Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sorry to Barun!! Please reply for Barun (Page 8)

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
GUYS UNITE AGAINST THE BASHERS, If u see the EVR GROWING Barun Bashing Post report and PM the Mods. Every1 do the same dont promote it by commenting, report and PM the Mods. Create Barun appreciation post, Bcz he deserves LOVE and Appreciation. Only ritu does Appreciation post for Barun, we need more Barun appreciation threads for him, i can imagine after working so Hand and doing so good if some1 is Criticize how Bad it feels. People Even commented on his Face DAMMIT when MILLIONS of Girls DROOL over that face of his Will Long Hair or SHORT. 

We love Barun, bt its time to Show that We love Barun, Comment on Baruns Profile and Express ur Love Create Barun Appreciation Threads so that The EVER GROWING BASHING THREADS cant even come to our Notice 

CAN we Do it for Barun Guys

Edited by arnav101 - 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I wuw you Barun

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiIceflames-Aimz-asha...EXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoops.Euphoria.OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I wuw and adow you BarunHeart You are my HeroHeart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Suni-Aimz-nonasihowcomeIceflamesEXPELLIARMUSCDloveasha...MentalExoticaSeerialLoops.Euphoria.OmNaMaSteOm

sriarshi IF-Dazzler
sriarshi
sriarshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
so, sorry barun.but honestly i don't read any negative posts about u.i just ignore them.i know ur acting &ur superb.no one can do justice to ASR role except u.very proud of u. ignore negative posts barun.i knw when u read u felt bad.dnt take it to heart barun.one thing for sure ur true fans never do such things.so we all love u so much.some people r here to gain some attention.so, such negative posts r every day in our beloved forum.one day u and another day other actor.so, ignore them sweet heart.take care.gud luck.

Edited by sriarshi - 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm
.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
These bashers just need to get a life. Angry

Barun bhaiyya I'm sooo sorry you had to see all this negative posts man.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

You guys he works so hard to please us and what does he get from fans? Only last week there was only 9 posts about his hair, 5 about his hands and only 1 about acting. This is not good yaar, we need to keep making more Sobti topics. Please friends lets unite and inrease his buzz ranking and point. We need to keep Sarun on top, and make sure Sobti stays number one. Plz friends, keep PMing everyone to let them know.

Sobti we love you Bhaiyya. i dont mind if you have long or short hair, as long as you keep coming back to read our posts and keep rocking our show.

Sobti Rox Heart
Irani Rox Heart

Daljeet Rox Heart
Forum Rox Heart

Embarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeappy_12SuninonasihowcomeJayneIceflames-Aimz-EXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticaSeerialLoopsboyznakaCDloveasha...FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i soo did not know abt this!!

Okay...

Dear Barun,

On behalf of this forum
A BIG SORRY!!

Dont get upset just cuz of few people!
the rest of us all love you veryyy much!!

You are one hell of an actor!
You are just great!

You and all the other cast have made what IPKKND is!
So, thank youu very much for that!
Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

These bashers just need to get a life. Angry

Barun bhaiyya I'm sooo sorry you had to see all this negative posts man.

Cry

You guys he works so hard to please us and what does he get from fans? Only last week there was only 9 posts about his hair, 5 about his hands and only 1 about acting. This is not good yaar, we need to keep making more Sobti topics. Please friends lets unite and inrease his buzz ranking and point. We need to keep Sarun on top, and make sure Sobti stays number one. Plz friends, keep PMing everyone to let them know.

Sobti we love you Bhaiyya. i dont mind if you have long or short hair, as long as you keep coming back to read our posts and keep rocking our show.

Sobti Rox Heart
Irani Rox Heart

Daljeet Rox Heart
Forum Rox Heart

Embarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Never say so!
Gasp!
Only 9 about his hair and just 5 about his hands!
This is insufferable!Angry
We will not stand for this!
How dare they short him posts?!
How dare they not pay homage to his feet?!
And his smirk?!
And his 3-day-old stubble-that-is-really-11/28/44/45-days-old?!
We will not stand for this!

We will...
Wha...?!!!Shocked

WE have to make those posts?!
Oh.
Never mind.

IPK rox!
Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunaya94trpbabeSuninonasihowcome-Aimz-CDloveasha...SeerialLoops.Euphoria.boyznakaMentalExoticaEXPELLIARMUSOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Sunaya94 Groupbie
Sunaya94
Sunaya94

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
we love you Barun!!! you're AWESOME!!! brilliant acting!! ALL THE BEST!! hope u win many awards!! we absolutely adore you!!!Heart

Go to top