Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sorry to Barun!! Please reply for Barun (Page 14)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
if he has hopes of breaking into Bollywood then he has got to be ready to take the brickbats along with bouquets so this kind of behavior will cost him if it is true but i seriously doubt there is any truth in the matter
This kind of rumor mongering will dent the image

When an Anna Hazare or MK Gandhi can be criticized why not an actor or is the ego too fragile?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kryptonite.trpbabeFuzzbucketMaverick29-Aimz-AparameghanonasiAmazingAmyS.StephyCDloveSeerialLoops.Euphoria.boyznakaEXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Yo Barun!

I heard you're trolling IF now? Let me give you some pointers. Because, honestly, this place is a minefield. There are people with opinions and shit. 

Dude...if I were you, I'd stick to the AT. And the Fangirls' posts. (That's like every post that starts with Barun rocks/he made me cry/his caramel eyes...and the like) If you're a narcissist (look it up baby, I'll wait!) then the gutter posts are for you. They analyze your chest hair, the hair on your head, the biceps, your jodhpurs, your caramel orbs (think what you like) etc. 

If you want to know what happens next in the show that you star in, there's a few places you could go to. (Pm me!) Or you could just ask your writers. (I'd choose that option...less words, more fact). 

And if you want to have a rocking time, laughing your ass off at some of the smart, witty posts on this forum ask the Mods to let you read the posts they closed. (They love you...they'd do anything for you). 'Cos baby, that's where all the cool stuff is! Lost in the Augean Stables of the Communist Republic of IF. 

yo frnd
M no undrstnd one dmn thng U sd.
R u talkng abt d minefilds in d warz?
Or d caramel in d ice creamz?
Or U sd "augean stables", does dat mean itz splr abt new entry of horse in r shw?
M conphused.
Al I no is dat I lub BS. Bas.

Oh i almst 4got 2 add Heart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kryptonite.trpbabenonasiAmazingAmy-Aimz-madmaxineCDloveMentalExoticaSeerialLoops.Euphoria.boyznakaSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

if criticism is not to be made then let us change the name of the Forum to Iss Pyar Ko Barun naam doon Message clear intention clear and the kind of posts expected clear
everyone becomes aware of their lines and boundaries
BTW how come there is no news of SI complaining in which case she sounds more mature and wise
If at all he objected it should have been over the gutter posts dedicated to his keister his frontals and what not
 I have always found odd the moral policing in this forum they tend to shut down any posts relating to his wife or something like that but have no qualms hyperventilating drooling and leching over his body parts In fact i am darn sure his wife would be happy if such posts never came up rather than taking up cudgels on her behalf over information which never in the least bothered her

tell me about it. I for one would like to think Im pretty open minded but some of the gutter posts are vomit inducing. There was one which actually suggested that ASR was staring at Kushi's b***s. Unfortunately filth gets passed under the name of gutter.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabebleeding.loveMaverick29nonasiAmazingAmy-Aimz-CDloveSeerialLoopsboyznakaEXPELLIARMUSChaituvMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Yo Barun!

I heard you're trolling IF now? Let me give you some pointers. Because, honestly, this place is a minefield. There are people with opinions and shit.

Dude...if I were you, I'd stick to the AT. And the Fangirls' posts. (That's like every post that starts with Barun rocks/he made me cry/his caramel eyes...and the like) If you're a narcissist (look it up baby, I'll wait!) then the gutter posts are for you. They analyze your chest hair, the hair on your head, the biceps, your jodhpurs, your caramel orbs (think what you like) etc.

If you want to know what happens next in the show that you star in, there's a few places you could go to. (Pm me!) Or you could just ask your writers. (I'd choose that option...less words, more fact).

And if you want to have a rocking time, laughing your ass off at some of the smart, witty posts on this forum ask the Mods to let you read the posts they closed. (They love you...they'd do anything for you). 'Cos baby, that's where all the cool stuff is! Lost in the Augean Stables of the Communist Republic of IF.

This post is AWESOMENESS.
This shall remain in my heart's Hall.Of Fame hamesha hamesha ke liye.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kryptonite.nonasiAmazingAmy-Aimz-madmaxineCDloveSeerialLoopsMentalExoticaEXPELLIARMUSOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeMaverick29nonasiAmazingAmyEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsCDloveSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

I think Barun is mature enough to know that with stardom you will always get appreciation, criticism and at times bashing too. I don't he is a person to rant over small things like these. He probaby doesn't even have time to visit IF. IPKKND cast always does look busy, and even if he does i am sure he also he has got the biggest fan club on IF. 

And Barun if you are reading this please please add me in your buddy list. This is coming from one of your hidden phangurl.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AparameghaAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

The lines QUOTED IN RED BOLD in d main post sounding FAKE TO ME...Shocked
I am finding QUOTED LINES more of defending CVs and DB...Confused

How can we know the QUOTED PERSON is a spokeperson for BARUN..Ouch

As far as BARUN is concerned...
he knows HOW MUCH HIS FANS LUV HIM..HE has thanked his fans many times...

I really hope so...But he doesnt deserve any criticism at the moment...there are many more thing to criticize in the serial now like Anjali acting, Story, CV etc...
Who is criticising BARUN..I cant see any BARUN BASHING POST from last week...every1 is so busy in PUJALI track...Those who is spreading dis...shud first know d fact

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmySeerialLoopsSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Sarun u r soul of arhi n ipk dont care about these bashers leeches

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

Go to top