India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Probality of expecting the unexpected

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
So the highlights of todays episode was the basket match and Yuvi teaching Suvreen the probablity of any event. First coming to the BB match, I think it was great fun to watch .. ! Starting with Yuvi looking at Suvreen with a smile while she was dribbling the ball and then effortlessly taking the ball from her while she is left wondering whatt happened..! LOL The hair flipping thing though seen earlier was cute..Poor Yuvi looked all distracted for a moment ..Suvreen obviously realised soon thats its impossible to beat him in BB ..Lol I loved when she started tickling him ..They cant stay mad at each other for long, can they?! So the BB match ended on a positive note that was such a relief ..Yuvreen back with each other ! Thankkk goddd that Gyanesh track didnt last long though I know he will bounce back..but atleast one episode without having to see him was awesomeBig smile

Coming to the next part when Yuvi comes to Suvreen's house to help her with probablity.. Amongst all the cuteness that they usually have in all their scenes which I absolutely adore , the one statement that really was the punch line for me was when Suvreen blurts out , '' hum dono ke hath takrane ki probality kitni hai'' She quickly realises that she prolly crossed a line..so she covers it up by asking if probality can be calculated..However Yuvi hangs to every word she says and he knows exactly what's going on in her mind..so he says. 50-50 hai ! kuch event ka maza tab hi ata hai jab pata na ho ki wo honge bhi ya nahi..aur agar honge tau kab? '' That really was kind of an eye opener for her..she realised the happiness she got when they unexpectedly came close to each other during the BB match and ended their fight'' Hope she applies the same logic to the kiss, confession and other things she is expecting in their relationship..Moral of the story- few things are best left on time..when time will come they will happen..if not then they were probably not meant to happen ..but it is a fact that sometimes things happen when you least expect them and that gives you happiness like nothing else can... Having said that I will just add that Yuvreen are meant to be together..the happiness they bring in each other's lives is love!!!!..nothing else really matters...

Edited by vaishali-AR - 06 September 2012 at 11:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabhatt762HarshIkaZaYaxox.FieryPhoenix.kim.rayatgal.angelakshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
well written...but i feel now that something gonna happen in exams nowTongue...suvreen ki life mein kuch bhi straightforward ho jaye..uski probability bhi kaafi kam hain LOL

regarding their confession...i just have the strength to handle it till elections...uske baad bhi confession nahi hua...toh pata nahi kab hoga!!!...i wud leave watching the show then!!! coz then it wud be another version of chewing gum program (just like daily soaps..) but with a different theme...jisme story kheech kheech kar...viewers ko idiot banate rehte hain!
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@akshayR- seems like everyone want a confession at this point other than meLOL My logic is how is anything gonna change after a confession? Suvreen needs a bit of growing up to get into a relationship..Imagine a scenario where its valentines day and Aniie is telling her stories about how a guy should make everything special for the girl...buy gifts , flowers, chocolates...Suvreen being the kiddo will fall for it and throw a tantrum if Yuvi misses anything on that list..many such potential situations can arise..LOLSo in my opinion, they should spend time with each other..realise how important their relationship is...how much it matters to see each other..rather than kissing, buying gifts and all that immature stuff...with Ani as her love guru, I dnt want Yuvreen to get offically together so soon...just my pov :)

Edited by vaishali-AR - 06 September 2012 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

@akshayR- seems like everyone want a confession at this point other than meLOL My logic is how is anything gonna change after a confession? Suvreen needs a bit of growing up to get into a relationship..Imagine a scenario where its valentines day and Aniie is telling her stories about how a guy should make everything special for the girl...buy gifts , flowers, chocolates...Suvreen being the kiddo will fall for it and throw a tantrum if Yuvi misses anything on that list..many such potential situations can arise..LOLSo in my opinion, they should spend time with each other..realise how important their relationship is...how much it matters to see each other..rather than kissing, buying gifts and all that immature stuff...with Ani as her love guru, I dnt want Yuvreen to get offically together so soon...just my pov :)

hmm..maybe u r right..but u knw..if its true love..which i feel its there between yuvreen..these things really doesn't matter..for e.g. their date in park..nothing special happened there as suvi expected..like the KISS or anything..although they showed  yuvreen holding hands with each other ...while they were remembering those special moments ( which they actually didn't show during the date..) suvi was more than happy with that...as she herself said.. "kiss nahi bhi hui toh kya hua..voh moment bohot romantic tha.." Embarrassed and till the tym he takes care and love her like that..i think no gal wud ever complain about KISS and other stuff...
yes it is romantic moment in a relationship...but that is one thing for me..that i really don't mind waiting...and see in today's episode also...she forgot all that attitude in a jiffy when she was wid yuvi...Smile

MistyDawn

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
what yuvreen share is love ..but both are kinda '' kachhe khiladi'' in this field//Yuvi has never dated a girl before and Suvreen prolly hasnt even talked to guys ..the only man in her life has been her pappaLOL So this confusion , hesitation is bound to be there from both sides...but you dont go asking for a kiss to clear that doubt! Lol All was fine before Suvreen talking to Annie about her feelings for Yuvraj..they were happy the way things were going...Oh BTW didnt Yuvraj say , '' Love and War mein sab chalta hai'' obviosuly Suvreen heard only the love partLOL  but I guess he has to do more than helping her with probality to prove his love.. Confused

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

what yuvreen share is love ..but both are kinda '' kachhe khiladi'' in this field//Yuvi has never dated a girl before and Suvreen prolly hasnt even talked to guys ..the only man in her life has been her pappaLOL So this confusion , hesitation is bound to be there from both sides...but you dont go asking for a kiss to clear that doubt! Lol All was fine before Suvreen talking to Annie about her feelings for Yuvraj..they were happy the way things were going...Oh BTW didnt Yuvraj say , '' Love and War mein sab chalta hai'' obviosuly Suvreen heard only the love partLOL  but I guess he has to do more than helping her with probality to prove his love.. Confused

hmm..maybe that's why m waiting till the end of elections..Big smile..if they do happen!! LOLLOL

MistyDawn

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

and yeah..even if they confess it to each other..and dont tell there friends about it..i have no problem at all...inka chupke-chupke love wud b even more fun and romantic...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MistyDawn

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index