Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 9)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

[QUOTE=shridevigaddam]

Like Maddy , even Rishabh has a schism in his personality. One part of  him goes out of his way to ruin her , humiliate her , destroy her and the other part cares about her to heights of fierce possession. Ideally, he should have walked out like a fiend after degrading Maddy in Maalik's eyes and having won this round hands down. Did he? No.

He was right at the driveway of the hospital, waiting for her in his car. Grinning , smirking , glowing in victory and yet his eyes fixed on his 'biwi'. And then , you are like ' man! What a jackass! He just ruined her all over again in 5 minutes and instead of driving away in victory , he is waiting for her to come and sit in his car so that he can take her home? Hmm, not surprising. Remember that subconscious fear of Rishabh that we have often discussed? He feels that Maddy will abandon him ,leave him , like everyone else did. He is massively insecure that way 'its just that it only shows in the beast's actions, never on his munh-chadaa tharkey peepa jaisa face.

Unquote

It makes me wonder! Is RK a gentleman ? 

He hates his mother, but so far he has not disrespected her except once and I will come back to it later. He only hurts the mother in such a way that only the mother and son understand what kind of equation is he trying build in his hurt. To everyone else, the act is unkind and something not expected from a son to a mother.

Now coming to that one streak of disrespect I saw. I once saw him respecting his mother, when she made her entrance and called his name and he stopped the bottle-breaking drama that instant. And I saw him disrespecting her the other day in his drunken doused soul of cringing in pain at being blackmailed by his foe MB to apologize to her mother. He yelled "Chodo!!!" and jerked away her hand with a sense of disgust at him touching her. That was the time, his mask of restraint fell of his face.  I wonder if it happens often like that between mother and son.

His mother said, he was a soft person. So does he have the remnants of that being ?

The guy, the superstar RK in fact a charming and sophisticated guy. No wonder women drool over him.
But then his gentlemanly act, does it also percolate from superstar RK image onto the actual Man RK in his dealings ? Mind it I am not talking about the boy or the buried Rishab Kundra.
I believe we have had no hints yet, how he behaves with females other than female fans and Madhubala - his junoon. I only saw his interaction with that journalist and that was pretty sophisticated if not gentlemanly. And what do we expect in that kind of interaction. It has to be that way.

So I really wonder. But then what is to wonder ? A man who warns his foes before actioning something, a man who cares about trust, commitment, promises, deceit, lies, empty words, real words, care, ties and ultimately his larger than life RK ego, he definitely needs to feel tall and great at all times and help those who seem weak and in need of help.

A gentleman always puts his best foot forward because he has the resources and means to let his gentleness serve upon the needy. So is RK. A weak Madhubala walking in rain or anticipating her breaking point and so the great RK waits on her like the gentleman. A beast he is but is definitely the tiger and not the hyena. LOL

Thank you and that is a very interesting question . Maybe he is a true gentleman, maybe he is not  but as far as honour is concerned, i do feel he has some of it. I mean, he is still letting his mother live with him , honouring familial responsibilities no matter how much he hates them, attending to Maddy when she gets hurt , seeing if her wound is okay , never getting physically violent with her or trying  to force himself upon her - all this speaks of human honour, at least. 

Tiger , truly. Honour and pride before everything? Perhaps. Big smile
[/QUOTE]

LOL
Tiger , truly. Honour and pride before everything? Perhaps. Big smile

yeah! Honour and Pride. The elements of his persona, his ego. 
that's what he keeps on impressing on us. And that's what his Dad asked him to be.
That's why he keeps on warning or alerting people on what may come upon them. It gives him twin pleasure 
1) Proud of his achievement 
2) Satisfaction that he kept his word (honour).

I like this guy. Very much. Intense he is and he has sucked out the meaning of every word, in and out and lives in truth in all its honesty. 

And even as we know that he may not have asked MB if she was instrumental in publishing the pics or assess her actual capabilities at getting something published, I do like to think that he is punishing for her audacity in blackmailing him and her treading on the path that he walks on. It is dangerous and certainly not an innocent or virginal path, but MB set herself on that path. The word blackmail runs deep.

