Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's conditions for Shyam's entry-fun post (Page 2)

rock&roll IF-Dazzler
rock&roll
rock&roll

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Chunkysony and @jane_krittzz.,Thank you so much for the replies..much appreciated Smile

anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Anither rule is wife to use only husband's earnings and all the problems will be solved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skp2007rock&rollrini_kat

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
one more condition Stop financial support for both poojali and the creep.
Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
all options r superb
rock&roll IF-Dazzler
rock&roll
rock&roll

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skp2007

i want arnav to tell anjali... stay in a different house... as she opted to be with her husband against arnavs will... or may  be i want arshi to move to some other house... away from all the troubles...

Yeah nice one, Arnav can build  a spacious snake hold for them and ask Anjali Di and Shyam to get it...Di will also realize what it means to live without the luxuries provided by her dear broWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skp2007

omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I hate this show stopped watching wat the poison filled snaked did this time was disgusting how can a some one be do greedy & evil the stupid ugly monster of a person he is has brainwashed his dim wit wife again I wish even before Arab contemplates bringing him back some how they found he killed his baby I wish by accident some one has taped his hideous & disgusting his crime I feel like slapping an jail & telling this venomous black the most dangerous snake loves no one but money he has no respect & wants to come back in the hous whose owner he tried to murder & thus stupid witch nO brainer knowing her monster of a so called hubby does not give to hoots about her, heathen one who caused all this, the show makers have messed up the best show ever it's not worth watching it any more I can't stand don't watch it just read updates & will never wat h it until this lamer a doesn't get court & punished for his how can this disgraceful man get away with everything what sort of message are show makers giving that evil always wins & gets away with & truth is always helpless & that truth has no power nab the wrong, how come no one in the shOw clicked or investigated andalusia accident how can no one mentioned the glass it the faulty electric this show is pathetic & boring we were totally bored & tired of watching this wooden spoon with the most horrid same expression On his blank face that we were glad he went away now brining him back & starting the same thrash of his evil plotting will be a total bore. Dado needs to be shout & chucked out of the house & I want sense to put few things across her never to upset & never to bad mouth him & If she lF she loves shayam so much she can take both some one else.
If Arnav doesn't lay condition before letting the looser in the house then this show is dead for me he can't eat On the dining table, he has no right to interfere in any of the house matters, he's to live as a guest in the house, he outset circumstance participated in his wedding & for dadi if supporting him he had no relation with her she can stay but not as my grandma but as a guest. Anjali to never pressure him to give any sort rights to him he can stay as your husband but nothing else, to Anjali you can stay with your hubby but since you chose him over me our relation will never be the same the bond we shared has been Broken the trust i had in you has gone now the pain you caused by choosing him over me has made me realise that a sister can't be a mother I was wrong I will never come to you for anything we will in the same house but as stranges that should be done as Anjali is a witch

Edited by omiraja - 06 September 2012 at 11:38am
sahada Senior Member
sahada
sahada

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Love em all! Star Only if... Tongue
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Heart

Go to top