Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 3)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
updated on Page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Awesome post & awesome episode
Remember I always used 2 say this show will have tragic ending & Rishabh's Precap dialog indicates tht they both will live a tragic love life no matters wht.Today they hate living wid each other but in future these day will become the wonderful memories which they would die 2 live agn. Today they taunt each other,accuse each other in future they will have smile on lips & tears in eyes remembering these unforgettable moments. These moments will haunt thm,will tease them of their loneliness.In crowd they will feel lke lonely & incomplete soul coz their other half will b far away frm thm. It is said u value something after u lost it same will happen wid RishBala too.I wont b shock if Tomorrow Madhu or RK die wid a smile thinking abt each other.This story 4 me was never meant 2 b happy but a sad Saga which shows no matter if u meet ur partner or not,if u live wid him or not but the true love always revive itself in beautiful memories & lover's heart.
RishBala always say 'I hate u' but the fact is u can hate somebody only whn he has the affect on u,whn u r emotionally attached 2 him,whn u have hopes frm hi,whn u care 4 himEmbarrassed  
I shuld avoid ur post main pagal wali harkat karti hoonROFL

Edited by SheDevil - 06 September 2012 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksgennyMTheBlackJaguar

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
awesome post and great analysis...Thumbs Upsuperb epi and awesome dialogues...as always rk and madhu were too brilliant...both looked super cute in their pink and purple get ups..precap was super too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Disappointment is what describes and perhaps the most dominating emotion of both Rishab and MB at this stage ...Rishbala were too good today ...Glad to see Shamu back today ...I so wished that RK would not have that contract signed from Shamu ...as its going to backfire on RK someday for sure ...and he being man of words, would never back of, no matter how difficult it would be for him to leave MB Confused...Having said that, I feel that in future, its going to be only Shamu who would be able to understand MB's real emotions towards Rk as even RK too picked that they have something special in their relation that shamu understands MB's pain thr her eyes ...so there is bleak hope that he might not force MB to leave RK and prefer MB to follow her heart ..else what would be difference bw RK and Shamu ...MB is no piece of sale which RK, Shamu are playing with ...Oh man ...the dialogue which RK perhaps sarcastically said to MB that she will go from this world with smile on her lips jolted me for few seconds ...and even Rk too said to MB while driving car ...bus yahe maanga ...Jaan maang leti ...Embarrassed...   RK fascination with MB's hands seems to be getting into Mb too ...when she was  having that fistfight with him LOL ...In bw, MB looked adorable in rain ...toh RK kaise na aata uske peeche ...LOL   in precap, she is wearing old suit, RK ke baat ke nafarmaani ...LOL   double dose milege ise ab ...I found MB's expressions in the precap like a sweet cute girl with twinkling eyes listening to fairy tale LOL

Thank you. Embarrassed... Yes, disappointment it is but its given the name of hatred. Contract? Ek dinn ye donno - Rishabh aur Madhubala, uss kaagaz ko dekh dekh ke apna sarr peetenge. I also feel that Shamshu is and should be the one to understand Maddy's heart when she will not want to leave Rishabh even if he tells her to go. 

I didn't like the death dialogues regarding himself and Maddy from  Rishabh. Mazaak tha lekin acchi feeling nahiin de raha tha. Especially that precap line that Maddy will die smiling thinking of Rishabh. Ouch

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 06 September 2012 at 11:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-Maria-caprianji-miraManonidzleelaa9

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
"The opposite of love is not hatred. Its indifference. Love and hatred  mean the same thing ' they simply mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."
ClapClap, never read something so true and significant and yet so underatted fact in a while, now if I ponder on this line, I feel this is so true and aptTonguethanks for sharing this pocoHug

And today's episode proves  that whatever becomes of Rishbala , but everything and everyone around them will surely be destroyed.

ClapWell said,Yes , kind of agree here, even if they later on fall in love,would the damage being done be completely recovered, no!Would a father even forget the humiliation he has gone through when he just akes up in the hospital bed and someone walks in and says ur daughter has sold herself to save you. Can any father on earth take this, and matter of fact forget it with time. No, it would just keep on poking shamshoo that how much incapable he has been in protecting his daughter and her dignity and her dreams.

Rishabh's pre-calculated staged drama and its beastly execution and his eyes fiendishly grinning at Maddy's crestfallen  face , his choice of words to hit her where it hurts the most.

Ideally, he should have walked out like a fiend after degrading Maddy in Maalik's eyes and having won this round hands down. Did he? No.

ClapClap

and his this very behavior makes me sit back and think, how hard is it gonna hit him that he wrongly blamed maddy,hopefully he would just ignore her, or might even go to the depth of saying sorry, but would he be man enough to let go off her, no he would, coz he is obsessed with maddy to the level on insanity.And as a audience this is what we all like.

Maddy , once again, more than being angry is disappointed in Rishabh. 

yes and I guess this is what is not gonna let her hate him but will build teh whole new wall of indifference for RK in her heart and mind.

I am just happy that Maalik is fine now- its good to see this fine actor back in action,  but that contract which Rishabh prepared just to hurt Maddy back is going to be a big problem. When the day of those 40lakhs being returned comes,  both  Rishabh and Maddy would want to press a rewind button and take that day to the  editing table and just erase it.

well Poco, i'm so die hardly waiting for that day, but till that day comes I can proudly say the madhubala team is gonna keep us entertained 

ooosme post Poco Smile

Edited by chitra_rao - 06 September 2012 at 11:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Poco...is this da quote u talking off ?? Smile

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

itz written by Elie Wiesel...as far as i know..Smile

Thank you, baby. This one looks like a variation of that. I clearly remember that what she wrote included - "Love and hate are similar - they both mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."Confused
Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
great analysis...waiting for tomorrow epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Great analysis!..

RK doesnt wait for anyone?- ermm really? :O...Then surely since she wasnt giving you two hoots, you ought to have left!.. But nope, he would rather stalk and harass her!LOL He repeated -mujhe haqt hain twice in today's episode, i believe, again re-inforcing his ownership of MB- this guy aint letting her go anywhere despite Malik bringing that 40 lakhs LOL.. 
RK- Dont punish yourself, thats a right that i have got over you, do not take it away from me!- he was mocking her, but at the same time he realised he had broken her!.. He knew she was going to break down and cry and thats the reason i believe he left her to deal with it, but of course advicing her to come home safe and sound, since their story has only just begun!..
MB saying she hated him! She seems to have meant each and every word!..That firmness in her words and eyes.. warned RK, but he smirked,  he thought it was funny- or did he?  He got really angry at her, his sarcasm- *speaking in a higher tone, and only hearing when one shouts* depicted his frustrations at her!.. In fact he had a cold look- which transpired into a smirk every now and then- but despite that he felt for her(MY POV- because he knew he had hurt her)

Man, MB's breaking down scene was soo heartbreaking! it felt like she has given up, the way sshe drops to the ground and then lets out that scream of frustration!.. It was as if all her energy had been literally drained out of her. The person she was trying to protect, was hurt and humiliated-( She didnt break down like this even after Padmini's humiliation, and yet today was too much for her!.. Part of her breaking down, was also the scare RK gave her in the morning- during breakfast!..-  That scene was enacted beautifully by DD, i felt MB'S pain!

Precap- awww, aint he sweet, despite being meanLOL he gives her two choices- which basically means no choice at all!- MB is going to throw that plate  of medecine tomoz, jjust watchLOL  Awww he came to see what was up with her in her bedroom, since it looked like she was restingLOL

Great job by the actors and team<3...

Mujhe haqt hai

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_0-SD-0gennyM-lazybee--brokensoul-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index