Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

The Beast Palace: They will burn everything down.

There is a super-talented member by the username of neeti_huda (  I don't know where she disappeared all of a sudden and I miss her posts) . She had quoted a literature quote in context of Rishbala and I am reminded of it today :

"The opposite of love is not hatred. Its indifference. Love and hatred  mean the same thing ' they simply mean that you have passionate feelings for someone."

I do not remember the exact word-to-word quote or who the original writer is. But yeah, what I have written above  is more or less the content of the matter.

Rishabh and Maddy are abnormally passionate and intense about each-other. That's from where Rishabh's intense possessiveness springs. That's from where Maddy's strong egoistic defiance springs for him. And today's episode proves  that whatever becomes of Rishbala , but everything and everyone around them will surely be destroyed.

How much can you hate someone? Perhaps to the same red line borders as insane love where as they say  your soul gets 'unhinged'. Rishabh and Maddy 's characters in this story more or less prove the same.

Whatever Rishabh did in the hospital ' the Ekta Kapoor style narration of his and Maddy's wedding , the forced thumbprint on the agreement , the sarcasm , the villain-ish verbal and physical scuffle with Maddy ' all of that was cold revenge triggered by an act of deceit that only Maddy and the audience knows  that she never did. He wanted to give Maddy the same humiliation, same agony , same sense of betrayal that he felt at the breakfast table when he saw the newspapers. He wanted her to cry the same rivers that he did , sitting in the room , all alone with those precious pictures.  Rishabh gave back Maddy what that poor girl never gave him. Pain in capital letters and like always, staying true to his character , delivered what he had promised.

The scene was executed very well though  both at the writing and execution level ' the exit of Roma, Maddy and Rishabh's personal battle and the mutual tension shining through and Maalik's character shocked and subtly reactive , keeping in lines with his illness . Maddy's pleading eyes, begging for humanity , trying to cover up Rishabh's words , her glares and gritted teeth to him . Rishabh's pre-calculated staged drama and its beastly execution and his eyes fiendishly grinning at Maddy's crestfallen  face , his choice of words to hit her where it hurts the most. The very prominent and definite physical struggle between the two inspite of Maalik's presence. This highlights a simple fact ' no matter who is present  , who is watching , these two will never be off each-others' necks. Koi lihaaz nahiin hai inn donno ko, sacchi. Rishabh dining table pe sabke saamne  Maddy ko deewaar se pin karke dhammkiyaan deta hai. Aur Maddy yahaan Rishabh ka haath pakadke , uske saath wrestling match khelnaa chaahti hai. Somebody tie their hands , please. Donno ke haath kucch zyada hi chalte hain.

Like Maddy , even Rishabh has a schism in his personality. One part of  him goes out of his way to ruin her , humiliate her , destroy her and the other part cares about her to heights of fierce possession. Ideally, he should have walked out like a fiend after degrading Maddy in Maalik's eyes and having won this round hands down. Did he? No.

He was right at the driveway of the hospital, waiting for her in his car. Grinning , smirking , glowing in victory and yet his eyes fixed on his 'biwi'. And then , you are like ' man! What a jackass! He just ruined her all over again in 5 minutes and instead of driving away in victory , he is waiting for her to come and sit in his car so that he can take her home? Hmm, not surprising. Remember that subconscious fear of Rishabh that we have often discussed? He feels that Maddy will abandon him ,leave him , like everyone else did. He is massively insecure that way 'its just that it only shows in the beast's actions, never on his munh-chadaa tharkey peepa jaisa face.

Maddy , once again, more than being angry is disappointed in Rishabh. Its  not just about getting angry at him, or hating him, its about this silly hope she hangs on to somewhere that Rishabh is not as big a beast. That is why she begs him for traces of humanity , that is why she angrily tells him , drenched in water that everytime she thinks this is it, he creates  new chapters in going low and hitting below the belt. Its hatred and disappointment for both of them.

Rishabh and Maddy never voice it , but they both feel betrayed  by each-other and  disappointed in each-other apart from the '  I hate you like I love you'  song that they keep singing to each-other at periodic intervals.

The rain sequence  between  Rishbala is layered , in many ways. It shows you a side  of the beast that is caring but dipped in arrogance , aggression and inarticulate expressions. He hated the sight of Maddy getting drenched in rain and her ability to defy him in a 50-50 division. Its not in Rishabh's nature to stalk people , request them , or bear with their attitude and tantrums. Definitely, not expecting from a man who just played villain a few minutes ago in front of his 'biwi's' father. But he does it for Maddy. He goes after her , orders her , gets angry with  her , then, requests her in his own style , leaves her bones intact even after she had jerked his hand thrice and bellowed a rainy hatred song in his face, doesn't drive off in a huff and comes back taking a u-turn ' simply to tell her that he wants her back in the house in one piece  and take care of herself . Rude choice of words but what he feels shows through. Isse zyada woh apni ego ko bend nahiin kar sakta. The whole fact that  Rishabh took this defiance of  Maddy with a restrained sporting spirit , slightly amused, a little hurt  on the hatred song , a little angry , a little caring ' all this reflects that whatever Maddy does , affects him and takes away his iron mask for a little while to reveal the man underneath it.

