Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 5)

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Poco...is this da quote u talking off ?? Smile

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

itz written by Elie Wiesel...as far as i know..Smile

Thank you, baby. This one looks like a variation of that. I clearly remember that what she wrote included - "Love and hate are similar - they both mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."Confused

ur welcome Poco...SmileSmile

ermm..Ermm..i guess...this is the entire quote...she must have elaborated why hate is not opposite of love...but newaz i might just look on the net too...SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

awesome analysis poco diHug
wow that was one awesome epi...RK at his kaminapanti bestLOL Back to back taunting and bang on dialogues wid 2 songs sung by himself ekdum free free freeROFL
kya drama kiya RK ne aaj, baki shows k vamps aur sasuma ko bhi ye complex de gayaTongueROFL
poor MB, bas dekhti reh gayi iss kamine ka drama..
whoa! RK ne contract taiyaar karwaya aur sasurji ke ungliyon k nishan bhi le liyeShocked gosh tu maddy ko wapis kyun karna chahta hai??OuchLOL
Loved everything frm todays epi, hospital scene, rain sequence, maddy's breakdown which resembled Abhay's signiture chillao scene 'yaaa'ROFL
lol RK chahe kitna bhi kaminapanti dikhaye, akhirkar apni biwi k care karne par hi utar ata haiEmbarrassed
RK ne maddy ko price tag kya de diya, maddy ne usko 'i hate u' return gift bhi kar diyaLOL

Best part was precap, which was icing on cakeLOL
"biwi, tumhare paas sirf do options hai,
A Dawai chup chap pi lo
B Dawai chup chap pi lo"
ROFLROFL

Thank you, Ash. Rishabh ne kal raat saare Ekta Kapoor shows dekhe the aur agke dinn hospital meins saare shows ke dialogues chipkaa diye. LOL...Hospital ho, sadak ho, baarish ho, Rishabh Maddy ke saath flirt karne ka koi mauka nahiin chhodta.Wink... precap was lovely - Rishabh kisi ke aage itnaa bhi jhukk jaaye, ye bhi bahot badi baat hai - him and Maddy look darlinglicious.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhanleelaa9

ddhifan IF-Dazzler
ddhifan
ddhifan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
nice analysis. rk is definately devloping some feeling for madhu. this time madhu is angry with him. madhu is the one who has challenged rk who is used to winning all the time .now madhu will not listen to him she will do what she feels and this will really effect rk . its destiny which will win and in a way madhu will have upper hand directly or indirectly this will be more when they will fall in love . it is madhu who has challenged him and made him bend no one could have done it i must say madhu is perfect for rk she is gonna be one who will make rk as rishab . the story is more like beauty and beast i read that book just few days back.according to me by the time shamsher will collect 40 lakhs mb and rk will be inseparable and it will be very difficult for both of them to leave each other my pov

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Beautiful analysis. Poco.

Loved every word you have written.

Tired day today. So just want to say I am loving this show more and more everyday and MB team is doing a great job.

There is no dragging at all in the episodes and both DVD seems to be working really hard, and it is clearly shown in the episodes we are getting.

I am also happy Shammu is getting better and would love to see his scenes with MB. I wish we got more scenes of him with DD. They have great chemistry as father and daughter.

I have  a feeling RK might allow her to meet Shammu, because RK seems to care more and understand father's relationship more than a mother's.

Also RK can use the contract to blackmail Madhu in future saying he will publish it, to insult Shammu.

Thank you, Shahi. Take rest , baby and do not stay up too late. I too hope we get lots of Shamshu and Maddy's scenes. And i hope Rishabh allows that much..Big smile

-brokensoul-leelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them

By Hermann Hesse

i loved the quote u quoted n i was gonna make a post on rishbala love n hate relation but my laziness won over again,, these 2 truly r passionate about each other even in hatred!!

is he really gonna give back to malik on paying 40 lacks?? it would be a big blow for RK's ego if malik takes her,, the precap was cute,, kameena RK gave her only suits to wear n no night suits,,kanjoos,,awesome analysis babe

Thank you. Embarrassed...Wow! That is quite a statement and am saving it.Big smile... Yes, intense passion defines Rishabh and Maddy. Rishabh is a man of his word and if Maalik gives him 40lakhs , Rishabh, no matter what his  feelings, will tell Maddy that she is free. But Maddy may not want to go. 

Precap mein suit hi theek hai. Rishabh tharkey hai isliye Maddy ko kapdon mein hi dhakk ke rakho. Wink

-Sexy-leelaa9

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Poco...is this da quote u talking off ?? Smile

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

itz written by Elie Wiesel...as far as i know..Smile

Thank you, baby. This one looks like a variation of that. I clearly remember that what she wrote included - "Love and hate are similar - they both mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."Confused

ur welcome Poco...SmileSmile

ermm..Ermm..i guess...this is the entire quote...she must have elaborated why hate is not opposite of love...but newaz i might just look on the net too...SmileSmile

Hatred isn't the opposite of love, it's just another variation of it. They both mean you have passionate feelings for someone." by robin brande

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-TheBlackJaguarleelaa9itsRitzi

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Poco i have updated my post on first page Tongue .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis loved the quote love and hatred indeed is same i have felt that  indifference is opp of love !!

Hayee RK and uski tharkyey style kya gaana gaay amaast bajaya sasurjii ki maaza aa gaya lol Embarrassed

kitna cutely bula raha tha biwi ko par biwi bhav hi nahin di and precap mein he was too sweet and kya dialoguemaare dono option uski style mein Cool

Edited by ritzi12 - 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm

TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index