Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, but I can smell the perfume on you. I'm allergic to perfumes.

But...but...BS' hair r da bsttt! Dnt u Bashhh 😡

Aimz- I am also allergic to perfume and other "baagon ki bahaaraein" in the perfumed garden.

I no bashing.
You bashing.
U no sex, no passion, no Sobti, no drool lover.
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pisces25

You know what I don't think actors expect to be adored 24/7 they know that they will be critcized every actor is and will be!  They are all sensible enough to take in honest criticism and will use it to their benefit and improve.

The point is there is a difference between constructive criticism and balant attacking, posting nasty comments about their personal life.I don't want to dwell into what has been said cause the topic is closed and done with.It is a fact though he is the only one that has been bashed the most in this forum since the beginning people on twitter have named it the Barun Bashing Zone. If he has visited the forum and seen this well I wouldn't blame him the topics weren't even constructive criticism they were personal remarks about him.But that being said I highly doubt he has time to visit this place I don't know how reliable the person is, but he seems to be someone who wouldn't give two hoots about what people say, I mean the guy is still pretty clueless that he has a big fan following LOL!

About Daljeet I have no idea why she is being blamed for this story line YES I do not like this track at all and maybe Daljeet may/may not have a hand in it. Yes I agree she did sit down and demand for a more meaty role but I don't think she can influence them this much. Maybe it's just me but for sure she doesn't write the story, the writers do and if they don't realize what the true USP of the show is AKA Arnav and Khushi then it's their fault not DB. With that being said I am tired of hearing her justifying Anjali's character cause I never saw other actors justify their characters even Barun said in an interview who would like such a khatarnak character like his.

Oh oh I don;t think a guy who laughed at a post made on the forum about him wouldn't be able to take constructive criticism.

This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to say. Very well put!
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Excellent post Monu. All I have to say is that this is not a fan club, its a discussion forum. Stop trying to restrict what people say here. Fans have every right to criticize actors, writers, storylines, etc. That's the point of a discussion forum. If GH can rudely say to the loyal fan "dekhna hai to dekho," we can give them the same message. No one tells them to come here and read what fans say.

For instance, if fans are upset that a certain actress is getting too much screen-time and not delivering in the acting department, and feel she has messed up their favorite show with her contract negotiations (that were made very public when she needed our support), they have every right to express their anger and hurt. 

I don't understand these repeated attempts to get our sympathy, through different means and "sources". I don't think they realize it is working against them. I don't believe these actors come on the forum, search for posts that are not favorable towards them, and cry over it. I'm sure they have a life. This is just another attempt to get us to stop making posts that go against what they are trying to shove down our throats. They will accept false praise over constructive criticism...with such maturity, no wonder the show is going downhill.

Totally agree...👏
I need not add more..
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: goguma

where there are sugary flattery, there will also be criticisms.
they should take things with a pinch of salt...

by letting us know how upset someone is...that would invite more 'comments'... 
positive or negative..learn to deal with it...

Yes both are part of life...one needs to grow up
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
we are the one who love them the most , when they hurt us with few thing it disappoint us & we say we didn't like it , its is for their betterment. we want them to be on top, we are not at all their enemy. 

when we don't like some one at all how can we see her on screen for 20 mins, we don't want to waste our time, we just said what we had in our hearts 

personal life should not be discuses agree.at times members do that. 
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

yes it is childish to listen to stuff that we dont want to hear criticism...

The CV and PH will be knowing as to where they are venturing...

They need to grow up...if they want only praises

As i have said.. that TM should skip writing that  in her post at least .. TM is loved for her hints every-time.. she should not have imposed an advice by referring the actors .. which ofcourse will invite more discussion positive and negative .. ( what is actually negative post means? telling barun mumbles sometimes? ) i dont get that ..

It reminds of how GH responded to IF wasi.. :)

Edited by godhuli12 - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

We don't have any problem with DB we are frustrated because this story is turning to be DKS and the main character Khushi is sidelined for a parallel character Anjali. It is Khushi and Arnav who brought fans to this show. 

I share your sentiments...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay putting all this aside

What can we do now? Is there any possible way to get the attention of the writers? Because being frustrated and trps dropping isn't helping.
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: surenkal

Hey even the best actors have to face criticism... 

and the fact is that some actors have been slipping up... in the way they look, in the way the act out certain scenes... 
no body is being mean or rude or bitchy... people are taking time out to say this because they care..
Go on any other soap forum and see if people spend this much time analysing is going wrong..
They see the soap, and forget it..
We care that why say what we find wrong..

Yes  they care...joining a forum and making post is their achievement...
If fans are giving a feedback which is easily accessible then they are better of using it..
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

No...my post is filled with responses...
I have not ventured out...

Poor soul is having her redemption track...😆

🤣