Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by expectappu

Awesome analysis as always...these characters have been well thought of...Both keep fluctuating...and doing things which surprises many...maddy saving RK , when she had no reason to...RK trying to convince Madhu to get into the car...while he is supposed to be soo angry with her...

Both are soo co-dependent...they are each others punching bags...so they give each other all the venom...but when the other person has had enough of the venom..they stick around..so the other person can take out some of the venom at them again...n thus starts their circle of insults - hurt - pain...

Tomorrow's precap definitely looks very cute...DD and VD are just doing an awesome job...n so are the CVs...Clap

Thank you.Big smile...Rishabh and Maddy have a split personality , so don't be surprised at all. LOL... in love , in hatred, its just the two of them and no third party will ever be important enough. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

expectappu

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hahahahahah.. Awesome analysis!!! ;) :) and precap is super cute!! Hehehe.. I missed yesterday's epi so that pinning on the wall thing is missed by me.. :(

TheBlackJaguar

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Madhu will not leave RK.its the Stockholm syndrome where she falls in love with her captor,however wicked or evil he behaves towards her.
And madhu is RK's new obsession,she has brought excitement and color into his life,so they will tear each other apart but cannot keep their hands of each other.
Now we will be seeing a stronger madhu after she's let out all her pent up frustrations and pain and emptied out the bag of emotions.
And maybe a confused RK,cos his playmate is not following his rules.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

love love love it...your post was as good as the episode itselfHug
Rishabh doing what he does the best...bajaoing people...today he left none...starting from ill sasurjii to his pyaari Biwi to his Lady bheem Roma...as if he was waiting to jhadofy Roma after the lecture she gave him at chawl last nightLOL
the rain-sequence was awesome...its shocking to see him waiting there for her...he wont even allow the rain to torture her coz it was only his hakk...Embarrassed
precap looked cute...tumhare paas do options hai...option 1:chupchap dawai pee lo..option 2: chupchap dawai pee loROFL

Thank you.Embarrassed...Rishabh acting se zyada ismein expert hai - logon ki bajaane mein aur uski biwi Maddy bi bajaane mein expert ho rahi hai. LOL...Rishabh will always be watching Maddy and Maddy will always stand by him , no matter what they say from their mouths. Wink

ForeverForUmanesha76

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Poco...is this da quote u talking off ?? Smile

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

itz written by Elie Wiesel...as far as i know..Smile

Thank you, baby. This one looks like a variation of that. I clearly remember that what she wrote included - "Love and hate are similar - they both mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."Confused

ur welcome Poco...SmileSmile

ermm..Ermm..i guess...this is the entire quote...she must have elaborated why hate is not opposite of love...but newaz i might just look on the net too...SmileSmile

Hatred isn't the opposite of love, it's just another variation of it. They both mean you have passionate feelings for someone." by robin brande

ahhh...there u r Neeti...Smile

that is a beautiful quote indeed...n so true..Smile

neeti_hudaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Awesome post & awesome episode
Remember I always used 2 say this show will have tragic ending & Rishabh's Precap dialog indicates tht they both will live a tragic love life no matters wht.Today they hate living wid each other but in future these day will become the wonderful memories which they would die 2 live agn. Today they taunt each other,accuse each other in future they will have smile on lips & tears in eyes remembering these unforgettable moments. These moments will haunt thm,will tease them of their loneliness.In crowd they will feel lke lonely & incomplete soul coz their other half will b far away frm thm. It is said u value something after u lost it same will happen wid RishBala too.I wont b shock if Tomorrow Madhu or RK die wid a smile thinking abt each other.This story 4 me was never meant 2 b happy but a sad Saga which shows no matter if u meet ur partner or not,if u live wid him or not but the true love always revive itself in beautiful memories & lover's heart.
RishBala always say 'I hate u' but the fact is u can hate somebody only whn he has the affect on u,whn u r emotionally attached 2 him,whn u have hopes frm hi,whn u care 4 himEmbarrassed  
I shuld avoid ur post main pagal wali harkat karti hoonROFL

Thank you, Shrish. Abe! Tu meri posts pe hi aaya kar - paagalpanti chhod ke tu akal ki baat karti hai.LOL

I agree. Am not expecting much happy times for Rishbala either. Its a story of obsession and consuming love. They can never be separated and that is both a boon and a curse for them. Ideally, they should stay a tragic tale of true soulmates who were consumed and finished by their obsessive passion for each-other. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLoveSheDevilitsRitzi

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by mymagic13

Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them

By Hermann Hesse

i loved the quote u quoted n i was gonna make a post on rishbala love n hate relation but my laziness won over again,, these 2 truly r passionate about each other even in hatred!!

is he really gonna give back to malik on paying 40 lacks?? it would be a big blow for RK's ego if malik takes her,, the precap was cute,, kameena RK gave her only suits to wear n no night suits,,kanjoos,,awesome analysis babe

Thank you. Embarrassed...Wow! That is quite a statement and am saving it.Big smile... Yes, intense passion defines Rishabh and Maddy. Rishabh is a man of his word and if Maalik gives him 40lakhs , Rishabh, no matter what his  feelings, will tell Maddy that she is free. But Maddy may not want to go. 

Precap mein suit hi theek hai. Rishabh tharkey hai isliye Maddy ko kapdon mein hi dhakk ke rakho. Wink

i was gonna make a post for rishbala on that quote today but now am lazy,, i liked it too!!

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashti13

awesome post and great analysis...Thumbs Upsuperb epi and awesome dialogues...as always rk and madhu were too brilliant...both looked super cute in their pink and purple get ups..precap was super too...

Thank  you.Big smile...Rishabh and Maddy are a powerhouse couple, so they are always fun to watch. Precap is adorably cute and how.Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index