Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 11)

f101 Senior Member
f101
f101

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
great analysis.. 
my name is fatima and i'm  a silent reader here on this forum..
 i read ur analysis daily n miss them wen u dint post it..
just love them to read.

here i want 2 say something.. Rk ne ek teer se do nishaane lagaye hai by making malik to sign d contract or thumb print liya

1st and d foremost to hit maddy as hard as he can.  revenge. which we all know it very well

2nd the most important thing is his insecurities. which made him to do this.
 as we all know how insecure he his.
he thinks malik ke theek hone ke baad kahin madhu inhe chor ke wapis na chale jaye (this means woh malik ke progress pe bhi nazar bhi rakhe hue teh). may be back out 4m her words.tu in ka kya hoga.egoistic itne ke qabool nahi hoga ke pain hoga and after like 17 yrs he want something /someone for himself  only, and deep downside of his heart he knows it very well that how they married. its an incomplete and illegal marrige. so on this basis she might leave him. and above all this  woh apne aap ko khuda samjhte hai. he thinks jo log zaroorat pe 40 lakh nahi jama kar paye tu aage bhi kya kar paye ge. so contract pe sign karwaya ke 40 lakhs do n beti le jao. is garoor ke saath contract banwaya ke kabhi bhi nahi poora hoga and madhu hamesha in ke prize possesion rahe ge. 
he doesnt understand destiny play its own games. this contract ill go against him 1 day.

sorry for a long post. just want to clear a point here.  and sorry if i misspell or likhne main koi mistake. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index