India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Clueless forever??!!!

holeesmokes Groupbie
holeesmokes
holeesmokes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Seriously this show is starting to piss me off now and it has nothing to do with the actors but with teh CVs. What kinda crap do they write? I this show a low priority for Balaji???? I mean come on you had an awesome show up until a few months ago and now W*F is going on????

Siddhi turns detective acc to promo for tomorrow and ofcourse Kunal will be clueless till the end. Even though Siddhi will investigate she too will probably get it wrong which will lead to more MUs and I bet you Abhay will fall in love with her and add more trouble to this already troubled pair!~~~~~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSnorzar

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I fail to reason out the characters from any possible corner of the show. Abt the script it was only good 1st few mnths. This leap is like cheating in exam nd passing nd aftr that u r back to square 1 as u have nt learnt 4m mistakes as u dnt know what mistakes u did.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSmyra_3490Fariyal-Hima-

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
that the plan from the siddhi/chopra/thakaral/CVs /EK/SS, kunal is clueless.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index