Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 7)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Like Maddy , even Rishabh has a schism in his personality. One part of  him goes out of his way to ruin her , humiliate her , destroy her and the other part cares about her to heights of fierce possession. Ideally, he should have walked out like a fiend after degrading Maddy in Maalik's eyes and having won this round hands down. Did he? No.

He was right at the driveway of the hospital, waiting for her in his car. Grinning , smirking , glowing in victory and yet his eyes fixed on his 'biwi'. And then , you are like ' man! What a jackass! He just ruined her all over again in 5 minutes and instead of driving away in victory , he is waiting for her to come and sit in his car so that he can take her home? Hmm, not surprising. Remember that subconscious fear of Rishabh that we have often discussed? He feels that Maddy will abandon him ,leave him , like everyone else did. He is massively insecure that way 'its just that it only shows in the beast's actions, never on his munh-chadaa tharkey peepa jaisa face.

Unquote

It makes me wonder! Is RK a gentleman ? 

He hates his mother, but so far he has not disrespected her except once and I will come back to it later. He only hurts the mother in such a way that only the mother and son understand what kind of equation is he trying build in his hurt. To everyone else, the act is unkind and something not expected from a son to a mother.

Now coming to that one streak of disrespect I saw. I once saw him respecting his mother, when she made her entrance and called his name and he stopped the bottle-breaking drama that instant. And I saw him disrespecting her the other day in his drunken doused soul of cringing in pain at being blackmailed by his foe MB to apologize to her mother. He yelled "Chodo!!!" and jerked away her hand with a sense of disgust at him touching her. That was the time, his mask of restraint fell of his face.  I wonder if it happens often like that between mother and son.

His mother said, he was a soft person. So does he have the remnants of that being ?

The guy, the superstar RK in fact a charming and sophisticated guy. No wonder women drool over him.
But then his gentlemanly act, does it also percolate from superstar RK image onto the actual Man RK in his dealings ? Mind it I am not talking about the boy or the buried Rishab Kundra.
I believe we have had no hints yet, how he behaves with females other than female fans and Madhubala - his junoon. I only saw his interaction with that journalist and that was pretty sophisticated if not gentlemanly. And what do we expect in that kind of interaction. It has to be that way.

So I really wonder. But then what is to wonder ? A man who warns his foes before actioning something, a man who cares about trust, commitment, promises, deceit, lies, empty words, real words, care, ties and ultimately his larger than life RK ego, he definitely needs to feel tall and great at all times and help those who seem weak and in need of help.

A gentleman always puts his best foot forward because he has the resources and means to let his gentleness serve upon the needy. So is RK. A weak Madhubala walking in rain or anticipating her breaking point and so the great RK waits on her like the gentleman. A beast he is but is definitely the tiger and not the hyena. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

"The opposite of love is not hatred. Its indifference. Love and hatred  mean the same thing ' they simply mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."
ClapClap, never read something so true and significant and yet so underatted fact in a while, now if I ponder on this line, I feel this is so true and aptTonguethanks for sharing this pocoHug

And today's episode proves  that whatever becomes of Rishbala , but everything and everyone around them will surely be destroyed.

ClapWell said,Yes , kind of agree here, even if they later on fall in love,would the damage being done be completely recovered, no!Would a father even forget the humiliation he has gone through when he just akes up in the hospital bed and someone walks in and says ur daughter has sold herself to save you. Can any father on earth take this, and matter of fact forget it with time. No, it would just keep on poking shamshoo that how much incapable he has been in protecting his daughter and her dignity and her dreams.

Rishabh's pre-calculated staged drama and its beastly execution and his eyes fiendishly grinning at Maddy's crestfallen  face , his choice of words to hit her where it hurts the most.

Ideally, he should have walked out like a fiend after degrading Maddy in Maalik's eyes and having won this round hands down. Did he? No.

ClapClap

and his this very behavior makes me sit back and think, how hard is it gonna hit him that he wrongly blamed maddy,hopefully he would just ignore her, or might even go to the depth of saying sorry, but would he be man enough to let go off her, no he would, coz he is obsessed with maddy to the level on insanity.And as a audience this is what we all like.

