India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my questions r increasing day by day...

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
What r CVs trying to do yaar???I mean the portrayal of anjali's character...I have now got lot of doubts in my mind..
1. If anjali believe in what shyam is saying then does that mean that she doesnot trust her own brother..he had been doing everything only for her happiness nd she didnt even realise that he ll never do anything that ll affect her?
2. Doesnt she realise that if he was supposed to take such a big decision there would be some reason behind this?
3. And if she actually believe in shyam is she doubting kushi?????does she think that kushi is wrong?if so then why didn't she stop her chote from marrying her?or else is it like whatever he do doesnt matter her..is it what a sister do with her brother? 
4. If she thinks it is all a misunderstanding y didnt she try to explain her chote???

I actually dont get the point y CVs r portraying anjali's character this dump.She is doing whatever her Shayamji says.Does in her books it is written like obey your husband nd never doubt ur husband whatever d matter may be.She asked her brother to return her husband and didnot even listen to what arnav tried to say and now even stubborn on it.
She's shown as like someone who doesnt have d capability to even think. It wasnt the initial anjali that was shown in d begining..she was supposed to be a perfect sister and perfect wife but not dump..

Edited by krishna_str - 06 September 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncShas3rini_kat

heyhiheylo Newbie
heyhiheylo
heyhiheylo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Anjali is a perfect NOTHING!!! She just leeches off people!! Anjali ko bas shyam ki "zaroorat" hain!! like a parasite, she wants to eternally lean on someone!! if she wants her hubby so bad y doesnt she just leave and go live with him? I agree it wasnt possible until now coz "she religiously followed whatever chote demanded she do"-her words not mine!! But now that she found her voice, why doesnt she leave??? Coz she cant leave the raizada mansion and live like a pauper. hmph. sad part is she is dumb enough to listen to her demonic husband , but not her own bro. Oh god, i hate such women. and y doesnt arnav explain how shyam personally told him that he loves khushi!! wont it make things so much simpler??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33azizeh123Shas3rini_kat

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Angryshe is perfect in overacting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

flower95 IF-Rockerz
flower95
flower95

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
she is spoiling our showAngry

diya33

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kukku095

she is spoiling our showAngry
no yaar i didnt mean that she is spoiling d show...i just feel something is left unjustified with her character..

rini_kat

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
She has a thick skull, nothing that went on with Shyam and the confrontation scene registered in her head. In her eyes Shyam is no less than God. 
It is very unrealistic. She claims she lover her brother so much. Why she can't understand that Shyam tried to kill her husband I will never understand. Why would Arnav just say that? Doesn't she question herself on that.
Ok, lets accept for 1 moment that she doesn't believe that Shyam had his eyes set on Kushi and she needs more proof; isn't kidnapping and attempted murder enough to close the door on Shyam?

Edited by Shas3 - 06 September 2012 at 11:48pm
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
guys check this out!  If this appeals to you as a way of asking the questions.

azizeh123 Senior Member
azizeh123
azizeh123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Anjali wants Shyam.  But she is not dumb at all.  She belives so much in tradition, then why she is living in her brothers place first of all.  If she belive Shyam innocence then, she should go with her husband when the argument happened.
Other thing she now wants Khushi to marry Arnav, so Shyam could not go after Khushi and Arnav would not let it happen too she knows it.  So she could have Shyam for herself.  And she is not leaving the home as she knows that her husband could not give her all the luxury and money and respect and power and pampering as she is getting in her brothers home.   They both are parasites and manuplater and they are not dumb at all.  They are making everybody fool and playing with the emotions.

Go to top