Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 13)

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicS.Stephyvijji12Kookiemonster-DKS-

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
My foot is the size of Poojali's face and hurts like this ruination of IPKKND but I am still working from home and reporting my SOB boss from time to time.
If I start whining ,throwing tantrums and crying like a wuss , they would sack me in one day.

IPKKND Team are professionals , I am sure of it.
We are bound by the employment contract that we all sign.

DKS- I only have one thing to say.
No Guts, No Glory.
People need to understand that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicIceflames-Aimz-Cetroniavijji12-DKS-VintageWineOmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by SaraJL

Oh yeah I thought it was a name fans came up with. I honestly did not know, but I do believe you.

I honestly don't know why DB defended her character. I thought it was because of the hate mail, but if it's because she can't take criticism then thats her problem.

The problem is the people that bash claim to be fans of IPK. Anyhow, we are allowed to criticize dear. I have no issues with that. Even I don't like some of the storyline.

Oh, we are not going to ruin our beautiful show with this weird name lol.
It's the original story, what you are watching now is related to this lol.

That too! but again, there is always going to be serious weird, crazy fans out there.. All you can do is ignore them, the ones who bash, but honestly learn to deal with criticism which DB really didn't.

Cool! Smile
see, so, we should be allowed to criticise!
That's the thing, if we criticise there is always someone calling us negative just because we hate the current track.
watch and wait, Let these people do their job, that's all I have been hearing...IPK is their baby CV's won't ruin it and so on!
I am in real world, not in Anjali's lol
I am so sick of waiting!
Damn! I should be allowed to cricticiseDead
and actors just have to deal with criticism just the way we are dealing with this track.

Edited by SaraJL - 06 September 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

I, personally, have never really commented on a particular actor's personal life or anything of that sorts. Coz it goes against my own ethics. 

But Yes, If I feel that a particular track or a character is not being molded upto the mark, I'll go on all out and complain. 

Wether, that is bashing or not, it is upto the Mods of this forum to decide, and frankly, I dont care. 

But if I feel something is not right in my favourite show, I will quite obviously voice out my opinion. 

Negative or Positive is in everyone's own perspective. Nobody gets to decide that someone is spreading negativity or people should be spreading positivity. 

People love the show. They'll do everything to preserve it to the best that it was. You cannot deny the fact that if a person is taking out time to actually rant out instead of just being carefree, he/she must really love the show too. 

It's not that the people who just blindly praise are the ones who LOVE the show the most. 

If I love the show and not want it to go downhill, I will scream and shout. Or in other words, Rant. 

The PH or CVs o whatever seeing the posts should know when they are going wrong. As such TRPs tell everything, but they come only once in a week. But here, you get reactions almost instantaneously from the episode. So isn't that a good thing? 

Getting an honest unadulterated opinion is much better than false praises.
Yes we are free to voice our opinion good or bad...mods will decide the rest..

Yes an unadulterated opinion is much better than a diplomatic or biased one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvKookiemonster_SenbonZakura_

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by RickyBahl

sorry didi ki saut 

I dont like bragging , neither iam desiring to be a star in india Forums
 but Iam from this Film and Tv Industry, mumbai  itself.  I cant name my sources here as its unethical..So whatever i know  is that
Journos from India Forums visit  IPK sets like rangmunch , n telly tadka does.
India Forums Journos give them a brief  idea about his popularity and in front of him they show him some selective posts made in the forum. thats it in their Tablet.

Barun is too tired after reaching home to go through post.. I dont deny  that he might not see but its not that he wakes up daily  with a excitement to see whats written about him. He is not that type of Guy.

I know him from ppl on sets. He is such fun loving bindaas person. He hardly cares what ppl say to him. 
Well yes if they read post they shud know that what the actual situation is but they may be given to read some selective posts..the drooling posts.
ITS NOT IMPORTANT BARUN READS A POST, HE IS JUST AN ACTOR WHO WORKS ACCORDING  SCRIPT.  he has neither negotiated in his life with the PH.

ITS IMPORTANT CREATIVES READ THE POSTS . So u see barun' doesnt pay attention to who ever whether a married women with kids, or  a young teenager fantasizes him. He is very hardworking, loving husband, honest actor on sets. His life is not depended on Posts.

But Cv's need to read the posts and the true posts..
they will get nothing reading Barun-sanaya drooling posts.LOL

and yes they shud read the real reflection of India Forums that is totally angered.
the majority speaks that . Out of 10 posts daily  8 posts are about dissapointments.
that speaks enough,

but i can proudly say i dont mislead neither lead about IPK information. 

I don't want to be a star too...i don't fit into pleasing people and making popular posts..

Thanx for the inside information the forum needs to know the journalistic side of the story...Clap

Sarun have much more to do than to visit IF and brag or cry about it..