Maddy , once again, more than being angry is disappointed in Rishabh. 

yes and I guess this is what is not gonna let her hate him but will build teh whole new wall of indifference for RK in her heart and mind.

I am just happy that Maalik is fine now- its good to see this fine actor back in action,  but that contract which Rishabh prepared just to hurt Maddy back is going to be a big problem. When the day of those 40lakhs being returned comes,  both  Rishabh and Maddy would want to press a rewind button and take that day to the  editing table and just erase it.

well Poco, i'm so die hardly waiting for that day, but till that day comes I can proudly say the madhubala team is gonna keep us entertained 

ooosme post Poco Smile

Thank you, Chitz,  True, the past cannot be undone but that never takes away the hopes for a happy future. Rishabh and Maddy may never be happy but they will always be in an unhinging love with each-other which will set them afire. Its destiny as Rishabh had said - his and Maddy's  fate lines were always one - just waiting for the moment when they would cross paths with each-other.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

great analysis...waiting for tomorrow epi

Thank you.Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Great analysis!..

RK doesnt wait for anyone?- ermm really? :O...Then surely since she wasnt giving you two hoots, you ought to have left!.. But nope, he would rather stalk and harass her!LOL He repeated -mujhe haqt hain twice in today's episode, i believe, again re-inforcing his ownership of MB- this guy aint letting her go anywhere despite Malik bringing that 40 lakhs LOL.. 
RK- Dont punish yourself, thats a right that i have got over you, do not take it away from me!- he was mocking her, but at the same time he realised he had broken her!.. He knew she was going to break down and cry and thats the reason i believe he left her to deal with it, but of course advicing her to come home safe and sound, since their story has only just begun!..
MB saying she hated him! She seems to have meant each and every word!..That firmness in her words and eyes.. warned RK, but he smirked,  he thought it was funny- or did he?  He got really angry at her, his sarcasm- *speaking in a higher tone, and only hearing when one shouts* depicted his frustrations at her!.. In fact he had a cold look- which transpired into a smirk every now and then- but despite that he felt for her(MY POV- because he knew he had hurt her)

Man, MB's breaking down scene was soo heartbreaking! it felt like she has given up, the way sshe drops to the ground and then lets out that scream of frustration!.. It was as if all her energy had been literally drained out of her. The person she was trying to protect, was hurt and humiliated-( She didnt break down like this even after Padmini's humiliation, and yet today was too much for her!.. Part of her breaking down, was also the scare RK gave her in the morning- during breakfast!..-  That scene was enacted beautifully by DD, i felt MB'S pain!

Precap- awww, aint he sweet, despite being meanLOL he gives her two choices- which basically means no choice at all!- MB is going to throw that plate  of medecine tomoz, jjust watchLOL  Awww he came to see what was up with her in her bedroom, since it looked like she was restingLOL

Great job by the actors and team<3...

Mujhe haqt hai

Thank youBig smile. Hmm, you re-emphasize what i think the writers also try to keep reminding everyone - Rishabh is possessive of Maddy like a child and he has to keep reminding her that he owns her - so that nobody can take away her ' belonging to him' away from him. I agree that Rishabh knew Maddy was going to break down  but am not sure if he wanted to leave her alone - i also feel that his last dialogue that he wants her back home in one piece was caring in a way. 

Tomorrow, its Maddy's turn to be a brat and she is gonna frustrate the  hell out of Rishabh in coming days. Biwi gussa ho gayi hai yaar , Rishabh ko ladh-jhagad ke usko manaana hi padega. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0_innocent_

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post poco :P
Wow I'm just speechless Clap
Haha I loved this part :
Rishabh dining table pe sabke saamne  Maddy ko deewaar se pin karke dhammkiyaan deta hai. Aur Maddy yahaan Rishabh ka haath pakadke , uske saath wrestling match khelnaa chaahti hai. Somebody tie their hands , please. Donno ke haath kucch zyada hi chalte hain.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0TheBlackJaguarmanesha76

