Kiss on the forehead! Googled !

Posted: 11 years ago
😳The Kiss on the Forehead was the BEst kiss I Have ever witness on TV ... it was Beautiful  Full of emotions, love, Security , care ... Everything ... It made me Cry , have goosebumps all over my body ... That slight Touch of lips did the Wonder that even the Kiss on the lips sometimes doesn't... PERFECTLY DONE BY THE BRILLIANT COUPLE SARUN !! πŸ˜³

I just googled wat Kiss on the forehead means and wat answers i got are shared below.. and i would like to Give a STANDING OVATION TO BARUN AND SANAYA to Prefect it to the T ! 

• It's the kiss that means he loves you. The kiss that lets you know he's got your back. The kiss that separates the "I love you" from the "I'm in love with you." You all know what I am talking about because it is the sweetest gesture and is much different from other kisses. It is the forehead kiss.

• The forehead kiss is usually whipped out when the guy feels as comfortable around you as you feel and he wants you to know how much he cares about you without words.

I have always loved the way Arnav kissed Khushi. Now this info of yours makes those forehead kisses even more beautiful.
ME tooo... every Kiss he gives to her is Beautiful ... BUt there was something Different when he kissed her today ... HE NEEDED HER with all  the Love he has ... it was just very very beautiful  
i love the forehead kiss i get that everday in the morning form my hubby before he leaves the car and i drive away

this info will make me  chreished more and i will remember  the words everytime i get one
Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
INDEED TIA , THIS WAS THE BEST KISS EVER SEEN ! 

SOBTI IRANI ROCKS
forehead kiss have always been my fave kiss of all 😳
i get goosebumps whenever i see a man kissing his lady on the forehead.

and the meaning behind it made it more beautiful <3
You googled it!? 🀣 (Please don't mind, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at all of us and how mad we are over this jodi!)
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

You googled it!? 🀣 (Please don't mind, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at all of us and how mad we are over this jodi!)

I understand wat to mean ... We are crazy .. we very crazy ... YES i just googled it randomly ... BUt the means was so Beautiful that i had to share it πŸ˜ƒ
Hey totally agree...the kiss on d forehead said t all...i hope he stands by her n d same manner n hope d remarriage hapns...
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

u r right. lol..v r...look what Sarun did to us