India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Precap...CVs please dont (Page 2)

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
lets wait for cvs ...what they are thinking it may take at least 30 more episodes to clear the MU

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by hima2012

Agree Noreen.. if its going to be siddhi's show all the way.. I am not going to tolerate it this time. Please let Kunal expose the witch CVs.. its high time.. he should know what happenned!! He cannot be shown clueless this time. Let Siddhi not know that he is not married to the witch,, let her think he is married to her.. but pl. make kunal know the truth and kick the vamp out!! 

thats my fear too, they may even not show siddhi knowing reg kunal not being married to vamp, but she will come up with some lame reason and will want kunal to continue working for the company. in all this she will play many games, she will invite more trouble for herself. kunal will make it an big time ego issue and will cross all barriers of rudeness. 

kunal should be the one exposing the vamp and working it out

siddhi has done so much already, cvs should give kunal the chance now

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodirainbowgirl-Hima-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Murali28

lets wait for cvs ...what they are thinking it may take at least 30 more episodes to clear the MU

i dont mind them taking 30 episode to clear mu's, but they shouldnt keep adding them on

they can show sinal nice scenes in office. while on the other hand show kunal smelling foul play

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Murali28Malarkodi

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
CVs plz let the real kunal chopra stand up this time...its his parichay and not siddhi's...give the man some credit ...we've had enough of Sati Savitri Siddhi devi's sangharsh we want kunal's sangharsh, and its high time already Deadmind you if we don't get it the TRPs will talk the rest Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Murali28-Hima-

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i have also a doubt that cv's can again ruin it again by doing same mistakes again...plsss cv's dnt do it again...Cry
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

agree Noreen,

We saw Kunal thinking about when, how, why etc about Siddhi the other day. Now that she is in front of him, he should take more steps.
If they show Siddhi trying to investigate while Kunal remains clueless till end; well that will be beyond stupid.

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

hi

Originally posted by Murali28

...though siddi investigating, kunal must suceed with out siddi help...wat ever i want at least one should know the truth...both are MU...one should know the truth and convince the other one...i hav one doubt...sulekha may planing siddi and abhay ...though from last few episodes abhay also getting so close to siddi...

in offfice even kunal is also think  that abhay and siddi are coup...

i waiting some one fliriting siddi infront of kunal...

and abhay and siddi in cabin and send kunal out side to talk personal...thn i wana see both's reactions...

i wont mind seeing annoyed and jealous kunal. haha. infact would love that

but if siddhi starts to flirt with abhay to provoke kunal to do better in his work, she will giev wrong signals to abhay and if he turns neg then it will be siddhi's fault. 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Murali28

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Precap and promo does certainly suggest that Noreen , though I really hope it does not go that way .I got back to the show because I was hoping for some positivity and differenceOuch! If they are going to show 'Mahaan' Siddhi and clueless rude arrogant Kunal then their TRP's will sing a different tune from today's very soon!AngryDead

I am not going to sit and watch Kunal Chopra being butchered to make way for nari-shakti!Angry
They better redeem the guy very soon by showing him get the truth about Richa and set about righting old wrongs!Angry

If they want mahaan Sid we want smart Kunal!

Edited by chitsss - 06 September 2012 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90rainbowgirl-Hima-

Go to top