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

Omg... U mentioned me??????? I m shocked and speechless poco.. And u miss my post...wow...i m so so so so..i dont have words for it, but can you sum it up in only one word. ?
I am so happy to hear that..are i made two posts, may be u didnt read my posts after that post i made two or three posts in that week, so sorry for my disappearing i am busy with study stuff, kalmuhi khatam hi nahi hoti hai, i mean about study...
thank u so much dear i will surely make the post as soon as possible, and one more thing i love to read your analysis., i do it whenever i get time. But i m silent spectator or reader, so sorry for not appreaciating your analysis everytime. But lovely analysis as always.
p.s that quote was by robin brande

Thank you so much  for coming and giving me the source of that quoteHug - i will always remember it. Always. And you should not stop posting . You are a shining star when it comes to composing some amazing pieces. Big smile

neeti_huda

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Maddy , once again, more than being angry is disappointed in Rishabh. 

yes and I guess this is what is not gonna let her hate him but will build teh whole new wall of indifference for RK in her heart and mind.

But then we should not forget that, earlier MB was getting settled in Bittuji's words, which in true sense is being indifferent to RK's taunts and lectures and going about her job in her own way; RK could not take it and he shook her out of her indifference by targeting her mother.

I don't think RK will ever let MB be indifferent to him, especially ever since he got slapped by her and married her. Now she is his junoon.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Awesome analysis as always, Poco, and right on target on every point.Clap
I think the quote was from one of Lisa Kleypas' books. She writes some absolute gems.

One of the biggest questions going around right now is why and how Maddy will become a star. Copy-pasting something I wrote elsewhere, and I don't remember for sure if you suggested the same premise some time back or I'm misremembering.

Rather than Maddy proving a point, I really think it'll be far more magnificent emotionally if RK *wants* her to shine.
I want Maddy to become a star only under Rishabh's protective and loving aegis, which means *after* they both fall in love. Day Dreaming That way, we'd have a track like 'Abhimaan' where the wife gets into her adoring husband's career at his insistence, and then sees the happy marriage she values going on the rocks for a soaring career that she doesn't actually care about. 
Yes, it'd be longer getting to Maddy's stardom track that way, but it would have more depth. Like the gentle touch in the pre-series promos where Rishabh is moulding her.Day Dreaming
Making a girl a heroine - even one-time and of a flop film - is no revenge. RK doesn't seem a poor planner to offer such a thing when he can get the same results without raising her on high.
But that he would want to offer the world to Maddy once he's in love with her Big smile - that fits in with his intensity and his passion and doesn't contradict his sense. Also, I want to see them getting romantic soon. Day Dreaming LOL
Not talking about happily-ever-after at this point. I'm talking about them loving each other. For Rishabh to cherish Maddy and adore her, but still be vulnerable in his ego. For Maddy to love Rishabh but not know how to keep idiotic frivolous things from getting into and upsetting her happiness in marriage and love.
These two have adversaries and problems crawling out of the woodwork. That's unlikely to stop. Even not loving each other, they can't actually stand to see each other harmed.
How much more fantastically complicated will it get when they do love each other but get estranged emotionally?
Falling in love is unlikely to be the end for these two. It's just shifting their journey from a kachchi sadak to a pakki sadak.
Knowing you and the other person love each other and yet being foolishly convinced that that's not enough - that should make for some spectacular romance.Day Dreaming

And tomorrow's precap was lovely, but unfair.LOL At least Maddy had given him two choices. Really hope the episode proves as good as it promises to be and TRPs keep rising. And once again, thanks for bringing every facet and nuance of the episode to light so beautifully.Clap

Thank you, Leela and beautifully said. I am not sure about how the MB  team wants to play out the track of Maddy becoming a superstar but as per the original draft Maddy's destiny is going to be in  Rishabh's hands and she lives his dreams and his wishes. In love or in hatred, its Rishabh who will make her a superstar. You are right - falling in love with each-other will heighten the passion and problems of their relationship.They will go crazier than they are now. 

You will love tomorrow's episode- don't worry. Embarrassed

leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index