Yes recently more than 70% post are critical of the show

Thnks dear..yes we are not desperate. let me tell u an additional thing .

posts criticising barun sobti's acting and all have been over long time back wen he used to shoot for films and IPK together and look tired on screen.

Since Kidnap ended people have been so angred that they have no time to look at acting , persona life and all of barun -sanaya.

INDIA FORUMS IPK PAGE WAS BUSY WITH

BIGGEST REASON THAT CONTINUES TILL NOW

1. NO REDEMPTION BUT 30 SECOND APOLOGY

2. All crticisms  on Cv's way of story telling .the Didi ki saut angle

3. The famous  twitter kaand of Gautam Hedge( it continues even till now)

4. arnav shouting at Khushi on 12th july outburst

5.THe illogical track like  blackmail, Forceful things, Maha distasteful maha episode.

6 dadi episode

7. not enjoying arshi chemistry due to lack of arnav repentance scenes

8. Shyam kalaakaris

9. Upset with hurried remarriage

10. disruption of remarriage due to multiole tracks running.

11 miscarriage.

Crticisms were on ARNAV singh Raizada not barun sobti.
Barun knows what character he plays. he is no baby to get offended to read i hate ASR. If that was the case AAABHAS mehta playing a villain must be offended by hate mails. But he knows ppl hate SHYAM not aabhas..
Barun himself dislikes ASR( know dont tell me who told, i cant say). he loves  shravan jaiswal on sony. 
So since kidnap ended all were busy wth the plots criticism. NO Time to bash his acting. Bashing  was on ASR. and Barun is nOt ASR .

hardly there are posts on sanaya. Its mostly on KHUSHI the charcter,, while we know how our sanaya darling is far far away from Khushi at many levels.

If there were posts crticising BARUN DIRECTLY..it   might have been 1 or 2. 
99 % ppl out here  adore  SARUN  for their personality  even if they dislike the story  track. 
Liking an actor and crticising the story n characters  are poles apart

Its wrong to fool people with misguided info. thats what i think atleast. . 
Anna hazare righty says desh gaya kaaam se. evry where corruption.

Edited by RickyBahl - 06 September 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyChaituvvijji12-DKS-Kookiemonster.shinchan.

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Actually constructive criticism is good.but people often go off board and start attacking the actors personally... then it becomes a problm...
I agree they do..this should be prevented...but any thing related to the show must be allowed

like barun's new movie..
Sanaya in a reaity show
DB quitting and nogotiations

All affect our show so they are not personal as per me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJL

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

I don't understand that why some actors can't deal with a little criticism based on track and plot???
If we don't like something we'll voice out our opinions. What's a big deal??? This is exactly like What's a big deal if DB asked for more screen space??? you can tell, but fans can't???
I am sorry, but I lost respect for actors don't you care what we think?
There is not always good things about ones acting, not everyone feels the same way.
This is so annoyingDead
be a little professional!

I am not talking about personal life discussion or anything like that, but Criticism based on track, story and plot??

Yes it is very difficult to understand the reason...even if the criticism is unanimous they are artists it is a part of their job...

yes they must act as professionals both on and off the screen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

DidikiSautji, WHY the effing hell am I on this page? Tongue

Khair hai. Jo chahtay hain woh hota nahin. Jo hota hai woh chahtay nahin.

I'm actually very shocked by the clever antics of some people who have certainly learned millions from Anjali when it comes to the kickass manipulative department.

If Barunji visits this Forum, I highly doubt he'd be disappointed, because for 1 criticism, and mostly constructive at that, there are a 100 appreciation posts all over, drooling over every inch of his exposed body and the hidden one left to the imagination of the phangurls. I'd rather, judging from his nature, he'd feel really shy getting to know how from teenagers to dhoop mein baal safed aunties have wet dreams about him and their thoughts from him stem from gutter, grow in gutter and germinate in gutter.

And we are talking about a mature, successful adult who very well knows how to handle ups and downs, not a tiny whiny teenager who wouldn't understand criticism for the sake of improvement if it's staring naked in front of them, doing a hoola-hoop.

Stop insulting Barun by terming him as some squeaky Am-I-Not-Purrfect pussy. Because he's not. He's a grown up. And it's time you grow up, too.

But wait.

Omggg Barun read the bshrzz post. OH NO Cry Cry Cry Cry
Barun we lav u sooo much!!!!!!! Dnt lsn 2 dese bshrzzz Angry

Dey shd hve redemption 4 der actionzz.

Barun dnt feel bad plxxx, U r Owsum Heart

In red again - just to say Hello hai and to tell how much I farak your comment.
Aap hamaara peecha kar rahin hain.
I love BS .
I will redeem soon.
Let me get my white SUV and I will roam the roads of Mumbai in no time.
BAS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-vijji12-DKS-

Go to top