RK was already disappointed with her at that juncture. And she did not even answer his question, how she got the pictures. She just ambivalently answered him. Do soorton mein Ek, when you say sorry to my mom Do) The pics get published. I was thinking on that day, why the writing was so ambivalently contrived and later why RK does not pursue the question. May be he thinks scapegoat or opportunist that she has become, his emotional vulnerability truly had become scapegoat on that day.
A king needs to take action of judging based on the result he sees in front. And like the king he sets out to punish the visible culprit even if it had been just a scapegoat.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLovegennyMTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Madhu will not leave RK.its the Stockholm syndrome where she falls in love with her captor,however wicked or evil he behaves towards her.
And madhu is RK's new obsession,she has brought excitement and color into his life,so they will tear each other apart but cannot keep their hands of each other.
Now we will be seeing a stronger madhu after she's let out all her pent up frustrations and pain and emptied out the bag of emotions.
And maybe a confused RK,cos his playmate is not following his rules.

Thank you. Yes, a certain percentage of the Stockholm syndrome already exists in Rishabh and Maddy's equation and  it will get more definite in future. Maddy is going to get stronger and i think that will only excite Rishabh to fight more with her. These  two are definition of damage. LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Beautiful post poco :P
Wow I'm just speechless Clap
Haha I loved this part :
Rishabh dining table pe sabke saamne  Maddy ko deewaar se pin karke dhammkiyaan deta hai. Aur Maddy yahaan Rishabh ka haath pakadke , uske saath wrestling match khelnaa chaahti hai. Somebody tie their hands , please. Donno ke haath kucch zyada hi chalte hain.ROFLROFLROFL

Thank you. Arre, Rishabh aur Maddy ki harkatein  hi aisi hainn ki humour apne aap hi nikal aata hai. Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

As usual Awesome analysis
Day Dreaming

Thank you.Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HopelessLove

about chaos theory... there is this very interesting thing I read in another book:

"Chaos theory says that complex dynamical systems become unstable because
of disturbances in their environments after which a strange attractor draws the trajectory of the stress."

chaos theory explains relationships
"Take, for example, Min and Cal. Cal's a complex dynamical
system who's trying to maintain stability by not dating.
That alone is making him unstable. The man is not good at
celibacy. Then he meets Min, a disturbance in his environment. He begins to move at random because of
the disturbance, trying to find stability, but he's caught in the field of her attraction, and starts bouncing off
the sides of that field at random, never repeating himself but still caught in her pattern. She's the strange
attractor."

Heheheheh.. this applies for rishuu and MB.. Both are strange attractors and keep bouncing off their field never repeating themselves... Their face-offs are always different situations.. LOL  and tomorrow's epi will be smashing.. we'll see the cute side caring side of rishhuuu... EEE... can't wait for tomorrow...

ROFL... this is terrific! I am saving this for sure, I love the chaos theory ever since i read about it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
amazing analysis agent darling,
i just hated the last part of the episode where rishab was getting Mallik's sign for a contract regarding 40 laks, i felt as if Maddy was not human at all, it seemed as if she was a piece of furniture that was getting sold, bought and resold again, by the two most important men in her life. Reminded me of the red light district and how women are not treated like women there, but some toys that are to be used and then thrown away after use. Now before you ask me what the hell i was doing at the red light district, let me tell you my pooji(bhua), fufu jaan and dad took me there as a part of a 20 day tour (b4 i started college) to show me the harsh and cruel realities of the world. Amazing peepz they are protected and sheltered me my whole life just to burst my bubble one day and show the harsh reality of the world...it really doesn't hit you until you see it and experience it for real  
ps aaj flirt karne ka mood nahi hai maybe tomorrow love and dont be sad love i haven't ditched the idea of making you my girlfriend 
-------agent007 sirf aur sirf meri hai lolz--------

TheBlackJaguar

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
always love to read ur analysis superb

TheBlackJaguar

Hari73 Goldie
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I could not understand why RK got sale agreement of MB signed by Malik.  As I understand she has sold herself by getting married to him for 40 lakhs.  Now how does it makes difference to her or him??  To humiliate her he could have just told the truth to Malik, n malik & MB  would hv definitely humiliated by his act.  Or is it gift to MB that the day 40 lakhs returned, she will be free from his beast palace?? Another doubt is MB is married or not??  

Pls. some one clear me on these two points...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index