India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Rishta Wahin, Soch Nayi?

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
So we still have saas bahu, but ' soch nayi' seems to be limted to one-off events and viewer polls...Where is the depth? Confused...Sorry for the random post and perhaps this is just me thinking aloudEmbarrassed...

I rarely watch the show and this week, only Karan's scenes tempted me to watch a whole episodeSmile...However, I do read plenty of discussions, including the recent ones surrounding the abortion issue...Star Plus has promoted the debate extensively...But somehow I feel something lacking...All we see is the Manvi vs Jeevika issue, no offense intended...

Why can't the CVs be braver and think beyond that?...

So there will be a court case, which is a good thing and  Karan will finally play the lawyer Viren should be...But I hope Jevika looses the case and there is no miscarriage...

Before VirMan fans kill me!Shocked LOL...
I don't want Manvi to die!...I think 'soch nayi' for saving her, should not be based on aborting a child...But should teach the CV that progress does not mean forgetting faith and belief...

Manvi should prove to her Di that if they have a 'khoon ka rishta' and if Jeevika is the only person who is ment to save her...Either she is ment to die or she will live till the baby is born...Jeevika can't live without Manvi, but Manvi could never live with herself, if she was saved by killing her unborn niece and nephew...

That was my two cents...Please ignore if it makes no sense LOL...Just my 'soch' on the matterSmile

Edited by The_May_Rose - 06 September 2012 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sennarenisonali.19281

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top