Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 11)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

@ rahm its a very popular fact regarding didi ki saut its not made up
Gul in her interview mentions it very clearly

ya...even MR.TWITTER used that name to defend himself!!!!ROFL...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicSaraJLvijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonster

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
guys edited again..

pls check

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster-DKS-

HelloA1 Senior Member
HelloA1
HelloA1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
The constructive criticisms always create a zeal for betterment in anyone being criticized. Mom is the best critic in the world even then her enthusiasm sometimes clicks wrong buttons.
               Coming to the fans, they are the best critics an actor (movie/tv/artist/politician etc) can posses. Criticism is costructive and abusing is destructive, they both overlap at one point. When crticism overboards abusing starts.  Amateur critics sometimes trend towards abusing an actor (movie/tv/artist/politician etc) which creates -ve effect on an actor.
            I don't know if IPKKND cast happened to see amateur criticisms or non IPKKND fan abuses, but both of them would definitely click wrong buttons in them, unless they (IPPKND Cast) take constructive criticisms for betterment and discard the amateur criticisms/ abusive verbs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic-DKS-

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by Soloperson

My question is If Ph or Cvs visit India forums and see the plight of the forum, they why the heck are we still seeing the same old crap packaged in a new way for 8 months...why are the loopholes still not filled, why is ther a masala of tracks going on the same time, why is there no focus on the leads at all...
Seriously when people say quit bashing or negative crtisism , all I want to say is there is no smoke without fire!

priya  bang on Kostins

they will come to the forum and open only those bashing and drooling posts about actors
either they will cry or feel happy.may be that is the reason.varna when they can say dont bash us please then why dont they think what is the opinion about show in the forum.

Vijji, these people should be so grateful to have such a vast audience in india and international who r so fanatic about their show , we care about the show so we voice our opinion , when the track is good we are ecstatic and when ther track is bad we are annoyed,if these people love all the drooling posts then they have to accept the negative posts too...
When they say , wait patiently they r setting the stage for a dhamaka, yup for 8 months we waited for the zabardarst twist , still wondering what that was, now new word is dhamaka..
If people want to live in a fantasy world everything is rosy, good for them , but stop pointing fingers at those who question the reality ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_Somerholicvijji12-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

One more thing,we are not too sure whether we can trust the source which informs  that Barun actually visited IF and saw negative posts about him..I dont know whether I can trust that.

i dont think any one should trust that source about it damn silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_Somerholicvijji12-DKS-OnepoundChic.Sad.But.True.Kookiemonster

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
The purpose of saying actors visit this forum is to get fans to start threads drooling and appreciating them now. And scare fans from expressing any honest or constructive criticism. I hope fans are not that gullible.

I don't believe it for a second. Barun is busy as hell, he doesn't even attend any events or award shows and he's going to come here and get "upset" over what fans think of him? He is WAY too cool for that. 

And as Akshay said, he doesn't even know if Sanaya owns a computer. I doubt these actors spend ANY time on IF, they are working 20 hours per day. The rest are spent with their family, Barun himself said that. I'll take his word over anyone else's.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicCetroniaS.Stephyvijji12ChaituvOnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

you know what they can see that we criticize but they cant see the reason behind this.. what have i actually got after waiting for more than one year from this show.. nothing except disappointment,,   from the past feb i have got only and only frustration.. nothing else! and why it hurts the PH or CV's to hear the truth! they didnt see the appreciation we did till we were happy!
i am not bringing other shows but lastly i saw 4lions post in Arjun forum saying thank you! they had come here to say thanks too! but now when we want them to come here they dont! if they actually get sad or feel bad that we talk bad about them why dont they just sit and try to understand that what will we actually get by doing all this for a fiction!!!
forget it! they just cant understand the sentiments of fans!! they can never! its us who knows that how pathetic we feel to see the state pf the show like IPKKND which has everything but still nothing!! when i say say they ruined everything am i wrong? dint they ruin the hate marriage track and wated 6 months,,.didnt they ruin the redemption track..!! if that was not enough.. the re-marriage also turned out to be like this.. after waiting more than one year as a viewer not a fan since fans cant criticize what i got? not even a proper marriage of the leads! *sigh* what can i say !! but yes i learnt my lesson.. wont watch any show by this PH anymore!

now coming to actors!! i highly disagree when it come to criticize Barun and Sanaya.. call me biased or whatever!! making thousand post about a person's hair walking talking and yes i have seen ridiculous comments on his personal life too which is a shame!!  its only them who keeps me hooked to the show till now and when we attack we attack with dill aur jaan.. Barun Sobti is probably the one who has got the most bashing as a gift from this forum! thats is the truth and yes if he feels sad for that its totally right! we even spared Abhas.. undertood that Shyam and Abhas ar different but we forgot that Arnav and Barun are not same!
i am sure that man is sensible enough to understand the criticism but yes personal comments are not right and now pls dont tell me that there was not personal remarks about him! Smile

Yes there is a reason why we criticise and this time the criticism is unanimous...

This show is failing fans badly though i personally felt left out from the Kidnapping track but this track is the worst nightmare..

4 lions has forgotten us they take us for granted...our dissapointments mean nothing to them..such a sad state of affairsAngry

The track is ruined a good remarriage track would have cooled us down but no they had to show Di and rona dhona...Angry

Yes barun is getting flack for under par performance recently..I hope he takes it in the right spirit Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksvijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

AngryLook I am commenting in my style today..all you people have already written what was supposed to be written. 

What no difference between Criticism and Bashing ? On India Forums right ??

No It can't happen. How come Criticism and bashing is the same..

Are you kidding me ??

There is a wide difference between these two DKS...

These days I have just one thing to do -

after the episode.

After every poojali scenes 

After STOPWA's brainless bhashan/speech -

My mind goes...BHOOOMMMAngryAngry

Where is my OLD IPK gone dammit ?????

So I am left with nothing but my emotions for the show.

Cv's please do take care of my emotions for the show..

Dammit following it from DAY 1 for god's sake..

Please atleast try to understand the EMOTIONS of Loyalty...

Gift nahi toh TIP samjhke OLD IPK de do vapas..

Gift nahi toh TIP samjhke Lalit Mohan de do vapas.

Gift nahi toh TIP samjhke INTENSITY de do vapas..

Enough said..Angry

Cut it..Angry

What a reply...

You have your own way of putting across things...

I have nothing much to add the pictures are worth 1000 words

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksNi1234vijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster

Go to top