Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sorry to Barun!! Please reply for Barun (Page 15)

disheemeena Senior Member
disheemeena
disheemeena

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
barun we realy sooo sorry if u got hurt by us plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Yo Barun!

I heard you're trolling IF now? Let me give you some pointers. Because, honestly, this place is a minefield. There are people with opinions and shit. 

Dude...if I were you, I'd stick to the AT. And the Fangirls' posts. (That's like every post that starts with Barun rocks/he made me cry/his caramel eyes...and the like) If you're a narcissist (look it up baby, I'll wait!) then the gutter posts are for you. They analyze your chest hair, the hair on your head, the biceps, your jodhpurs, your caramel orbs (think what you like) etc. 

If you want to know what happens next in the show that you star in, there's a few places you could go to. (Pm me!) Or you could just ask your writers. (I'd choose that option...less words, more fact). 

And if you want to have a rocking time, laughing your ass off at some of the smart, witty posts on this forum ask the Mods to let you read the posts they closed. (They love you...they'd do anything for you). 'Cos baby, that's where all the cool stuff is! Lost in the Augean Stables of the Communist Republic of IF. 

i lubs you Maxineji.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabenonasihowcomeAmazingAmyLuv_isnt_classy-Aimz-AparameghamadmaxineCDloveSeerialLoops.Euphoria.EXPELLIARMUSOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

if criticism is not to be made then let us change the name of the Forum to Iss Pyar Ko Barun naam doon Message clear intention clear and the kind of posts expected clear
everyone becomes aware of their lines and boundaries
BTW how come there is no news of SI complaining in which case she sounds more mature and wise
If at all he objected it should have been over the gutter posts dedicated to his keister his frontals and what not
 I have always found odd the moral policing in this forum they tend to shut down any posts relating to his wife or something like that but have no qualms hyperventilating drooling and leching over his body parts In fact i am darn sure his wife would be happy if such posts never came up rather than taking up cudgels on her behalf over information which never in the least bothered her

tell me about it. I for one would like to think Im pretty open minded but some of the gutter posts are vomit inducing. There was one which actually suggested that ASR was staring at Kushi's b***s. Unfortunately filth gets passed under the name of gutter.
so true kripa and what about those that show some bulge very disgusting and demeaning to him and i am positive he would prefer to read posts that seemingly bash him rather than see these sorts of vulgarity

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AparameghanonasiAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsCDloveSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Shocked wait ShockedShockedShockedShocked
WHAT THE HELL mann im feeling so bad fr him ( thought i never criticized him ) It must b disturbing to read posts abt us
Mann im so sad nw
IM APOLOGIZING TO BARUN fr all this

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
LOVE YOU BARUN
EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

OMG OMG OMG

izz dat da truth?

bhaiyya visits da phorum, all da tym??

bhaiyya if u read this: M in luv wid you, yaara 4 da longest tym! One request bhaiyya: M havin a superman chaddi frm da Walmart. can u da autograph it? plzz plzz plzz

My bhabhi vists da IF too! Bhabhi, M wanting ur advice on Univeristy dhabbha service! plzzz helpppzzz

M a die hard phan of both of u. bth of u hav changd ma lyf

1) M awlyz eating mango cake n drinkin Frooti. luv it

2) wearing gota on ma jeanzz n pom poms on ma plaid shirts 

M tellin u 2day

Balwant kaur na aayi
par SaRun IF pe aaygaye
now da world wont end in 2012

dnt worry abt da BASHERS--- thy r phans of da Rival shw that is on Colours @ 8:00 and 8:30 PM IST. THEY HAV NO LYF. 

plzzz can sum1 ask dem 2 cmmt on my posts??? Cry
thanx SaRun. Luv u 2 da core. 

U hs Superman chaddi frm Walmart?
I hs Amezing Banyan from Hedgemart.
I izz bggr fngrl.

BS rox al d tim Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeMaverick29Luv_isnt_classynonasiAmazingAmySeerialLoopsCDloveSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketMaverick29Luv_isnt_classynonasiAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.madmaxineCDloveSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

trpbabe Senior Member
trpbabe
trpbabe

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

[QUOTE=trpbabe] He vizits da forum, Embarrassed. I think this is the work of the jealous basherz from da otha forums Shocked. Only they can be plant seeds of divide amongst us. BS is a kool and pure soul - he's 2 smart to fall for these basherz tricks, just like ArnvjiBlushing. No wonder he luks xtra sad on epi's these dayz...
Sorry, Bhaiyya, if u got hurted by the basherz words. PPl, pliss vizit his profile daily and show yr supprt!!!
[/QUOTE

Y u no add Heart to your post?
Dat mns u dnt rlly lub Bhaiyya.

Sarun rox Heart
Aap bhi na, yaara!! Looks like it'z da season to apologize!  I'll make jooise, sugar-free kheer, market se mithai, whatever it takes to bring your cheer back!
lub u Bhaiyya! Heart
Mr. Right Rox! Heart
Basherz sux! Censored

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsCDloveSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top