India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushee mile humei ke gum jo hogaa baant lenge hum

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Well paced epi ...some very touching moments..SmileSmileSmile...

Anjali" chotte humare shyamji humein wapas laado..Crying 2
..humne aaj tak tumhari har baat maani hai aur usse pathar ki lakeer samjha hai...kyunki hum aapse bohot pyaar karte hai."..Stern Smile

...i dunno why every1 is hating anjali...i dont find her wrong at her place...coz fr her both her husband n brother r important...yes she is loving n trusting a wrong person like shyam but if we go to see frm relationship POV den hubby wife ka rishta hi trust pe hota hai...every1 criticized arnav when he ws hating khushi coz he hd a misunderstanding abt her...he too took his own time to trust khushi n get to know what is right or wrong...y cant anjali take time den...after all its her hubby whoz bn wid her fr years now...plus tomm if ders a MU b/n khushi-arnav every1 wud want both to trust each other coz dey r hubby n wife...den y not same rules fr anjali ...plus d nature of every person differs ...the thinking process is different...

..agn m saying dat yes she is trusting a wrong person but see it frm d relationship POV..put urself in dat place n imagine how hard wud it be fr u to distrust ur husband coz ur brother thinks so...n des r fictional characters i see most of d  time fans start taking it seriously...Confused...

nyway bk to d dialogues...

mamiji" humri anjali netiya ko baiid aaeejj lag gayi hai.."LOL

the scene where arnav gets all d flashbacks ws well shown...specially d emotional turmoil he is goin thru...pain..confusion...anger all running thru his mind..
..i particulalry liked d way he wipped his tear n went to help khushi to pick d broken pieces of d vase...

Arnav " khushi tum kuch bol rahi thi.."

khushi" haan hum keh rahe the ki hum ghar jaa rahe hai..."Disapprove

arnav" matt jaao.
."...awww

khushi" ek minute baitth toh sakte hai hum aapke saath
"Big smile

even d scene when both arnav n khushi recall d mehendi moments..waqt badalte derr nahi lagti..Rolling Eyes

Daadi " iss baar doosri aurat khushi hai.." daadi.Shut Up
...... u better wear some raksha dhaaga coz des fans r surely gonna curse u...uske baad toh aapki khair nahi.ROFL..

naani" humein khushi betiya par utna hi vishwaas hai jitna chotte par hai.." very good nani.You Rock

the discrimination khushi is facing at d hands of daadi is annoying...i must say..but at d same time d way arnav makes her feel so important n is showering love on her is a visual treat...

the forehead kiss when khushi said " shayad humari aankh mein kuch chala gaya.." ...

Arnav"
aap sab khaane ki tayari kijiye Di ko main leke aata hoon.." how is he gonna convince her now...bechare ko haan bolni padegi...Disappointed

Garima n daadi Flashback drama dat hs begun today wud continue fr 1-2 epis more i believe...n how much eva we hate daadi d fact remains dat she hs shown us a better side of ArHi relationship atleast till now..

no precap ..lesse wat tomm's epi hs in store fr us...

SONG : dedicated to ArHi fr der phase of relationship currently...its 1 of ma fav old songs...

Edited by adits7 - 06 September 2012 at 11:03am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970princessep13rabeehachaamaaskamanirazor12subiamanpriyankaawrit_in_water-RD-shreya_lamisuvkooltoadArshig8--sumana13--srijaaa127premparbat--BSI-FaNaTic--ajoopanu17..Suhana..pinky_blueskiesmazkachazkaeveline.Saraa.susan7Srilathalollaragvir.fanmishti_17_TheJoker-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I put the song up so quickShockedROFL

Edited by -RD- - 06 September 2012 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
res...very nice post...
toady u hvnt said abt promo...sab thak gaye SP ko kahte kahteLOL...
i agree what you said abt anjali... par kya kare anjali scene jyada digest nahi hote hai ...
very good epi arshi scene was sooo emotional loved it...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 06 September 2012 at 11:22am

--sumana13--adits7

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Heyy Aditii...Hug

came across your post after a while... 

did i missed them or you were not postingD'oh

Lovedd today's Matt jaooo...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Arshig8adits7

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
As always an amazing postwa..
Knew what the epi wud start like.. Anjali dropped a bomb on all of them.. Wow, she actually said that she has blindly followed and obeyed what Arnav had been telling her to do.. Never knew will have to see this day also where Anjali will say such things to Arnav... Arnav took it well.. I dont know whether he was convincing others or himself when he said that Anjali is not in such a condition and thats why she is sayin it all.. Whatever it is, I felt bad for Arnav.. He didnt deserve this yaar... Poor thing... Im glad he has Khushi by his side and they are finding solace with each other.. Cant even imagine what will happen to Arnav if someday we see them apart coz of the Garima link.. I really hope we dont have to see them apart ever.. The way he said "Matt jaao".. My heart went out to him.. The mehndi remembering scene was so sweet.. He actually had a small smile on his face remembering Khushi and her antiques.. Something that irks me is Dadi's behaviour with Khushi.. Even Arnav knows what Khushi is going thru.. But maybe this is not the right time for questioning Dadi abt it.. Right now Anjali is priority, well wasnt she always.. Sorry if Im venting, I was royally pissed that she came all the way to ArHi's room, told Arnav that she wants her hubby and when he said NO, she faints.. Angry I dont believe her now.. She might even fake that now.. Coz she has already told her hubby that she wont eat food or take her medicines from anyone except him hereby guaranteeing his entry in the house.. I agree when u say that husband wife relationship is about trusting each other but when there are so many of your loved ones testifying negative against Shyam, isnt Anjali supposed to think abt it in that angle atleast at one point of time.. Stern Smile She keeps saying Galat fehmi.. Arre kahe ki galat fehmi when everything was so clear yaar.. Anjali is disappointing by each passing day. . No precap is not helping either.. LOL

Edited by mishti_17 - 06 September 2012 at 11:52am

--sumana13--adits7

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wow aditi nice post dear Big smile
I loved the episode... Loved arnav and khushi...
Loved their bonding... Their scenes are just too emotional and beautiful..
Barun & sanaya are simply rocking!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Ur posts are so soothing... Just like khushi's touch on ARNAV's hand... Love reading ur take always... Thanks...
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

res...very nice post...
toady u hvnt said abt promo...sab thak gaye SP ko kahte kahteLOL...
i agree what you said abt anjali... par kya kare anjali scene jyada digest nahi hote hai ...
very good epi arshi scene was sooo emotional loved it...

thanx ya fr agreeing ..Big smile.i know der wud b less members to agree my POV here...

nyway abt d promo...aayega yaa...aa hi jayega..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fan

Go to top