Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sorry to Barun!! Please reply for Barun (Page 3)

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Agree ignore the ones that try to creat problems

there are many at IF who love u and we cannot see any one else portray ASr

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classysubha_rath2004..FallAndFly..ArnieBoyBarun

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Heartbarun plss dont be upset because few negative comments cant beat all the love of those thousands of fans of yours,all the forum members call you hotwaEmbarrassedand me tooEmbarrassedso just smile our hotwa and ignore the negative posts .WE LOVE YOU DAMMIT,WE LOVE ALL THE CAST AND CREW OF IPK DAMMITHeartHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classysubha_rath2004ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
who blames Barun yaar. How sweet and excellent actor is he. No one can find any mistake. I love ASR only because of him. Poor boy. He might have got hurt. Even my son asks me is he ur son that you loves him this much, you don't even care me when you watch the serial. I said yes, he is my son and khushi is my daughter-in-law (i am not that aged), but for me he is like my son. He is that adorable for me.  I don't care abt his hair or whatever style he follows. Inch-to-inch he is adorable. No hard feelings kiddo. Actually this is a shock treatment from Khushboo. See again the forum has regained its form when Barun felt bad, see this is the big example how much everyone loves him. For him we will do whatever that is possible. I don't know how he could get an impression like this from the forum. He has been in the number 1 position in the forum for so long and sanaya No.2 position. this itself is a proof of our love for them. Oho, i feel bad. Why why this happened.  I don't think for constructive criticism, he would feel bad. We do that because we love him and we don't want others make bad remarks abt him. I have not come across at least in this forum anyone bashing him personally. Don't know. 

My God, he might have seen some of that uncomfortable posts (he is uncomfortable with sanaya, etc. etc. he is married like posts). Now I got that might have made him feel bad.

Edited by dkatmala - 06 September 2012 at 11:26am

subha_rath2004Luv_isnt_classy..FallAndFly..rini_kat

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Barun and sanaya... We all love you madly dammit Hug

TheSmurfsLuv_isnt_classy..FallAndFly..

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i have never bashed any actors till date...but still barun felt bad for any comment...i want to tell him personally a big SORRY...

before and after ipk...i have never convinced with any leads like this like our leads...i just dont like to see even a glance of the other serials only becoz of sarun..their chemistry onscreen...hats off to u guys...

making u love ipk whatever the story line...u ppl...i mean it...each and every character portrays so perfect and so fitting...no other serials...do such a great job...somewhere some flaws will b there...either with the leads or with side characters...but here ..in our ipk...eveything is so perfect...right from arnav..kushi..mamaji, mamiji, amma..buaji..babuji..payash...shyam and anjali...and nk bhai...and hp and laxmiji...though u hv not showed aman...he is also doing a perfect job...

really luv u ipk team...and especially love u barun and sanaya...and i mean it...it is from my heart...

subha_rath2004Luv_isnt_classy..FallAndFly..rini_kat

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Watching this only for you Barun and also ArShi so I can't hate you ever!! :) Love you more than anything... <3 Sorry for the bashers... They should truly get a life..

Don't worry Barun, 95% or more of the epople in this forum adores you like crazy!! :) I'm amongst them too :D

Love you Barun <3

subha_rath2004Luv_isnt_classy..FallAndFly..

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiipkkndluv

barun u r an amazing actorClap,,,u r the bestEmbarrassed,,nd i love u so muchEmbarrassed  Heart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart
Heart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart Heart Heart

Barun agar bachelor hota aur mein bhi agar kunwari hoti to tumhare iss post ke liye i would have fought with u!!!!!!!!!!!

but dear...abhi we all love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BARUN HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

mere jyada hearts hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehhehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joking dear!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy..FallAndFly..

shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
barun u gave life to the asr character.. without you asr doesnt have life.. !!and i m very addicted to ur show... why u saw only -ve posts..there r plenty of posts which are +ve too.. ..Embarrassed

subha_rath2004Luv_isnt_classy..FallAndFly..

Go to top