Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down. (Page 10)

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
The Beast Palace is back!Dancing

Poco, can you like get one member of your crew to PM me a link to the Beast Palace cuz it kinda gets lost on me through the topics [especially on weekdays when I got school]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24TheBlackJaguarmanesha76

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the always amazing analysis Poco!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Awesom analysis as always...

TheBlackJaguar

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by HopelessLove

about chaos theory... there is this very interesting thing I read in another book:

"Chaos theory says that complex dynamical systems become unstable because
of disturbances in their environments after which a strange attractor draws the trajectory of the stress."

chaos theory explains relationships
"Take, for example, Min and Cal. Cal's a complex dynamical
system who's trying to maintain stability by not dating.
That alone is making him unstable. The man is not good at
celibacy. Then he meets Min, a disturbance in his environment. He begins to move at random because of
the disturbance, trying to find stability, but he's caught in the field of her attraction, and starts bouncing off
the sides of that field at random, never repeating himself but still caught in her pattern. She's the strange
attractor."

Heheheheh.. this applies for rishuu and MB.. Both are strange attractors and keep bouncing off their field never repeating themselves... Their face-offs are always different situations.. LOL  and tomorrow's epi will be smashing.. we'll see the cute side caring side of rishhuuu... EEE... can't wait for tomorrow...

ROFL... this is terrific! I am saving this for sure, I love the chaos theory ever since i read about it! 

LOLLOLCool When I came across those lines in the book.. I too was laughing my ass out... ROFL Some authors have great sense of wits!!

TheBlackJaguar

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
great post...Smile

TheBlackJaguar

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
superb analysis pocoClap

this contract will be the biggest problem in future...feeling bad for Madhu & RK dialogues were as usual hilarious

DD always makes me cry in emotional scenes she is the only actress who looks beautiful while crying
VD was brilliant with his unique dialogues "picture abhi baki hai mere dushman" LOL...nice to see Shamsher back & he was amazing

Edited by RENU1111 - 07 September 2012 at 12:30am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thank you for replying everyone.Much appreciated.

@Cookieraider- Sudhar jaao tum.
@Shifali. I will PM you the links.
@Others. Maddy is very much married to Rishabh on paper and in agreement. Its just that Rishabh made a mockery of the rituals. He doesn't think that anyone in the Mallik family can give him 40lakhs and he doesn't love Maddy yet. All these games that Rishabh and Maddy are playing are going come back to them like a karmic slap when they will want to be together , hopelessly in love but it will be time to go.

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

television9suganvjshiny3ishitamoredesaitasp99PDD2508Riyan16rishbalahappyladysunniabhattivaani21-BdaySpecial-expectappuddhifanjohnnyluckysrija2734ever4lovepriyacaDrashtiDhamiluvbasrinishsweetsExceptionalstressreliefwatergirl68insree.gattusuniksSweet_Desirescrazy4lyfnlm4kar1538chitra_raorosie111angelarafneeti_hudaleelaa9GurtiArtiUdita4Angel-33priyachandchrysDrashti13dreamyjenniceArabellaPearlankita24RENU1111Cutieee1992sasi10shridevigaddamluvremixfatim30prema_ksLadyFlameSam_KaShian*Shifali*-kavita-prc_fan1TheDarkKnightsonia_koolkhananji64Shahisthidrashsree100zoozoo123rs12345chinki_onlyme-CoolChick-Tia.Saigal2002Roxy369kahkashansakinamuraadlovesdd-Priya01mymagic13PurpleHorizonvivoashManonidsmaria_maharArnav90-Misha-..Cassie..AzmatazzAahaana~~ashi~~swan20rahmona_pakswemanesha76_innocent_suk19riddhima-Heart_Breakerleverne--Neelam--,

Love and luck always to all,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksLooteri_DulhanMaria-capri

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thank you for replying everyone.Much appreciated.

@Cookieraider- Sudhar jaao tum.
@Shifali. I will PM you the links.
@Others. Maddy is very much married to Rishabh on paper and in agreement. Its just that Rishabh made a mockery of the rituals. He doesn't think that anyone in the Mallik family can give him 40lakhs and he doesn't love Maddy yet. All these games that Rishabh and Maddy are playing are going come back to them like a karmic slap when they will want to be together , hopelessly in love but it will be time to go.

Love and luck always to all,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Awesome poco diEmbarrassedClap Clap

I don't know why I feel that ,In future  RK will surprised   us .Jo documents RK na Mailk ko pahd kar sunaya tha 'us main wo nahi lekh howa ho jo RK ni pahda '.

May be us main kush our Lekha woha hu '. I mean Not against maddy or mailk

Edited by maria_mahar - 07 September 2012 at 1:43am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index