY constructive criticism and just plain bashing. It's ridiculous.
Gautam frankly brought upon the doom on himself being rude in a platform which allows two way conversation is stupidity..

He had a bad track record on FB...his tweets of "Didi ki saut" and "Dekhna he toh dekho" are iconic...and one need not add to it..

There is no need of justifing Daljeet...did any one ask a justification for Shyam or Dadi???the PH need not shove in on the fans they are intelligent enough...

lately the frustrations have reached to all time high and this is expected as the PH is blatantly breaking their promise and altering the storyline...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValleySu_SomerholicRickyBahlRahmKookiemonster

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I'm actually very shocked by the clever antics of some people who have certainly learned millions from Anjali when it comes to the kickass manipulative department.

If Barunji visits this Forum, I highly doubt he'd be disappointed, because for 1 criticism, and mostly constructive at that, there are a 100 appreciation posts all over, drooling over every inch of his exposed body and the hidden one left to the imagination of the phangurls. I'd rather, judging from his nature, he'd feel really shy getting to know how from teenagers to dhoop mein baal safed aunties have wet dreams about him and their thoughts from him stem from gutter, grow in gutter and germinate in gutter.

And we are talking about a mature, successful adult who very well knows how to handle ups and downs, not a tiny whiny teenager who wouldn't understand criticism for the sake of improvement if it's staring naked in front of them, doing a hoola-hoop.

Stop insulting Barun by terming him as some squeaky Am-I-Not-Purrfect pussy. Because he's not. He's a grown up. And it's time you grow up, too.

But wait.

I love BS .
I will redeem soon.
BAS.

I farak you more, Kookie.

But I don't farak you more than I farak Barun Sobti.

And I have to redeem myself.
But that's not how you redeem, dammit.
Haven't you learnt anything from ASRji?

After 11/28/40/45 days I will reflect upon my horrible behaviour. And then will make a post in the middle of the night saying, "I'm so sorry, for every single thing"

Aimz
then who is gonna kidnap u for 11/28/40/45 days

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-Kookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are LOL
Thanx dear...

Yes they are like any product on the shelf the consumer may accept it or reject it, no one has any say in it...

Criticism is considered bashing if the individual doesn't agree completely...not the right thing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

But wait.

I love BS .
I will redeem soon.
BAS.

kookie i will join with u dammit
i will get white SUV and u get ready with glyserine bottle
we will  stop the SUV on some road and cry ok
We will howl and cry and then have a flashback of Di in all her bridal glory and then scream like a banshee.
R u ready?
If you are, then join me dammit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksRickyBahlvijji12-DKS-

Go to top