Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

khushee mile humei ke gum jo hogaa baant lenge hum (Page 3)

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
nice post...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
LOVELY POST ADITI BANG ON ! LOVED THE PEI LOVES ARSHI  DROOL WORTHY , HATES ANJALI AND DADI !
 ANJLI IS NIKAAMI !

TRPS PLZ ALKLAH   HOLD OUR HAND AND  MAKE US JUMP FEW DIGITS AND MAKE US REACH AT 4 + INSHA-ALLAH 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Hey Adits Hug
nice song and amazing post!! first thing i liked today's episode! Embarrassed second about Anjali.. see yaar i really have no problem about her trusting Shyam.. the only problem i am having is her stupid nature.. if she loves Shyam and wants to stay with him and even dadi wants Dadmd Ji and Anjali bitiya together she can easily tell Shyam to take Anjali with him.. Arnav cant stop her right? instead she is saying bring Shyam.. that is really pathetic! the parampara..uasul and all this doesnt come when it come to Anjali! its ok for a ghar jamai.. that man isnt capable enough to take his wife who he claims to love and dadi thinks he loves her! well Dadi surely needs to wear ore powerful glasses! Anjali who just lost her child.. instead of mourning for that she is planning to blackmail the family Ouch Dadi truts Shyam whom she met only once more than Nani and her own grandson!! Confused all this makes me go Dead

now coming to Arnav and Khushi.. i feel really sad for them *sigh* really waqt badalte der nahi lagti specially for them.. LOLLOL the only relief is that Arnav is with Khushi.. Star
loved both the scenes of them and the flashback was really nice! lets see what happens SmileSmile

actually u hv a valid point in ur post...if daadi is orthodox she looks lk 1...den shud ask shyam to take anjali wid him rather den bringing him bk lk u said...thou arnav wont allow it bt still dats a ritual n if anjali loves shyam very much den she shud hv no problem wid it...nyway bhai-behen mein kitna bhi pyaar ho shaadi karke behen ko jaana hi hota hai...

dis sounds better den too much bashing dat i see around...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

awesome post, dits! Big smile

it was a well balanced epi!

mat jaao never sounded painful til arnav said it.
dadi vs. nani
anjali and her drama continues.
loved the lil arhi bit when arnav sees khushi crying and khushi tells him that something's entered her eyes.

looking forward to tomorrow's epi :)

thanx pinks...

yes all d highlights u mentioned..Thumbs Up

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

LOVELY POST ADITI BANG ON ! LOVED THE PEI LOVES ARSHI  DROOL WORTHY , HATES ANJALI AND DADI !
 ANJLI IS NIKAAMI !

TRPS PLZ ALKLAH   HOLD OUR HAND AND  MAKE US JUMP FEW DIGITS AND MAKE US REACH AT 4 + INSHA-ALLAH 

maham dey shud cross 3.0 quickly ya...if ipk wud hv hd promo dis week den dey m8 hv touched 3.0 next week...fr now i think its doubtful fr next week
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshy4ever

nice post...Thumbs Up

thanxSmile
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
thank u...actually thanx a ton...however the episode or the day...you have always put a smile on my face...dont actually take out the time to say thank you every day..(see..taking u for grantedWink)...but love the person behind such happy and sweet posts...Hug
.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
good epi and beautifull post ditsy

Go to top