Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sorry to Barun!! Please reply for Barun (Page 10)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Archana--

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Barun Sobti comes across as a very levelheaded sensible person not given to starry tantrums or airs so him not accepting something that is negative sounds rather dubious Any actor or for that matter any human being will accept praise along with criticism for how else are they supposed to evolve change and grow as a person In fact some of the best of Hollywood Bollywood legends have accepted and acknowledged their failures along with their success which is the mark of a true craftsperson worthy of their art

He in fact took in with great spirits a post that was made here in jest over a scene of his I do wish people would stop writing words as from his mouth or being his unofficial spokesperson You do a great disservice to their image by making them look churlish or prone to tantrums

This is purely my POV

As for the rest I take it with a great deal of skepticism

Swathy i dont think Barun has anything to do with it.This is an attempt by the so called forum moral police to make the "bashers" shut up.

Amen to that!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lilbirdiebleeding.love-Aimz-AmazingAmyIceflamesLuv_isnt_classynonasiJayneSeerialLoops.Euphoria.prabbsOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoapSultan_Of_Swing

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Originally posted by boyznaka

Hey frnzz
i m agree wd u dearz
bhaiyya needz so much buzz pointz he nly ha 2474589976 buzz pointz bt d oda ppls hv 2474589977 pointz plzz bhaiyya iz loozing cnt v do ths mch fr him?CryCryCry

Plzz dear n bhaiyyaz ignore da basher ppllz dey r frm oda shw forumz i h8 u bashers get a lyf!

Bhaiyya v lubz u plzz dnt b sad u r da best u rox

Bhaiyya Rox
Bhaiyya paperz
Bhaiyga scissorz

He is everything. Bas. Pliss 2 support him. TFS RES dearz. Tx fr da support fr bhaiyya. Means a lot. RES.

I lubz hm mor thn U lubz hm.
Coz I put Heart in my post.

BS rox Heart

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yayinibleeding.lovenonasiJayneAmazingAmy-Aimz-prabbsCDloveSeerialLoops.Euphoria.boyznakaOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

The purpose of telling us the actors visit this forum is to get us to start threads that only drool and appreciate them. The purpose was to scare fans from expressing any honest or constructive criticism in fear of the actors seeing them. Hilarious. I hope fans are not that gullible.

I don't believe it for a second. Barun is busy as hell, he doesn't even attend any events or award shows and he's going to come here and get "upset" over what fans think of him? He is WAY too cool for that. I remember his reaction to Tiya's post.

I doubt these actors spend ANY time on IF, they are working 20 hours per day. The rest are spent with their family, Barun himself said that. I'll take his word over anyone else's word.

Again Amen Pri

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-nonasithechaigirlJayneAmazingAmyIceflamesEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsprabbsSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
How dare they make fun of you Barun
Just PM me their namesAngry and i will personally take care of them

Oof these people have no personal lives of their own that is why they are poking their nose into yours such ill mannered uncouth rascals
You rock Sobti even when you stand like a rock
You are the best and dont read what these bashers have to say they are unemployed wastrels wasting their lives away here
I wuw and aduw you

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lilbirdietrpbabeMaverick29bleeding.lovefalcon.star-Aimz-go2sleep83nonasihowcomeJayneAmazingAmyIceflamesEXPELLIARMUSCDloveasha...SeerialLoops.Euphoria.Sultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

Zoya2550 Senior Member
Zoya2550
Zoya2550

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

These bashers just need to get a life. Angry

Barun bhaiyya I'm sooo sorry you had to see all this negative posts man.

Cry

You guys he works so hard to please us and what does he get from fans? Only last week there was only 9 posts about his hair, 5 about his hands and only 1 about acting. This is not good yaar, we need to keep making more Sobti topics. Please friends lets unite and inrease his buzz ranking and point. We need to keep Sarun on top, and make sure Sobti stays number one. Plz friends, keep PMing everyone to let them know.

Sobti we love you Bhaiyya. i dont mind if you have long or short hair, as long as you keep coming back to read our posts and keep rocking our show.

Sobti Rox Heart
Irani Rox Heart

Daljeet Rox Heart
Forum Rox Heart

Embarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I know right? How dare these bahsers. we need to REPORT them. Please frendz report the bashers ok? It's the best way to apologize to our
Bhaiya for these mean bashers' comments.

Bhaiya we are truely truely sorry for this. Please accept our humble apologies.  We'll make more posts about your beautiful long tresses, manly hands and masculine feet.

Pakka promise

You rock!
bashers Suck!

yeah we are really sorry  and plz accept aur apologies... we just love u ...hum bus itna janty hain k

OUR BARUN always rocksss Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveJayneAmazingAmyIceflamesMentalExoticaSeerialLoops.Euphoria.CDloveSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
VERY VERY SORRY BARUN !!!!!! WE LOVE U WE LOVE U VERY VERY MUCH 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
OMG Barun visits IF, did he totally check me out?

What's his trolling ID?

This is by far the coolest spoiler ever..

I just thuded fainted and died and reached Barunji!

I appreciate him so much that appreciation feels jealous..

PS: opinions are yours no one can dictate you to change them and if you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeMaverick29Suniyayiniappy_12bleeding.love-Aimz-nonasiJayneAmazingAmyIceflamesLuv_isnt_classyEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineCDloveasha...boyznakaSeerialLoops.Euphoria.serialjunkieOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I don't know how reliable the person is! I highly doubt he visits the forum but if he did sad that he only saw the negative post. I am sure every actor including Mr.Sobti can take constructive criticism cause hey they are actors and they are bound to be critcised. But yes the forum has the tendency to attack him on a persona level which is not right.

Btw I doubt this man who laughed at one of the post has a problem with posts on the forum and really he seems to be damn busy why waste time and come here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiLuv_isnt_classyEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoopsChaituv

Go to top