India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Blatant Truth - Sad Reality!

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
To all of my ArVi family, friends, lovers, A-Team, APP, PAP, and whoever else is out there,

I hate to be the one to say this: But Arjun and Ovi are married !!! That is the FACT - not Fiction. No matter what we think, it is the truth and ultimate truth. There is no plan, there are no delusions, there is no flashback to say something else happened.

Arjun's pain is REAL - he is hurt and betrayed and he is not in on the grand scheme of things between the sisters.

Purvi -  is now the new Mahaan and do gooder and may always be Arjun's love but will not be in his life.

Ovi - is now Arjun's wife and will continue to be.

That's the sad but blatant truth and it is the reality you can CHOOSE to live with.

What's to come next is anyone guess... and whoever chooses to stick to it - good luck to you. But I have already given enough tears to the ArVi relationship - or lack of one and I will not continue to have Ekta and her team of creatives make a fool out of me and my beliefs. Cause I'm pretty sure whats to come will not be better.

Arjun-Ovi love - Dead
Purvi and Sameer/Sachin/Soham/Whoever - Dead (at least they are consistent with all these S - so it will be someone whose name begins with S for all we know).
Purvi pregnant - likely possibility now - Dead

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but I think we all need this wake up call. I see many hopeful posts, many posts praying for miracles, many posts thinking that something is amiss. Unfortunately - what we see is what we are getting and nothing is amiss. Everything is as Ekta wants it - whether we do or not.

Now - I have given up hope for this show. But that does not mean you have to. However, I feel for the actors. I'm pretty sure they are going to suffer with this idiotic track. Who will now request to see ArVi (Arjun and Purvi) perform for an award show when ArVi does not exist? Also, unfortunately some of us cannot separate the actors from the characters and will now hate Purvi/Asha and Arjun/RD. I sincerely hope that will NOT happen.

On that note - I would like to say thank you for all the positivity for ArVi. Thank you for thinking the best of them. Thank you for wishing and hoping. BUT - the blatant truth and sad reality is that Arjun and Purvi are not together now!

Good night and good luck! Hug

Edited by Ashlaika - 06 September 2012 at 10:56am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

abandoosharmilaprasadStarz495ss4123ashsaraasaxena3simpletruthadittyJamuxpujli07vgirinabitathapa--Jenelle--ramki1AxiomjdronamrajuWanderingBeautyForeverSHINeesoapwatcher1bee5ameiliaAnAvidReaderMagicalPari

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hug

i Totally agree with. i'm not going to waste my valuable  time watching the crap that Ekta puts before us. i have already said my goodbyes...

Edited by jenelle05 - 06 September 2012 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJamuxForeverSHINeeAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Let me be the first one to say how foolish I feel now, because i once said "I believe in ARVI..."..

ss4123adittysoapwatcher1jkhusi

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Let me be the first one to say how foolish I feel now, because i once said "I believe in ARVI..."..

No Jyothi,

Ure not foolish - Your heart is pure and you think logically and positively. Only the convoluted minds of our brilliant CVs can come up with this drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123adittysoapwatcher1

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

and me more so because deep down in my heart of hearts is still believe in Arvi. but at last, i'm done. even if a reunion is carded, i'm not interested...

Edited by jenelle05 - 06 September 2012 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAshlaika

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenelle05

and me more so because deep down in my heart of heart is still believe in Arvi
Guys even i still had hopes even though i saw Arjun and Ovi married.I thought it was a hoax but i was proven wrong.I thanked god they didnt show the wedding so maybe there mite be a possibility of Arjun and Ovi not actually marrying.Well i feel like a fool now believing that Ekta would have spared Arvi.I hate herAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123ForeverSHINeeAshlaika

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I dont want arvi romance like they used to show after the engagement 

unfortunately ovi n arjun r married so now instead of showing romance between arvi ... its better to focus on soham/varsha - savita/sachu - tej love story ... n spare the audience fron arvis romance (arjun-purvi n arjun-oviSilly)

JamuxAxiomForeverSHINeeAshlaika

Shivana_j Groupbie
Shivana_j
Shivana_j

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
They could always divorce its not a new thing on Pavitra rishta...Archanna and Manav went tru a divorce... earlier

Go to top