Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do Artists only want to hear their laurels... - Page 18

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I cannot comment on scenario before Feb but after that I have hardly seen Barun Bashing posts...so have also arose due to him looking all worn out...he is vey mature from the looks of it and would have taken the criticism constructively...

DB is a different issue altoghter, she came up begging for mercy on RM, she negotiated for no body knows for what but a meatier role for sure. So the track is an outcome of her bargain no one can ever deny it. Blaming her for the entire fiasco is upto the individuals to decide..

What happened before Feb?
Trust me there were few topic, 2 weeks back talking about his personal life etc... saying some very insulting things. Other then that there has been hardly any after di nonsense started hence I believe topic maker is just trying to hide and stop this Di bashing.πŸ˜†

Yes it issort of her fault but are the creatives and PH that stupid that they fell into her demands.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Erika1

What this PH needs badly is a PR team, not just one individual, since they are consistently putting their foot in their mouthsπŸ˜•, to manage their spoiler sources, actors and creatives.
Criticism comes with the territory. I don't see why IF members shouldn't voice their opinions about any actor, the show or the creatives, we are not being paid to be nice, hence they should be glad for our honest feedback.
It's time for them to produce a better quality product, their storyline is illogical, their actors sometimes lacks luster.
Character portrayal is more than just being able to emote and voice modulation, its also about looks, this is television for crying out loud.
{Example: Is this the way a woman who lost her fetus look a few hours after said incident? The director needs to better manage his team.}
 When this show ends and all of these actors wants to apply for another project, they would be vying for our support and their popularity because of the fans, be well groomed and putting their best image forward, so why give us b/s now.

They definitely need help with their PR...leakages should be stopped and actors or creatives need to avoid making a ruckus on public platforms...

Market research is a costly affair they should be glad that we provide it for free..

Story line sucks big time and character potrayal of Anjali has hit rock bottom...😑

-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pisces25

What happened before Feb?
Trust me there were few topic, 2 weeks back talking about his personal life etc... saying some very insulting things. Other then that there has been hardly any after di nonsense started hence I believe topic maker is just trying to hide and stop this Di bashing.πŸ˜†

Yes it issort of her fault but are the creatives and PH that stupid that they fell into her demands.πŸ˜•

I have not personally come across, may be our forum churns out so many posts that is impossible to track them...

Yes Barun bashing is a cover up for bigger things...they want to shut us up so that Di gets her screen time...
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILoveHussain

Every public figure needs to take flattery and criticism in the right way. I agree criticism can be destructive too, but so could be the amount of love the stars receive from the fans. It's the star's choice how to handle it. Though I personally never have commented on any actor's personal life, I cannot go and stop everyone doing so. Actually, for the public figures hardly anything remains a secret. No matter how much they keep their life private they will always be followed by the media. It's the part & parcel of their jobs.

Everyone knows smoking is SRK's personal choice, but people will talk about it simply because he is a superstar. So if someone is talking about Barun's hair/ walking/ talking what's wrong in that? Finally they are part of an industry where looks matter, or to some extent they are loved purely on the basis of looks, so what if people comment on their appearance? They can read it and accept it or ridicule it. People will always have their opinions, that does not mean that the others who do not share one's opinion have no right to say it.

Yes agree..
A actor is analysed head to toe...it is after all known as showbiz so comments on grooming cannot be termed personal if they affect the show adversely...

Public figures do find it difficult to keep things under wrap and most of it comes out due to intense media focus...it fuels discussions
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aimz-

DidikiSautji, WHY the effing hell am I on this page? πŸ˜›

Khair hai. Jo chahtay hain woh hota nahin. Jo hota hai woh chahtay nahin.

I'm actually very shocked by the clever antics of some people who have certainly learned millions from Anjali when it comes to the kickass manipulative department.

If Barunji visits this Forum, I highly doubt he'd be disappointed, because for 1 criticism, and mostly constructive at that, there are a 100 appreciation posts all over, drooling over every inch of his exposed body and the hidden one left to the imagination of the phangurls. I'd rather, judging from his nature, he'd feel really shy getting to know how from teenagers to dhoop mein baal safed aunties have wet dreams about him and their thoughts from him stem from gutter, grow in gutter and germinate in gutter.

And we are talking about a mature, successful adult who very well knows how to handle ups and downs, not a tiny whiny teenager who wouldn't understand criticism for the sake of improvement if it's staring naked in front of them, doing a hoola-hoop.

Stop insulting Barun by terming him as some squeaky Am-I-Not-Purrfect pussy. Because he's not. He's a grown up. And it's time you grow up, too.

But wait.

Omggg Barun read the bshrzz post. OH NO πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Barun we lav u sooo much!!!!!!! Dnt lsn 2 dese bshrzzz πŸ˜‘

Dey shd hve redemption 4 der actionzz.

Barun dnt feel bad plxxx, U r Owsum β€οΈ

Agreed some people are so obsessed with him so as to spread false news...

This forum is being used for accomplishing some sort of a propaganda...
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kookie2020

My foot is the size of Poojali's face and hurts like this ruination of IPKKND but I am still working from home and reporting my SOB boss from time to time.

If I start whining ,throwing tantrums and crying like a wuss , they would sack me in one day.

IPKKND Team are professionals , I am sure of it.
We are bound by the employment contract that we all sign.

DKS- I only have one thing to say.
No Guts, No Glory.
People need to understand that.

yes kookie...

No Guts No Glory...
No pain No Gain...πŸ˜†
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveBarunValley

agreed hands down!!

Thanks...

This content was originally posted by: goguma

see?  by letting us know how an actor is upset, 
it has invite more 'discussions' on the said actor and everything that comes with him...
make it good or bad...

does this serve the purpose?

yes the RM interview was the last nail in the coffin for me...😑
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pashna

I can't be a blindfaith follower of any show...if it offers entertainment with some common sense then that's the one for me. This is the only show I watch and big fan of sarun😳  But I can't keep praising the show or actors when there is a requirement of constructive criticism. I really don't trust the representative spoiler lady's word regarding barun reading if post and feeling bad..I think it's her own feeling and imagination. I hardly get her spoilers and I question her authenticity.

Blindfaith should be discouraged in any walk of life...yes 99% watch for Sarun and only Sarun...

The lady had told the show was under scanner a few months ago...I too find difficult to believe as she has spread rumors before...
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: godhuli12

I am not really paying heed to whatever khushboo said ..

The actors should know about criticism.. Its only for their benefits.. This is third major serial for barun .. he has long way to go.. It is our sheer love that sometimes fan pointed out something to get improved..

I think barun is wise enough to deal with it positively.. its just that TM's way of telling to reduce critic post i guess..

yes i too believe she had some other message...hidden meaning I say Aye!!!

Barun is not a kid I refuse to believe it...naansense
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pmgsk

I am tired of ranting today man !! ... I guess few of you would have seen the replies to my post on the spoiler ... they are not ready to learn ... and I don't understand why they are requesting not to criticise... I agree we need to stay from personal life but anything related to show , we have every right to voice out our opinion and suggestions and if they can't take it in good spirit all I have to say is 'Padhna hai toh padho varna aage bado' and I highly doubt Barun regularly visiting IF and even if he visits he would know he is the most appreciated actor on this forum...and as far as his looks costume and all is concerned ppl expect ASR to look royal whats wrong in that!!

I want Gul , Nissar , Arshad and a sensible person from writers team to visit IF and try and understand our POV or atleast make us look what they are trying to achieve !!

I think the Actor rating clearly tells the place he has in our hearts...

Yes if people find it unworthy then better of not going through the forum or post...

@bold-I hope it happens sooner rather than later...