Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 4)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Manonids

Disappointment is what describes and perhaps the most dominating emotion of both Rishab and MB at this stage ...Rishbala were too good today ...Glad to see Shamu back today ...I so wished that RK would not have that contract signed from Shamu ...as its going to backfire on RK someday for sure ...and he being man of words, would never back of, no matter how difficult it would be for him to leave MB Confused...Having said that, I feel that in future, its going to be only Shamu who would be able to understand MB's real emotions towards Rk as even RK too picked that they have something special in their relation that shamu understands MB's pain thr her eyes ...so there is bleak hope that he might not force MB to leave RK and prefer MB to follow her heart ..else what would be difference bw RK and Shamu ...MB is no piece of sale which RK, Shamu are playing with ...Oh man ...the dialogue which RK perhaps sarcastically said to MB that she will go from this world with smile on her lips jolted me for few seconds ...and even Rk too said to MB while driving car ...bus yahe maanga ...Jaan maang leti ...Embarrassed...   RK fascination with MB's hands seems to be getting into Mb too ...when she was  having that fistfight with him LOL ...In bw, MB looked adorable in rain ...toh RK kaise na aata uske peeche ...LOL   in precap, she is wearing old suit, RK ke baat ke nafarmaani ...LOL   double dose milege ise ab ...I found MB's expressions in the precap like a sweet cute girl with twinkling eyes listening to fairy tale LOL

Thank you. Embarrassed... Yes, disappointment it is but its given the name of hatred. Contract? Ek dinn ye donno - Rishabh aur Madhubala, uss kaagaz ko dekh dekh ke apna sarr peetenge. I also feel that Shamshu is and should be the one to understand Maddy's heart when she will not want to leave Rishabh even if he tells her to go. 

I didn't like the death dialogues regarding himself and Maddy from  Rishabh. Mazaak tha lekin acchi feeling nahiin de raha tha. Especially that precap line that Mdady will die smiling thinking of Rishabh. Ouch

Yeah ...Yeh ladka filmy dialoues maar jata hai but they have some future indications too ...and I agree with that precap dialogue, u will die wth smiling face Confused...Phew ...Rishbala are basically only death can keep us apart type couple ...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Omg... U mentioned me??????? I m shocked and speechless poco.. And u miss my post...wow...i m so so so so..i dont have words for it, but can you sum it up in only one word. ?
I am so happy to hear that..are i made two posts, may be u didnt read my posts after that post i made two or three posts in that week, so sorry for my disappearing i am busy with study stuff, kalmuhi khatam hi nahi hoti hai, i mean about study...
thank u so much dear i will surely make the post as soon as possible, and one more thing i love to read your analysis., i do it whenever i get time. But i m silent spectator or reader, so sorry for not appreaciating your analysis everytime. But lovely analysis as always.
p.s that quote was by robin brande

Edited by neeti_huda - 06 September 2012 at 12:15pm

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Iam sure tht aage jakar jab yeh MB se ILU...bolega tab bhi Isi Ishtyle me bolega...Tumhare paas 2 options hai option A : Say ILU..Option B : Say ILU...LOL...sanki kutta kahi ka...LOL...Full on laga di Roma ki...Iw onder if he comes 2 know abt the truth thn woh Banku(Sikandar=BANDAR+kUTTA) n Kuku ji ka kya karega...LOL...N MB ne to prove kar diya ki wohi uski wifey ban sakti hai...LOL...Poor Shammu...I thought RK ki khushkhabri sunkar...jhatka na lag jaye...LOL...On the whole mast episode...Tongue

Thank you. Lol, if Rishabh falls in love with Maddy first , toh phir chaahe zameen -aasmaan ek kyun na kare pade, Maddy ko pyaar ka bukhaar karke chhodega.  2 options honge - ya to seedhe seedhe uske gale lagg jaaye  ya to seedhe seedhe uske gale lag jaaye..LOL

Rishabh ko iss duniyaa mein sirf ek hi insaan jhel sakta hai - Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. ROFL

gennyM-brokensoul-leelaa9

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BdaySpecial-

good analysis LOL LOL
precap is super cutee !!! <3<3

-Ash Tongue

Thank you. Embarrassed
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis as always, Poco, and right on target on every point.Clap
I think the quote was from one of Lisa Kleypas' books. She writes some absolute gems.

One of the biggest questions going around right now is why and how Maddy will become a star. Copy-pasting something I wrote elsewhere, and I don't remember for sure if you suggested the same premise some time back or I'm misremembering.

Rather than Maddy proving a point, I really think it'll be far more magnificent emotionally if RK *wants* her to shine.
I want Maddy to become a star only under Rishabh's protective and loving aegis, which means *after* they both fall in love. Day Dreaming That way, we'd have a track like 'Abhimaan' where the wife gets into her adoring husband's career at his insistence, and then sees the happy marriage she values going on the rocks for a soaring career that she doesn't actually care about. 
Yes, it'd be longer getting to Maddy's stardom track that way, but it would have more depth. Like the gentle touch in the pre-series promos where Rishabh is moulding her.Day Dreaming
Making a girl a heroine - even one-time and of a flop film - is no revenge. RK doesn't seem a poor planner to offer such a thing when he can get the same results without raising her on high.
But that he would want to offer the world to Maddy once he's in love with her Big smile - that fits in with his intensity and his passion and doesn't contradict his sense. Also, I want to see them getting romantic soon. Day Dreaming LOL
Not talking about happily-ever-after at this point. I'm talking about them loving each other. For Rishabh to cherish Maddy and adore her, but still be vulnerable in his ego. For Maddy to love Rishabh but not know how to keep idiotic frivolous things from getting into and upsetting her happiness in marriage and love.
These two have adversaries and problems crawling out of the woodwork. That's unlikely to stop. Even not loving each other, they can't actually stand to see each other harmed.
How much more fantastically complicated will it get when they do love each other but get estranged emotionally?
Falling in love is unlikely to be the end for these two. It's just shifting their journey from a kachchi sadak to a pakki sadak.
Knowing you and the other person love each other and yet being foolishly convinced that that's not enough - that should make for some spectacular romance.Day Dreaming

And tomorrow's precap was lovely, but unfair.LOL At least Maddy had given him two choices. Really hope the episode proves as good as it promises to be and TRPs keep rising. And once again, thanks for bringing every facet and nuance of the episode to light so beautifully.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

awesome analysis...they just cant do without the other...agar ek dusre ko tang nahi karenge toh life kitni boring hogi na...
i dont think RK or MB would be able to leave each other even after shammu repays all the loan...

Thank you.Big smile... Rishabh and Maddy can never be separated - its just that they don't know it yet. No hatred , no contract , no human being will be able to cut them off from each-other. Its that insane union kind of love - you cut one and the other dies. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMleelaa9

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
edited on page 1
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Awesom epi then ur awesom analysis i am speechless, Dono hath dho kar ek doosre ki piche padh gaye hain aur inke chakkar mein Inke aaju bhaju wale washing machine mein dhul rahein vo bhi har roj... Aaj Roma aur Malik dhul kal koi aur dhulega, I want them to do Dhulayi of Trish wd double dose

Thank  you. Big smile...Rishabh and Maddy should be left in an akhaada.LOL... aur baaki cast ki dhulaai toh abhi shuru bhi nahiin hui. Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index