Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 2)

-BdaySpecial- Newbie
-BdaySpecial-
-BdaySpecial-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
good analysis LOL LOL
precap is super cutee !!! <3<3

-Ash Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMTheBlackJaguar

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Great Analysis as always PinkyClap Tonight's episode full spotlight on the Leads ... RK BBB'd every1 especially Roma ki mast baajayi... Clap I Liked it ahaanWink and its actually gud the Truth came out in front of Shamsher and it seems he is able to handle it...Dil pe Patthar rakhna aata hainLOL and Rk ki taunting was Bang on... The way he digged madhu-Shamsher's relation as Naukar-mallik... Itself tells Rk's kameenapantiLOL and madhu ke Peeche Peeche jhak maar ke aagaye... The Dialogue"itna horn toh meine kabhi Traffic mein bhi nehi baajaya" ROFL and aaj Madhu said dat she hates Rk but dat Smirk from Rk tells itself dat he has taken it as a challenge and will make Madhu fall for him...Cool And Precap mein Demo toh mil he gaya his Caring side but phir bhi baajayi usneROFL and waise bhi as Rk said Picture abhi Baki hain mere dusmannLOL

Btw trishna se zyada toh logo ko madhu ke cloths ki fikar hain LOL waise Madhu looks gud  in suit and aaj bhi cute lagi mujhe Embarrassed and i wud any day prefer drolling on her front instead of back TongueLOL

Thank you, Onu. Kya?????????????? Abb tujhe Maddy ki front pe drool karna hai? Uff, mere tharkey chhutku , main tera kya karoon?LOL

Rishabh  ne Maddy se apna badlaa bhi le liyaa aur viewers ko family drama se bhi bachaa liya. Shamshu ke saamne bhi donno ko sharam nahiin hai - kaise haatha-paai kar rahe the!LOL...Rishabh adores Maddy in his own way - Maddy cheekhe chilaaye, use baatein sunaaye , uske saath haatha paai kare , wo usmein hi khush hai. 

Precap mein  toh mujhe lagaa ki Rishabh Maddy ko apne pyaar dulaar se hi theek kar degaa. Wink
arey Pinky ppl drolls on her sexy back but front ka mention kisine nehi kiya so why shud i let go of this chance WinkROFL

Shamsher is really strong warna toh aaj Rk and madhu ke drama dekhkar mujhe laga ye toh gayaa kam se OuchLOL

haan Precap mein zaroorat se zyada pyaar horaha hain woh bhi option ke saath LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-mysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

awesome analysis...they just cant do without the other...agar ek dusre ko tang nahi karenge toh life kitni boring hogi na...
i dont think RK or MB would be able to leave each other even after shammu repays all the loan...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Awesom epi then ur awesom analysis i am speechless, Dono hath dho kar ek doosre ki piche padh gaye hain aur inke chakkar mein Inke aaju bhaju wale washing machine mein dhul rahein vo bhi har roj... Aaj Roma aur Malik dhul kal koi aur dhulega, I want them to do Dhulayi of Trish wd double dose

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis. Poco.

Loved every word you have written.

Tired day today. So just want to say I am loving this show more and more everyday and MB team is doing a great job.

There is no dragging at all in the episodes and both DVD seems to be working really hard, and it is clearly shown in the episodes we are getting.

I am also happy Shammu is getting better and would love to see his scenes with MB. I wish we got more scenes of him with DD. They have great chemistry as father and daughter.

I have  a feeling RK might allow her to meet Shammu, because RK seems to care more and understand father's relationship more than a mother's.

Also RK can use the contract to blackmail Madhu in future saying he will publish it, to insult Shammu.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM0-SD-0Maria-capri-lazybee-PRAGDmysteriousmilliArnav90anji-miraTheBlackJaguarleelaa9_innocent_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them

By Hermann Hesse

i loved the quote u quoted n i was gonna make a post on rishbala love n hate relation but my laziness won over again,, these 2 truly r passionate about each other even in hatred!!

is he really gonna give back to malik on paying 40 lacks?? it would be a big blow for RK's ego if malik takes her,, the precap was cute,, kameena RK gave her only suits to wear n no night suits,,kanjoos,,awesome analysis babe

Edited by mymagic13 - 06 September 2012 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis as always...these characters have been well thought of...Both keep fluctuating...and doing things which surprises many...maddy saving RK , when she had no reason to...RK trying to convince Madhu to get into the car...while he is supposed to be soo angry with her...

Both are soo co-dependent...they are each others punching bags...so they give each other all the venom...but when the other person has had enough of the venom..they stick around..so the other person can take out some of the venom at them again...n thus starts their circle of insults - hurt - pain...

Tomorrow's precap definitely looks very cute...DD and VD are just doing an awesome job...n so are the CVs...ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
love love love it...your post was as good as the episode itselfHug
Rishabh doing what he does the best...bajaoing people...today he left none...starting from ill sasurjii to his pyaari Biwi to his Lady bheem Roma...as if he was waiting to jhadofy Roma after the lecture she gave him at chawl last nightLOL
the rain-sequence was awesome...its shocking to see him waiting there for her...he wont even allow the rain to torture her coz it was only his hakk...Embarrassed
precap looked cute...tumhare paas do options hai...option 1:chupchap dawai pee lo..option 2: chupchap dawai pee loROFL

Edited by luvremix - 06 September 2012 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index