Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome analysis...they just cant do without the other...agar ek dusre ko tang nahi karenge toh life kitni boring hogi na...
i dont think RK or MB would be able to leave each other even after shammu repays all the loan...
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesom epi then ur awesom analysis i am speechless, Dono hath dho kar ek doosre ki piche padh gaye hain aur inke chakkar mein Inke aaju bhaju wale washing machine mein dhul rahein vo bhi har roj... Aaj Roma aur Malik dhul kal koi aur dhulega, I want them to do Dhulayi of Trish wd double dose
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful analysis. Poco.

Loved every word you have written.

Tired day today. So just want to say I am loving this show more and more everyday and MB team is doing a great job.

There is no dragging at all in the episodes and both DVD seems to be working really hard, and it is clearly shown in the episodes we are getting.

I am also happy Shammu is getting better and would love to see his scenes with MB. I wish we got more scenes of him with DD. They have great chemistry as father and daughter.

I have  a feeling RK might allow her to meet Shammu, because RK seems to care more and understand father's relationship more than a mother's.

Also RK can use the contract to blackmail Madhu in future saying he will publish it, to insult Shammu.

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them

By Hermann Hesse

i loved the quote u quoted n i was gonna make a post on rishbala love n hate relation but my laziness won over again,, these 2 truly r passionate about each other even in hatred!!

is he really gonna give back to malik on paying 40 lacks?? it would be a big blow for RK's ego if malik takes her,, the precap was cute,, kameena RK gave her only suits to wear n no night suits,,kanjoos,,awesome analysis babe

Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis as always...these characters have been well thought of...Both keep fluctuating...and doing things which surprises many...maddy saving RK , when she had no reason to...RK trying to convince Madhu to get into the car...while he is supposed to be soo angry with her...

Both are soo co-dependent...they are each others punching bags...so they give each other all the venom...but when the other person has had enough of the venom..they stick around..so the other person can take out some of the venom at them again...n thus starts their circle of insults - hurt - pain...

Tomorrow's precap definitely looks very cute...DD and VD are just doing an awesome job...n so are the CVs...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love love love it...your post was as good as the episode itselfπŸ€—
Rishabh doing what he does the best...bajaoing people...today he left none...starting from ill sasurjii to his pyaari Biwi to his Lady bheem Roma...as if he was waiting to jhadofy Roma after the lecture she gave him at chawl last nightπŸ˜†
the rain-sequence was awesome...its shocking to see him waiting there for her...he wont even allow the rain to torture her coz it was only his hakk...😳
precap looked cute...tumhare paas do options hai...option 1:chupchap dawai pee lo..option 2: chupchap dawai pee lo🀣

