Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... (Page 10)

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

And fans have every rights to put out their frustration and they will surely think that the story line has suddenly changed only due to the demands of the lead who plays Anjali
@bold-- I LIKE THIS JOHNY...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonster

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
comment updated on page 1 DKS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl-DKS-Kookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are LOL

Khush darling,
Aaap bhi na * blushes Anjali style *
Kaise baat karti hain aap.Wink
You guys are too much...LOLLOLLOL

Er, Good way or Bad way?
Do tells...I am all ears.
Arre yaar I meant you guys are too funny...
Last thing I think this earth needs is someone blushing " DI" style...
So scared of word "DI" these days...
One  such DI is more than enough for all 7 continents...
I simply can't take anything related to word DI anymore...it gives me chills...Dead

Okay no worries.
Let me give you some info from my source of all evil.
There is going to be a new track introduced in the show in which Shyam and Anjali are going to live happily ever after with chottey's infinite money in their bellies which they will shake like Santa on Christmas.
But after some time there will be a new track introduced called "Thaali ki Saut".
Shyam will be Poojali ki Thaali ki Saut.
Then DKS will change his username from Didi ki saut to Thaali ki saut.

This is a fun post, I dont have any sources, I just have an evil mind.
Dont mind ppl.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiCetroniaIceflamesRickyBahlvijji12-DKS-

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

You know what I don't think actors expect to be adored 24/7 they know that they will be critcized every actor is and will be!  They are all sensible enough to take in honest criticism and will use it to their benefit and improve.

The point is there is a difference between constructive criticism and balant attacking, posting nasty comments about their personal life.I don't want to dwell into what has been said cause the topic is closed and done with.It is a fact though he is the only one that has been bashed the most in this forum since the beginning people on twitter have named it the Barun Bashing Zone. If he has visited the forum and seen this well I wouldn't blame him the topics weren't even constructive criticism they were personal remarks about him.But that being said I highly doubt he has time to visit this place I don't know how reliable the person is, but he seems to be someone who wouldn't give two hoots about what people say, I mean the guy is still pretty clueless that he has a big fan following LOL!

About Daljeet I have no idea why she is being blamed for this story line YES I do not like this track at all and maybe Daljeet may/may not have a hand in it. Yes I agree she did sit down and demand for a more meaty role but I don't think she can influence them this much. Maybe it's just me but for sure she doesn't write the story, the writers do and if they don't realize what the true USP of the show is AKA Arnav and Khushi then it's their fault not DB. With that being said I am tired of hearing her justifying Anjali's character cause I never saw other actors justify their characters even Barun said in an interview who would like such a khatarnak character like his.

Oh oh I don;t think a guy who laughed at a post made on the forum about him wouldn't be able to take constructive criticism.

Edited by pisces25 - 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterdrop95heidiSu_SomerholicRickyBahlvijji12rini_katRahm.Sad.But.True.Kookiemonster-DKS-_TheJoker-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Originally posted by RickyBahl

sorry didi ki saut 

I dont like bragging , neither iam desiring to be a star in india Forums
 but Iam from this Film and Tv Industry, mumbai  itself.  I cant name my sources here as its unethical..So whatever i know  is that
Journos from India Forums visit  IPK sets like rangmunch , n telly tadka does.
India Forums Journos give them a brief  idea about his popularity and in front of him they show him some selective posts made in the forum. thats it in their Tablet.

Barun is too tired after reaching home to go through post.. I dont deny  that he might not see but its not that he wakes up daily  with a excitement to see whats written about him. He is not that type of Guy.

I know him from ppl on sets. He is such fun loving bindaas person. He hardly cares what ppl say to him. 
Well yes if they read post they shud know that what the actual situation is but they may be given to read some selective posts..the drooling posts.
ITS NOT IMPORTANT BARUN READS A POST, HE IS JUST AN ACTOR WHO WORKS ACCORDING  SCRIPT.  he has neither negotiated in his life with the PH.

ITS IMPORTANT CREATIVES READ THE POSTS . So u see barun' doesnt pay attention to who ever whether a married women with kids, or  a young teenager fantasizes him. He is very hardworking, loving husband, honest actor on sets. His life is not depended on Posts.

But Cv's need to read the posts and the true posts..
they will get nothing reading Barun-sanaya drooling posts.LOL

and yes they shud read the real reflection of India Forums that is totally angered.
the majority speaks that . Out of 10 posts daily  8 posts are about dissapointments.
that speaks enough,

but i can proudly say i dont mislead neither lead about IPK information. 

I don't want to be a star too...i don't fit into pleasing people and making popular posts..

Thanx for the inside information the forum needs to know the journalistic side of the story...Clap

Sarun have much more to do than to visit IF and brag or cry about it..

Yes recently more than 70% post are critical of the show

IceflamesRickyBahlvijji12OnepoundChicKookiemonster.shinchan.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

One more thing,we are not too sure whether we can trust the source which informs  that Barun actually visited IF and saw negative posts about him..I dont know whether I can trust that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi..Swapnali..pisces25-DKS-

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I think people should be allowed to give their honest opinions about the show. If I feel the show or something in the show isn't upto the mark, I can't really be saying false positive things to please others.  And if the channel/PH/actors do visit the forum, I think they have a right to receive both positive and negative stuff so that they can have  a balanced view. And then after reading, it is upto them whether they want to change anything or not...

And I don't know whether some opinions in the internet can close the show down. I thought the channel cared only about TRPs and profits. And if the channel still feels they have to shut a show because people are expressing their honest opinions, then I say so be it. Let the show end on a nice note instead of dragging it with unrelated and illogical tracks (there I said the negative stuff).  

Su_SomerholicIceflamesvijji12-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonster

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

My question is If Ph or Cvs visit India forums and see the plight of the forum, they why the heck are we still seeing the same old crap packaged in a new way for 8 months...why are the loopholes still not filled, why is ther a masala of tracks going on the same time, why is there no focus on the leads at all...
Seriously when people say quit bashing or negative crtisism , all I want to say is there is no smoke without fire!

priya  bang on Kostins

they will come to the forum and open only those bashing and drooling posts about actors
either they will cry or feel happy.may be that is the reason.varna when they can say dont bash us please then why dont they think what is the opinion about show in the forum.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicCetronia-DKS-OnepoundChicKookiemonster

Go to top