I always knew khushboo was Barun! πŸ˜ƒ

My prediction came true guyzzz

Please bash someone else!

Poor Barun...Ppl thought Khushboo is mr.Dekhna h to DekhoπŸ˜‰
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

I saw ASR/Khushi criticising posts...But I have seen  few Sanaya criticism posts..And when there is any such topics, fans post the same ''You cant criticise her, she is flawless'' comments and bashes the TM..

that happens even with a BS post in fact more posts of his have been closed than any and some of his supporters have been quite vicious so dont understand again this

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

I always knew khushboo was Barun! πŸ˜ƒ

My prediction came true guyzzz

Please bash someone else!

OMG! And he came during the kidnapping track. To prove the Baniyaan is not as smelly as it seems!

Originally posted by: Erika1

At the end of the day, an actor is an actor, not GOD, if he can't take criticism why look at such posts, there are a million positive post, about his acting ability in portraying A.S.R.  
The spoiler person just wants sympathy votes for a certain actress, hence trying to use reverse psychology to tell IF members that the male-lead feels unhappy about our criticism.
Since when has our opinion matter, point of fact being they said that IF member does NOT represent T.R.P audience, nor matter, if I remember correctly.
Is the actor 10 years old that he want only praises, I think not, therefore I conclude that Perfume-lisious is speaking on her own behalf. 

which actress would that be tells tells we have all become experts at decoding so you can write in riddles
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

I saw ASR/Khushi criticising posts...But I have seen  few Sanaya criticism posts..And when there is any such topics, fans post the same ''You cant criticise her, she is flawless'' comments and bashes the TM..

And your point is...??

Since when did this become a 'who gets most criticising posts' compitition?

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

i dont understand this people criticize kkg si viciously but i dont see any noise over that but why over him please make me understand

I mentioned Barun becuase Khushboo only said abt him, SI doesnt visit as per her info...If it would have been abt Sanaya I would highlight it in her name on it...I am a mad fan of Sanaya/Khushi even more than Barun/Arnav..As i said in my edited version in 1st page if Barun/Sanaya is cool abt all criticism the topic of feeling bad is close...But anyway there is no harm to show an actor again and again how much we love him I guess by a mere post...

And about BArun's criticism this is my personal opinion he doesnt deserve criticism at the moment for acting...anyone is free to oppose it...
Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

that happens even with a BS post in fact more posts of his have been closed than any and some of his supporters have been quite vicious so dont understand again this

Yes,thats true..Actually that happens everywhere in IF not just in IPK forum...For instance if someone makes a post against Drashti in Geet forum or KSG in DMG forum then their fans will bash the TM...More posts about Barun get closed  probably cause there are more such posts about him.

Originally posted by: newyork2012

I mentioned Barun becuase Khushboo only said abt him, SI doesnt visit as per her info...If it would have been abt Sanaya I would highlight it in her name on it...I am a mad fan of Sanaya/Khushi even more than Barun/Arnav..As i said in my edited version in 1st page if Barun/Sanaya is cool abt all criticism the topic of feeling bad is close...But anyway there is no harm to show an actor again and again how much we love him I guess by a mere post...

so the forum has over reacted based on some one not actually connected as a PRO for the actor but simply adding her own interpretation She s not his secretary right? is she working for him per se?
If not then in which case she has written something for her own gain
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CDlove

And your point is...??

Since when did this become a 'who gets most criticising posts' compitition?

LOL not competition..I just said what I saw..