Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sorry to Barun!! Please reply for Barun (Page 13)

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I do not know what Khushboo said is true or not. All I know is that limits have been crossed in the name of constructive criticism here. Commenting on an actor's shortcomings is okay, because nobody is perfect. But all this is lately getting too personal.

I feel sorry if Barun has seen such posts about him here. I am sorry on behalf of those 'fans' who have forgotten all kinds of civility and are shamelessly criticizing the actors. Be it Daljeet, Abhaas or Barun.
The sad part is those who actually should be sorry (they know who they are) are still very proud, there's no guilt and they 'stand by their opinion because this is a free forum'. so the negativity prevails.

Lastly, Barun - you are the life and soul of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. The only reason I still am watching the show is you and Sanaya. Because you both gave me my most loved characters and jodi - Arnav and Khushi. Thank you and may you achieve loads of success in life.

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

The purpose of telling us the actors visit this forum is to get us to start threads that only drool and appreciate them. The purpose was to scare fans from expressing any honest or constructive criticism in fear of the actors seeing them. Hilarious. I hope fans are not that gullible.

I don't believe it for a second. Barun is busy as hell, he doesn't even attend any events or award shows and he's going to come here and get "upset" over what fans think of him? He is WAY too cool for that. I remember his reaction to Tiya's post.

I doubt these actors spend ANY time on IF, they are working 20 hours per day. The rest are spent with their family, Barun himself said that. I'll take his word over anyone else's word.

I really hope so...But he doesnt deserve any criticism at the moment...
why not?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeMaverick29-Aimz-CDloveEXPELLIARMUSOmNaMaSteOm

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I doubt whether this info about Barun having read a post and felt bad is true. I am not sure whether this source is correct...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

These bashers needs to just quit watching the show..they are never happy about anything..sadist people Angry

Barun if you are reading this..WE LOVE YOU LIKE ANYTHING and WE THINK YOU ARE THE BEST ACTOR TELLYWOOD EVER HAD

AND PLZ KNOW THAT THERE IS NO ONE ELSE CAN PLAY ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...THERE IS NO ASR/ARNAV WITHOUT BARUN

WE love you and we will always be by your side even after the show ends!!!Heart

YES WE LOVE YOU DAMN IT!!!!!!!! Heart
preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Barun I dont think or rather I have never come across a single negative comment regarding you or Sanaya in this Forum... We all like you sooo much and Love your acting... Sanaya and you are the Best ever... Believe me I have never followed a show in my life... IPKKND is the first show that I follow and that is only because of you and Sanaya... Not sure on what you heard negative... But almost 99.9% of people watch IPKKND just to look at the two most wonderful actors Barun Sobti n Sanaya Irani... 

Both of you are two great actors and you complete each other so perfectly... It is a treat to watch you both on screen... We want IPKKND to continue for years together... And never ever feel bad... You are an amazing actor and we love you lots... 

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani Rock!!!! I dont watch or follow movies these days.. I only watch and follow IPKKND... We love you lots lots lots!!!!!
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
All I have taken from this is Barun visits IF.
Barun knows I exist.
This excites me!

In all seriousness, I refuse to believe Barun Sobti takes any of the shenanigans, drooling and odd posts, remarks in this forum seriously.
This guy works 12 hours, rarely sees his wife, wins awards, gets fan mail continuously and you expect me to believe he is getting bloody upset over a few comments on this website.
Unbelievable as ASR would sayApprove
Oh he says Ridiculous a lot lately!

Cmmnts on d Chaska Metre guyz, SaRun rox! Heart
Dey shld b on top!

FYI - Barun, if this is really true, then read you profile, that's where all the drooling, lovey dovey comments are dude!

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

White.Pearltrpbabenonasi-Aimz-madmaxineCDloveasha...EXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoops.Euphoria.boyznakaOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
What the.?? Barun??? I thought you had realised how many love you via Noreen Khan... WE LOVE YOU AS ASR.. Don't you ever doubt that. Smile
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kryptonite.trpbabeMaverick29SuninonasihowcomeAmazingAmy-Aimz-Luv_isnt_classyEXPELLIARMUSCDloveasha...SeerialLoops.Euphoria.boyznakabhanganMentalExoticaOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

Go to top