Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 9)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Madhu will not leave RK.its the Stockholm syndrome where she falls in love with her captor,however wicked or evil he behaves towards her.
And madhu is RK's new obsession,she has brought excitement and color into his life,so they will tear each other apart but cannot keep their hands of each other.
Now we will be seeing a stronger madhu after she's let out all her pent up frustrations and pain and emptied out the bag of emotions.
And maybe a confused RK,cos his playmate is not following his rules.

Thank you. Yes, a certain percentage of the Stockholm syndrome already exists in Rishabh and Maddy's equation and  it will get more definite in future. Maddy is going to get stronger and i think that will only excite Rishabh to fight more with her. These  two are definition of damage. LOL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Beautiful post poco :P
Wow I'm just speechless Clap
Haha I loved this part :
Rishabh dining table pe sabke saamne  Maddy ko deewaar se pin karke dhammkiyaan deta hai. Aur Maddy yahaan Rishabh ka haath pakadke , uske saath wrestling match khelnaa chaahti hai. Somebody tie their hands , please. Donno ke haath kucch zyada hi chalte hain.ROFLROFLROFL

Thank you. Arre, Rishabh aur Maddy ki harkatein  hi aisi hainn ki humour apne aap hi nikal aata hai. Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

As usual Awesome analysis
Day Dreaming

Thank you.Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HopelessLove

about chaos theory... there is this very interesting thing I read in another book:

"Chaos theory says that complex dynamical systems become unstable because
of disturbances in their environments after which a strange attractor draws the trajectory of the stress."

chaos theory explains relationships
"Take, for example, Min and Cal. Cal's a complex dynamical
system who's trying to maintain stability by not dating.
That alone is making him unstable. The man is not good at
celibacy. Then he meets Min, a disturbance in his environment. He begins to move at random because of
the disturbance, trying to find stability, but he's caught in the field of her attraction, and starts bouncing off
the sides of that field at random, never repeating himself but still caught in her pattern. She's the strange
attractor."

Heheheheh.. this applies for rishuu and MB.. Both are strange attractors and keep bouncing off their field never repeating themselves... Their face-offs are always different situations.. LOL  and tomorrow's epi will be smashing.. we'll see the cute side caring side of rishhuuu... EEE... can't wait for tomorrow...

ROFL... this is terrific! I am saving this for sure, I love the chaos theory ever since i read about it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
amazing analysis agent darling,
i just hated the last part of the episode where rishab was getting Mallik's sign for a contract regarding 40 laks, i felt as if Maddy was not human at all, it seemed as if she was a piece of furniture that was getting sold, bought and resold again, by the two most important men in her life. Reminded me of the red light district and how women are not treated like women there, but some toys that are to be used and then thrown away after use. Now before you ask me what the hell i was doing at the red light district, let me tell you my pooji(bhua), fufu jaan and dad took me there as a part of a 20 day tour (b4 i started college) to show me the harsh and cruel realities of the world. Amazing peepz they are protected and sheltered me my whole life just to burst my bubble one day and show the harsh reality of the world...it really doesn't hit you until you see it and experience it for real  
ps aaj flirt karne ka mood nahi hai maybe tomorrow love and dont be sad love i haven't ditched the idea of making you my girlfriend 
-------agent007 sirf aur sirf meri hai lolz--------

TheBlackJaguar

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
always love to read ur analysis superb

TheBlackJaguar

Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I could not understand why RK got sale agreement of MB signed by Malik.  As I understand she has sold herself by getting married to him for 40 lakhs.  Now how does it makes difference to her or him??  To humiliate her he could have just told the truth to Malik, n malik & MB  would hv definitely humiliated by his act.  Or is it gift to MB that the day 40 lakhs returned, she will be free from his beast palace?? Another doubt is MB is married or not??  

Pls. some one clear me on these two points...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriTheBlackJaguar

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
The Beast Palace is back!Dancing

Poco, can you like get one member of your crew to PM me a link to the Beast Palace cuz it kinda gets lost on me through the topics [especially on weekdays when I got school]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24TheBlackJaguarmanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index