Edited by luvremix - 11 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post & awesome episode
Remember I always used 2 say this show will have tragic ending & Rishabh's Precap dialog indicates tht they both will live a tragic love life no matters wht.Today they hate living wid each other but in future these day will become the wonderful memories which they would die 2 live agn. Today they taunt each other,accuse each other in future they will have smile on lips & tears in eyes remembering these unforgettable moments. These moments will haunt thm,will tease them of their loneliness.In crowd they will feel lke lonely & incomplete soul coz their other half will b far away frm thm. It is said u value something after u lost it same will happen wid RishBala too.I wont b shock if Tomorrow Madhu or RK die wid a smile thinking abt each other.This story 4 me was never meant 2 b happy but a sad Saga which shows no matter if u meet ur partner or not,if u live wid him or not but the true love always revive itself in beautiful memories & lover's heart.
RishBala always say 'I hate u' but the fact is u can hate somebody only whn he has the affect on u,whn u r emotionally attached 2 him,whn u have hopes frm hi,whn u care 4 him😳  
I shuld avoid ur post main pagal wali harkat karti hoon🀣
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome post and great analysis...πŸ‘πŸΌsuperb epi and awesome dialogues...as always rk and madhu were too brilliant...both looked super cute in their pink and purple get ups..precap was super too...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Disappointment is what describes and perhaps the most dominating emotion of both Rishab and MB at this stage ...Rishbala were too good today ...Glad to see Shamu back today ...I so wished that RK would not have that contract signed from Shamu ...as its going to backfire on RK someday for sure ...and he being man of words, would never back of, no matter how difficult it would be for him to leave MB πŸ˜•...Having said that, I feel that in future, its going to be only Shamu who would be able to understand MB's real emotions towards Rk as even RK too picked that they have something special in their relation that shamu understands MB's pain thr her eyes ...so there is bleak hope that he might not force MB to leave RK and prefer MB to follow her heart ..else what would be difference bw RK and Shamu ...MB is no piece of sale which RK, Shamu are playing with ...Oh man ...the dialogue which RK perhaps sarcastically said to MB that she will go from this world with smile on her lips jolted me for few seconds ...and even Rk too said to MB while driving car ...bus yahe maanga ...Jaan maang leti ...😳...   RK fascination with MB's hands seems to be getting into Mb too ...when she was  having that fistfight with him πŸ˜† ...In bw, MB looked adorable in rain ...toh RK kaise na aata uske peeche ...πŸ˜†   in precap, she is wearing old suit, RK ke baat ke nafarmaani ...πŸ˜†   double dose milege ise ab ...I found MB's expressions in the precap like a sweet cute girl with twinkling eyes listening to fairy tale πŸ˜†

Thank you. πŸ˜³... Yes, disappointment it is but its given the name of hatred. Contract? Ek dinn ye donno - Rishabh aur Madhubala, uss kaagaz ko dekh dekh ke apna sarr peetenge. I also feel that Shamshu is and should be the one to understand Maddy's heart when she will not want to leave Rishabh even if he tells her to go. 

I didn't like the death dialogues regarding himself and Maddy from  Rishabh. Mazaak tha lekin acchi feeling nahiin de raha tha. Especially that precap line that Maddy will die smiling thinking of Rishabh. 
Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 11 years ago
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"The opposite of love is not hatred. Its indifference. Love and hatred  mean the same thing ' they simply mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."
πŸ‘πŸ‘, never read something so true and significant and yet so underatted fact in a while, now if I ponder on this line, I feel this is so true and aptπŸ˜›thanks for sharing this pocoπŸ€—

And today's episode proves  that whatever becomes of Rishbala , but everything and everyone around them will surely be destroyed.

πŸ‘Well said,Yes , kind of agree here, even if they later on fall in love,would the damage being done be completely recovered, no!Would a father even forget the humiliation he has gone through when he just akes up in the hospital bed and someone walks in and says ur daughter has sold herself to save you. Can any father on earth take this, and matter of fact forget it with time. No, it would just keep on poking shamshoo that how much incapable he has been in protecting his daughter and her dignity and her dreams.

Rishabh's pre-calculated staged drama and its beastly execution and his eyes fiendishly grinning at Maddy's crestfallen  face , his choice of words to hit her where it hurts the most.

Ideally, he should have walked out like a fiend after degrading Maddy in Maalik's eyes and having won this round hands down. Did he? No.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

and his this very behavior makes me sit back and think, how hard is it gonna hit him that he wrongly blamed maddy,hopefully he would just ignore her, or might even go to the depth of saying sorry, but would he be man enough to let go off her, no he would, coz he is obsessed with maddy to the level on insanity.And as a audience this is what we all like.

Maddy , once again, more than being angry is disappointed in Rishabh. 

yes and I guess this is what is not gonna let her hate him but will build teh whole new wall of indifference for RK in her heart and mind.

I am just happy that Maalik is fine now- its good to see this fine actor back in action,  but that contract which Rishabh prepared just to hurt Maddy back is going to be a big problem. When the day of those 40lakhs being returned comes,  both  Rishabh and Maddy would want to press a rewind button and take that day to the  editing table and just erase it.

well Poco, i'm so die hardly waiting for that day, but till that day comes I can proudly say the madhubala team is gonna keep us entertained 

ooosme post Poco πŸ˜Š

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago