Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona's saas argh!!!

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877akruzaishraymuktha_cutertmsblytonNkapoor3

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

You know what - that doesn't bother me. The thing that bothers me is her looking out of the window and making that typical saas wala face when she saw Mona step out of Vineet's car LOL I've always considered her to be Mona's enemy in disguise. She just wants to cling on to Mona and doesn't want to let her go. She always says that she considers Mona to be a daughter rather than a daughter in law...but her actions show quite the opposite. 

Absolutely agreed! her FIL actually looks out for her best interests not her MIL

- Side note- I absolutely love your Spike Signature- one of my FAVE Spike scenes in ALL of BTVS! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123muktha_cutertms-Rafa-

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i loved it.no problem at all as far as its good for moneet.if suhasi is going to do something wrong against mona out of insecurity,this time mona will find hard to forgive her.
                                  and Rafa completely agrees with u.she only says that mona is her daug n nt DIL.her action is completely the opposite.if bulbul's nature is that of pradeep then pradeep's is frm suhasiLOL

Edited by rtms - 06 September 2012 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzmuktha_cute-Rafa-

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877akruzmuktha_cutertmsblyton

movie.buff Groupbie
movie.buff
movie.buff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Suhasi had always wanted Mona to go back to her son or let me put it this way, she has always made efforts to unite Pradeep & Mona. She was just pretending to have accepted Anushka. But in todays episode the way she got carried away by Anu's treat. Confused
Ofcourse she is not pleased about MoNeet's developments, as she is in favour of Mona & Pradeep ReunionOuch
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
After watching todays episode i really wonder how this family can stay so happily together...Anushka is living with them as if she is their bahu...but the truth is that they are living together without getting married...which sanskari family can afford to be joking around, partying with their sons mistress...And Suhasi will eventually get on to my nerves for sure if she ll try to bring Pradeep and mona together..and i got this gut feel that Mona is slowly falling for Vineet...
jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
i don't think Suhashi is going to something wrong with Mona. i think she is gonna help Vineet after hearing everything, but at this moment she is lil bit confused & it's natural, becoz always she considered Mona as her daughter & also her best friends, & she knows almost all the secret of Mona. always Mona told her everything but in this vineet case she didn't say anything(though Mona also came to know it earlier) but it's quite natural when a person who is very close to one's & she hide something very important for her life it's really not acceptable. i know Mona have no intention to hide this truth from Suhashi but She don't know it  that's why yesterday she behaved like this , otherwise i thinks She was always with Mona & also will be in future. just she needs some times to accept this truth.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index