Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Wasnt Moni's father in his death bed

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay how is it that a new DIL father was suppose to be on his death bed about to die in a second and after the wedding the in laws do not go and check up on him or send there DIL to go to her father or something. 

If i where them i would be wondering how is it that your father managed to live so long when the last time the father was in as to die in a matter of seconds. 

These ppl are not even questioning anything at all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
and why is sanyukta not seeing that? she is shown very smart so i hope she sees this...
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanyukta is suffering from selective blindness..

She might be thinking that once Moni got married, her father  got relieved and so much stress-free that he is out of bed now .. Living happily 😕
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Typical  indian serial...same old story in all SP serials...one or two evil family members and nobody will suspect that person's evil doing mainly who is very close to that person...in this serial tejal can't be doing wrong all the time why can't they investigate about that?...this serial's CV's should change the plot...its boring now...😲
don't you know that he was acting as though he was going to die?
Edited by kitty25 - 11 years ago
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kitty25

Typical  indian serial...same old story in all SP serials...one or two evil family members and nobody will suspect that person's evil doing mainly who is very close to that person...in this serial tejal can't be doing wrong all the time why can't they investigate about that?...this serial's CV's should change the plot...its boring now...😲

don't you know that he was acting as though he was going to die?

Cut to cut points.. Now, Who'll bell the cat (CVs)??? 😕😕😕
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you would think after the shotgun wedding sanyukta would be asking about monis dad and also the family elders would visit him at home or hospital the man was on his death bed????

anjali2395 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jolly_fl

and why is sanyukta not seeing that? she is shown very smart so i hope she sees this...

Nowadays she can only see tejal's mistakes and moni's so called yogya bahu characters...😡