Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sorry to Barun!! Please reply for Barun - Page 6

nirwana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well !!!Who ever is doing so is just out of his/her mind.Barun is doing his job with more than perfection.I've always said that he as ASR & his chemistry with Sanaya is the soul of IPKKND.The day one takes away these two factors,the show is over.I love both of them together-both on & off screen...  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
BARUN IS THE BEST ACTOR THESE IS AND NO ONE NO ONE IS BETTER THEN BARUN
ArnavBarunLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its such a sad thing to hear  that our favorite actor reads all these bashing posts because i can imagine how even one negative comment  can make someones self-confidence drop, I really really feel bad right now... I apologize to you Barun that you had to read such a thing.
But i do want you to know that there are A LOT of people on IF and everywhere else that absolutely dote on you.You are our idol and we Love you alot ! Please remember that.
Love you Barun sobti.
Your massive massive fan Hiraa x
ASYA12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ooh Barun...pls do not listen to those who  croticize u..
just listen to ur fans who love u soo much!!...
u r a superb actor...
goguma thumbnail
to barun
take things with a pinch of salt.
dont take to heart with the criticisms..
it will always be there, because you are an actor and a public figure...

be happy and pls cheer up with all the  lovely posts
confessing their undying love and support  for u and/or arnav...

arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
GUYS UNITE AGAINST THE BASHERS, If u see the EVR GROWING Barun Bashing Post report and PM the Mods. Every1 do the same dont promote it by commenting, report and PM the Mods. Create Barun appreciation post, Bcz he deserves LOVE and Appreciation. Only ritu does Appreciation post for Barun, we need more Barun appreciation threads for him, i can imagine after working so Hand and doing so good if some1 is Criticize how Bad it feels. People Even commented on his Face DAMMIT when MILLIONS of Girls DROOL over that face of his Will Long Hair or SHORT. 

We love Barun, bt its time to Show that We love Barun, Comment on Baruns Profile and Express ur Love Create Barun Appreciation Threads so that The EVER GROWING BASHING THREADS cant even come to our Notice 

CAN we Do it for Barun Guys
Edited by arnav101 - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I wuw you Barun

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wuw and adow you Barun❤️ You are my Hero❤️
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
so, sorry barun.but honestly i don't read any negative posts about u.i just ignore them.i know ur acting &ur superb.no one can do justice to ASR role except u.very proud of u. ignore negative posts barun.i knw when u read u felt bad.dnt take it to heart barun.one thing for sure ur true fans never do such things.so we all love u so much.some people r here to gain some attention.so, such negative posts r every day in our beloved forum.one day u and another day other actor.so, ignore them sweet heart.take care.gud luck. Edited by sriarshi - 11 years ago
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
These bashers just need to get a life. 😡

Barun bhaiyya I'm sooo sorry you had to see all this negative posts man.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You guys he works so hard to please us and what does he get from fans? Only last week there was only 9 posts about his hair, 5 about his hands and only 1 about acting. This is not good yaar, we need to keep making more Sobti topics. Please friends lets unite and inrease his buzz ranking and point. We need to keep Sarun on top, and make sure Sobti stays number one. Plz friends, keep PMing everyone to let them know.

Sobti we love you Bhaiyya. i dont mind if you have long or short hair, as long as you keep coming back to read our posts and keep rocking our show.

Sobti Rox ❤️
Irani Rox ❤️

Daljeet Rox ❤️
Forum Rox ❤️

😳
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