Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 12)

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by Soloperson

My question is If Ph or Cvs visit India forums and see the plight of the forum, they why the heck are we still seeing the same old crap packaged in a new way for 8 months...why are the loopholes still not filled, why is ther a masala of tracks going on the same time, why is there no focus on the leads at all...
Seriously when people say quit bashing or negative crtisism , all I want to say is there is no smoke without fire!

priya  bang on Kostins

they will come to the forum and open only those bashing and drooling posts about actors
either they will cry or feel happy.may be that is the reason.varna when they can say dont bash us please then why dont they think what is the opinion about show in the forum.

Vijji, these people should be so grateful to have such a vast audience in india and international who r so fanatic about their show , we care about the show so we voice our opinion , when the track is good we are ecstatic and when ther track is bad we are annoyed,if these people love all the drooling posts then they have to accept the negative posts too...
When they say , wait patiently they r setting the stage for a dhamaka, yup for 8 months we waited for the zabardarst twist , still wondering what that was, now new word is dhamaka..
If people want to live in a fantasy world everything is rosy, good for them , but stop pointing fingers at those who question the reality ...

Priya  IPKKND has so many representatines giving negative publicity.none of the team member said there will be a 'zabardast twist 'in the show as far as i know.it is only few people and some articles.
only interview Gul said redemption track is gonna come gave us so many hope knowing Sarun's fantatstic chemistry we devoloped so many hopes.
these spoilers and false news jus added fuel to the fire and our frustration reahced hights.
i feel more than forum these false spoilers are giving negative publicity.not we the fans who are supporting the show in each and every ott track.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicCetroniaS.StephyOnepoundChicKookiemonster-DKS-

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
DKS...I updated on pg--4 ...lol..m late...n i suck in writing too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

I fail to understand how few people make this kind of mayhem in this Forum by  giving this kind of statement.

First of all what proof do they have of their authenticity?

Secondly, even if we believe their half truths how much can we trust them on their information?

Thirdly ,if the IPKKND team visits this forum on regular basis then they are not seeing anything new.
This kind of stuff has been going around for almost 3 months since DB negotiated and all her negotiation info was outed by her in a video.

Professional people know how to handle criticism.
They are not wimps ,nor wussies.
They wont go and cry Mommy.
If this would have been the scenario then so many actors and directors in our Bollywood fraternity would have stopped making movies because of their fear for criticism and failure.
For god's sake they are not some 14 year olds.
By now ,all of them know how to handle criticism.
Those who dont know they can always make a video and beg for love and sympathy because their spouse is out of town.

What is the point of creating such ruckus?

IPKKND Roxxx.
Scotch on the Roxxx.
BAS.
TRP jaaye tel lene, 
But IPK Roxxx.
BAS.
Roxxx karte karte ek din paani mein gir jaana hai.

Kookie...*muah*

What proof which proof...I see no proof here...just smoke

There is nothing to do with trust just blind belief..they can shut the serial in one day, get GH to comment the other day and what not

professionals should never wine and if they do they cannot be professionals...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksNi1234vijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

DKS...I updated on pg--4 ...lol..m late...n i suck in writing too
Ok...I will reply...have too many posts left to reply...you don't suck...

Thanx for commenting..

Edited by Didikisaut - 06 September 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChicKookiemonster.shinchan.

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

I personally cannot believe that BS will sit down and scroll thru' IF !  He might have been shown some selected posts by someone and that is it. 

Even if they do see, I feel any honest person in the creative field will be more satisfied reading criticism on points where he/she is going wrong rather that praises.  Yes probably he/she should decide which might be true criticism or just over the board rude remarks. 

Most of the posts nowadays are simply on the quality of the show / current track and not on BS / SI.  Personally I don't care much about the track as long as they take care of not leaving any unexplained loose ends... many exist in ipkknd land like the recent glass pieces, blood marks, di feet.  These are really silly scenes which could have been simply closed by the story tellers rather than leave the audience wonder as to where, how and why????  I also feel frustated at some characters chosing to keep truth to themselves,  at the female leads shocking statement in the 5th aug episode and at the potrayal of the male lead as a naive young man who has no idea what happens in his own house considering he is actually a harvard educated leading businessman.

Anyways, there are plenty of blogs and facebook pages dedicated to the actors and one visit to them will give any actor a morale boost if they need !!!!!

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_Somerholicshagun-rocks-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanda badgi

super like

Thanx for liking...

Originally posted by heidi

i think this is an MU between fans and stars..
we love Sanaya and Barun a lot..but they aare not getting/understanding our love..Confused 

I think they do understand our love...how can they win popular awards without our support??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
What this PH needs badly is a PR team,

Edited by Erika1 - 14 September 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic..Swapnali..RickyBahlIceflamesvijji12ChaituvKookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Forum must reflect current state of show!!!!viewers choice must be known to cast n crew of show...feedback can reach responsible persons through active forum like this...then only they can improve their work ...to please viewrs...as the forum is only medium through which they can get a sample of larger trp audience choice...deep in our heart each n every members know show is in pathetic state...but some people try to be positive...nd call themselves a loyal fan...a mother will be loyal to child...but does it mean she will cover up all the mistakes of child ??i think who speak their true feelings ...leaving sentmnts to show n actors r only loyal fans...who want improvement of show...truth hurts sometimes...better every one accept it soon...
Loved ur post buddy...I m sure u will have to face an attack frm LOYAL fans here...so best pf luck Big smile
Edit:
I really dnt believe barun being disheartened to see negative post...matter...i believe he is more mature than this...if he visits forum n get negative feedback he will try to sort it out...not being sad on it...ye kiddus believes everything wen it comes to barun... LOL

well said you totally echo my sentiments...nothing much to add...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

Go to top