Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Forum must reflect current state of show!!!!viewers choice must be known to cast n crew of show...feedback can reach responsible persons through active forum like this...then only they can improve their work ...to please viewrs...as the forum is only medium through which they can get a sample of larger trp audience choice...deep in our heart each n every members know show is in pathetic state...but some people try to be positive...nd call themselves a loyal fan...a mother will be loyal to child...but does it mean she will cover up all the mistakes of child ??i think who speak their true feelings ...leaving sentmnts to show n actors r only loyal fans...who want improvement of show...truth hurts sometimes...better every one accept it soon...
Loved ur post buddy...I m sure u will have to face an attack frm LOYAL fans here...so best pf luck 😃
Edit:
I really dnt believe barun being disheartened to see negative post...matter...i believe he is more mature than this...if he visits forum n get negative feedback he will try to sort it out...not being sad on it...ye kiddus believes everything wen it comes to barun... 😆 Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm ...agree!! but I have never came across  a post where baruns personal life is taken into account...we all fans respect his privacy n we also respect his wife pashmeen...in fact we have started loving barun more coz he loves n respect his wife so much...n abusing is so just not us...!!   Edited by mansi894 - 11 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I, personally, have never really commented on a particular actor's personal life or anything of that sorts. Coz it goes against my own ethics. 

But Yes, If I feel that a particular track or a character is not being molded upto the mark, I'll go on all out and complain. 

Wether, that is bashing or not, it is upto the Mods of this forum to decide, and frankly, I dont care. 

But if I feel something is not right in my favourite show, I will quite obviously voice out my opinion. 

Negative or Positive is in everyone's own perspective. Nobody gets to decide that someone is spreading negativity or people should be spreading positivity. 

People love the show. They'll do everything to preserve it to the best that it was. You cannot deny the fact that if a person is taking out time to actually rant out instead of just being carefree, he/she must really love the show too. 

It's not that the people who just blindly praise are the ones who LOVE the show the most. 

If I love the show and not want it to go downhill, I will scream and shout. Or in other words, Rant. 

The PH or CVs o whatever seeing the posts should know when they are going wrong. As such TRPs tell everything, but they come only once in a week. But here, you get reactions almost instantaneously from the episode. So isn't that a good thing? 

Getting an honest unadulterated opinion is much better than false praises.
Edited by aria009hera - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually constructive criticism is good.but people often go off board and start attacking the actors personally... then it becomes a problm...
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rahm

Honestly, I think constructive criticism is probably welcomed by actors, PH, etc but I think when actors and whatnot are attacked personally, it's wrong. For example, calling the show Didi Ki Saut is just beyond rude. It's not constructive and it's degrading. Attacking Daljeet, making posts about how she ruined the show, etc is also hurtful. They are human beings and they DO have feelings. Daljeet asking for screen time is fine and is her right. She never asked the writers to write this particular story. Akshay and Deepali have been attacked too and NONE of it is constructive. THAT is the problem.

It is not the forum SP coffers are full with complaints, I agree that fans are attacking Daljeet but she has to prove it on screen not off it...the TRP figures tell the entire story
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand that why some actors can't deal with a little criticism based on track and plot???
If we don't like something we'll voice out our opinions. What's a big deal??? This is exactly like What's a big deal if DB asked for more screen space??? you can tell, but fans can't???
I am sorry, but I lost respect for actors don't you care what we think?
There is not always good things about ones acting, not everyone feels the same way.
This is so annoying🤢
be a little professional!

I am not talking about personal life discussion or anything like that, but Criticism based on track, story and plot??

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Honestly, I think constructive criticism is probably welcomed by actors, PH, etc but I think when actors and whatnot are attacked personally, it's wrong. For example, calling the show Didi Ki Saut is just beyond rude. It's not constructive and it's degrading. Attacking Daljeet, making posts about how she ruined the show, etc is also hurtful. They are human beings and they DO have feelings. Daljeet asking for screen time is fine and is her right. She never asked the writers to write this particular story. Akshay and Deepali have been attacked too and NONE of it is constructive. THAT is the problem.

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one...😊
Unless and until the actors are not attacked personally, it's not a problem. We can't keep on appreciating the show even if we are not satisfied just for the sake of some important people visiting the forum. As for as actors, when they are in the public life it is bound to happen. they can take the constructive criticism and leave the rest.
After all even Mahatma Gandhi have enemies and other not-to-good (I wouldn't like to name anyone here) have fans liking their work...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

It is not the forum SP coffers are full with complaints, I agree that fans are attacking Daljeet but she has to prove it on screen not off it...the TRP figures tell the entire story

If there are complaints, that's fine. Let the writers deal with it, but attacking an actor or a writer personally is wrong. Like poor Gautam Hegde left twitter after being abused on it. How was that constructive?

That's another HUGE misunderstanding. Daljeet was never trying to prove herself off screen. I think the only reason tried to justify Anjali was because she was getting so much hate (remember she mentions getting hate mail and that her hubby was out of town). I'm not a big fan of Daljeets but I honestly felt so bad for her. No one deserves that kind of treatment, not even villains. They're just playing their roles for God's sakes!

And you also didn't get the whole point so let me reiterate. Actors/PH/writers don't just crave praise. They can deal with constructive criticism. Lately though there has HARDLY been ANY constructive criticism and just plain bashing. It's ridiculous.
IronyDied thumbnail
ok edited my post! :)