Blatant Truth - Sad Reality! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Bee,

My heart kinda broke in that last scene... as Arjun overheard the conversation and called Purvi and she didnt answer.

Ovi - back being just Ovi - all about HER! As I saw her cry I had absolutely NO sympathy for her. She was selfish. FULL STOP!

It was kinda hard to stay mad at Purvi as I saw her clutch her phone with Arjun's name she saw on the screen  and sank against her door as she recalled his words about them and rain.

But Arjun - as he sunk to his knees, my heart completely broke.

For all those who wanted AK  back... well... he will be back... and with a vengeance!

Now they have all made their beds... its time to lie on it.

p.s. I hope u are right about no pregnancy.

Glad that I am not part of that 8000+ people who contribute to TRP.

I agree it is just a script and the actors do their part.. I honestly dont know how these young actors can be so heartless , acting for this script day in , day out. Ekta & CVs do not just dump some nonsense into people's head, she is also corrupting the mind of these young actors.. The actors may say and behave as if it doesnt affect them.. but the truth is Mind is very powerful.. u read the script 10 times and follow the sequence of events and your brain does nothing?
Come on..It is so aweful..too much fiction I guess...Iam not even able listen to my music,  Hilltop scene is running in my head and kind of bothering me.  😲
Originally posted by vgiri

Glad that I am not part of that 8000+ people who contribute to TRP.

I agree it is just a script and the actors do their part.. I honestly dont know how these young actors can be so heartless , acting for this script day in , day out. Ekta & CVs do not just dump some nonsense into people's head, she is also corrupting the mind of these young actors.. The actors may say and behave as if it doesnt affect them.. but the truth is Mind is very powerful.. u read the script 10 times and follow the sequence of events and your brain does nothing?
Come on..It is so aweful..too much fiction I guess...Iam not even able listen to my music,  Hilltop scene is running in my head and kind of bothering me.  😲

Vilasini,

I didnt watch the hill top scene or I might have been in ur position.

My self preservation kicked in I guess. I did lose it today however and looked at the end scene... the phone call scene to the end.

I had no patience to look at the K women cry today  cause I was very upset with them on Arjun's behalf.

As for the actors not being affected... I think to an extent they are and will be... but not just by the storyline... but by the effect this track will have on their fan base and thats gonna hurt more.

I dont know how we will move on from this... but we will :).
I absolutely agree with you all on this point. It was pretty hear wrenching in the last scene to see Arjun. I don't want to go in to any negative points of either of them because everyone has already mentioned them. But yes, keeping the acting in mind, it really broke a lot of people's hearts to have to see Arjun suffer sinking to his knees in the rain. 

I hope there is no pregnancy track because that will be outright ridiculous and huge mockery of any kind of love between Arvi because ultimately he is now her sisters' husband. 

Bringing Arvi back - I sincerely hope they do so, but it saddens me that no matter whether Ovi dies or whatever they do with her, Purvi will always be second wife. Although, I am hoping that it won't be so bad, and there will be some logical means to bring Arvi back without mocking marriage. 

Introducing this sameer rane track, I hope that at least they don;t show her getting married to him. Both Arjun and Purvi being married to different people is just like ruining 4 people's lives and finally ARVI back together makes no sense. Let Sameer be there and show interest in Purvi but no wedding on that front please. Just re-unite Arvi somehow. 

Ovi will live with this loveless marriage for long i guess. After knowing her deal, I don't think Arjun will ever love her back and get ready to move on. I guess, in a way that makes sense because Ovi had to understand that Arjun was never hers to claim and force upon. But anyway, logically, Arjun OVi should make their marriage work because they decided on it. But for Arvi's sake, I hope our old arrogant workaholic arjun is back and he shows his ire on both purvi and ovi. he should stick to his work and show both ovi and purvi anger for destroying his life. 

Until everything falls in place, I will read updates from time to time but honestly, i have no hopes left from Cv's of this show anymore. for all I know, they will show manav- archu to have another kid after their new re-union and purvi will raise that kid. They can posibbly show ANYTHING> 
Exactly!! The sad Reelity is they are married and Ekta is going to make this marriage work!
Bee5, 

I doubt that Ovi will be out of her delusional state so fast. Never...

Just like how she went to the extreme end to get hold of Arjun by making use of Purvi, she will continue to emotionally blackmail Purvi if Arjun does not keep her happy. See the character of this woman who doesn't have the slightest guilt of what she has done to Purvi (can't call her sister as Ovi has not accepted her as one since there is no D's blood running in Purvi).

Worst still, Arjun told Ovi he will love Purvi forever. She can even hatch another plan with Punni to dispose off Purvi completely from Arjun's life thinking by doing this Arjun will be only hers. As you know she's only obsessed with Arjun and to her he's a toy that will dance according to how she tunes the music.

Whatever said or done, I still feel sad for Arjun but not for Purvi nor Ovi. The both of them can continue crying buckets and buckets of tears but nothing will change.
I never found any chemistry in this jodi but I realize on this forum that a lot of people loved this jodi and wanted them together. Arjun's attraction to Purvi was well thought out but not Purvi's interest in Arjun -this I never saw and it killed it for me.
I find the rationale behind Purvi's decision ridiculous and while it is possible for a couple to get divorced, my understanding is that is not going to happen between Arjun and Ovi.  Ovi is so messed up, she's thinking she can make Arjun fall in love with her...

And Purvi? Will she end up with Sachin or Soham? Kind of strange cause while there is blood relation, they are supposed to be her brothers.