India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

countdown for revelation..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Amrit is back to her princess Amrit attitude after getting what can destroy natasha oberoi..must say that lady is another replica of Amrit..She is invited by Amrit in palace and she will do a big dhamaka ..Amrit tells the lady she will be famous and her pics will be in media ..greedy woman .just want fame like Amrit..

Babli tells Nats Agam too will be happy if he hears there was no Roka..Nats asked her how Agam knows about it..Babli replies its Amrit shrewd mind ..she has sent sweets to him saying its for your roka with Tej..

Nimrit in tears in her room saying how much Agam must be hurting thinking about her Roka..she knows Agam is attracted more towards her and it reflects in his eyes..Nimrit says she cant see Agam hurt as he is her life and everything..

Amrit completely rude with Nats/NIMRIT...took money from workers fund to use.she is back to same Amrit with ego.Nats/Nimrit in thought and tells her mom knowing Amrit she must have got something to hurt her..thats why this attitude..

Amrit happy to have shut them all in the hall with her princess attitude... talking to Agam's photoframe..she says you are not only mine but my junoon..obessesion..noone can take you away from me not that Natasha oberoi..i have already planned how to throw her out of the palace..

Its the palace 100th anniversary ..rippan tells Nimrit we should do something to celebrate it..Nimrit says yes as the palace has given them so many memories..she suggests to do langar.for the needy ones..

Morning Amrit asked all of them to go away from the palace and on asking she says there will be a party tonight here..Nats tells her she will break their partnership with this kind of attitude from her... Amrit gives a file to Nats to sign as she too wants it..this leaves Nats  perplexed..she is more confident Amrit is planning something..

The countdown starts now with the split screen ..on one side Nimrit in thought and Amrit with her attitude to strike at Nats  ..

Will Amrit succeed in her plan as she has called the police..lets wait and watch..

Navi being on break so no Agam in the Epi..hope he is back tomorrow..

Edited by saveeta24 - 06 September 2012 at 11:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80jaso49311krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update savee :) I couldn't able to watch but I can visualize the episode reading your post . So Amrit is full of attitude and arrogance today . Seems Agam is not in today s :( hope he comes back tom :) I am so anxious to know what has mr . Oberai s daughter natasha did that even the police was also called . But I am sure Agam will save his Nimrit .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
krithi even Nimrit does not know Amrit is going to reveal Natasha oberoi secret..

For police to come she must have done something against the law..

That lady will testify against Nats but the problem is Nimrit who is going  to go through this because she is posing as Nats just for her mission to make Amrit confess her crime..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskrithikas

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the Update...
jaso49311 Senior Member
jaso49311
jaso49311

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Amrit is back to her princess Amrit attitude after getting what can destroy natasha oberoi..must say that lady is another replica of Amrit..She is invited by Amrit in palace and she will do a big dhamaka ..Amrit tells the lady she will be famous and her pics will be in media ..greedy woman .just want fame like Amrit..

Babli tells Nats Agam too will be happy if he hears there was no Roka..Nats asked her how Agam knows about it..Babli replies its Amrit shrewd mind ..she has sent sweets to him saying its for your roka with Tej..

Nimrit in tears in her room saying how much Agam must be hurting thinking about her Roka..she knows Agam is attracted more towards her and it reflects in his eyes..Nimrit says she cant see Agam hurt as he is her life and everything..

Amrit completely rude with Nats/NIMRIT...took money from workers fund to use.she is back to same Amrit with ego.Nats/Nimrit in thought and tells her mom knowing Amrit she must have got something to hurt her..thats why this attitude..

Amrit happy to have shut them all in the hall with her princess attitude... talking to Agam's photoframe..she says you are not only mine but my junoon..obessesion..noone can take you away from me not that Natasha oberoi..i have already planned how to throw her out of the palace..

Its the palace 100th anniversary ..rippan tells Nimrit we should do something to celebrate it..Nimrit says yes as the palace has given them so many memories..she suggests to do langar.for the needy ones..

Morning Amrit asked all of them to go away from the palace and on asking she says there will be a party tonight here..Nats tells her she will break their partnership with this kind of attitude from her... Amrit gives a file to Nats to sign as she too wants it..this leaves Nats  perplexed..she is more confident Amrit is planning something..

The countdown starts now with the split screen ..on one side Nimrit in thought and Amrit with her attitude to strike at Nats  ..

Will Amrit succeed in her plan as she has called the police..lets wait and watch..

Navi being on break so no Agam in the Epi..hope he is back tomorrow..
                                                                                                                                                    Loved the episode every twist and turn loved this post!! Keep Rockin!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index