And Maddy? Poor poor girl. Jo babool ka tree boyaa hi nahiin, uske fruits kaat kaat ke ro rahi hai. Na wo photos chhapti , na Rishabh ka dimaag sanaktaa aur na aaj ki ye nautanki hoti. She is stuck in what we call the ' chaos theory'. As in  , a series of  events set off , going wrong one after the other and things are not in control. She could not stop the pictures from getting printed , she could not explain anything to Rishabh , she could not control Rishabh's counter attack and her life is like a chewed chewing gum stuck in her own hair. But you know what I love about this girl? Her guts and her spirit. No matter how afraid she is of Rishabh's temper ,  her courage always wins and she always says it in his face that he is a jackass, she points out his faults so that he is forced to face his inner demons , and above all, she never breaks down in front of him. Today, if Rishabh wouldn't have driven away , Maddy would have never collapsed  on the road and let out that scream which was of a pain and suffering long suppressed.

The problem is that both Rishabh and Maddy are hurting so much in their individual shells, that since they both have  nothing to fall back on, they direct all this hurt and grief towards each-other. Aur jo baaki logon ko washing machine mein daal ke dho daalte hain, so alag.

Attack- Counter Attack. Rishbala's lives are like an accounts ledger in which you can go on filling details and numbers and yet the scores refuse to settle.

I am just happy that Maalik is fine now- its good to see this fine actor back in action,  but that contract which Rishabh prepared just to hurt Maddy back is going to be a big problem. When the day of those 40lakhs being returned comes,  both  Rishabh and Maddy would want to press a rewind button and take that day to the  editing table and just erase it.

P.S- I think the precap is supercute minus Rishabh going into a flashforward where Maddy will die with a smile on her lips thinking of him ( sadist kahiin ka!) . A subtly angry and sulking cute ill Maddy ( puraana suit? Lagtaa hai aandolan chaalu ho gaya) and Rishabh being adorable for a change and not menacing. Sitting casually and warmly on her bed with that bowl of concoction and still giving her dhamkees , but this time for her good. Abb chaahe naak pakde ya uske haath pakde, dawaai to use pilaa kar hi chhodega.

Love and luck always to all,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 06 September 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasuganvjshiny3ishitamorerishbalahappylady-BdaySpecial--Desire-Exceptionalasp99priyacaDrashtiDhamiluvsansheen99television9neeti_hudawatergirl68inrosie111crazy4lyfnishsweetsUdita4razor12expectappuNiharikaNeha777SuryoDhayamstressreliefvaani21kar1538latekatefatim30prema_kssuniksSam_KaShianangelaraf-kavita-BhataktiAtma._sasi_ChelseaForEverddhifanMFarah13aan-rish4ever4lovedesait-Ratzz-0-SD-0--Rose--priyachandCourageous_LeoRenu13Angel-33sree.gattuchitra_raoTIA.TiaKissTheSkygennyMForeverForUChocoSoulsuk19sonia_koolkhanBasiliskrahmona_paksweswan20Get-Lost_Rainbow_AmoureuxBinKuchKahe.-Sexy-RageOfAnAngelLittle_Mermaid.rs12345kahkashansakinaankita24Shru77-lazybee-Maria-capri-CoolChick-Magical-Wings_Darling_Looteri_DulhanPurpleHorizon-brokensoul-...-Riya-...PRAGDdreamyjenniceBeautyForAshesDark_ChocolateEternal_StudIchadhariNaginanji-miraManonidzArnav90leverneZiva01-PoisonIvy--Jwalamukhi-mysteriousmillimanesha76_innocent_leelaa9MR.KooL-chrys-Hybrid_Freak

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Awesome Poco Clap Clap Clap Clap . 

I would give Star Star Star Star Star to the Episode . 

Rk was doing what he is used to doing .He only knows one way to react . He always jumps to conclusion before thinking . Aaj Madhu bohot sad sad thi , I was really feeling bad for her . But Rain scene was again adorable . RK ne itni parawah kisiki nahi ki hogi jitni Madhu kar raha hai . I thought woh Madhu ko uthake car mein baithega . Shayad woh din bhi ayega . Waiting for tomorrow RK medicine khilayega Madhu ko . 

Edited by manesha76 - 06 September 2012 at 11:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbala0-SD-0BeautyForAshesTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Disappointment is what describes and perhaps the most dominating emotion of both Rishab and MB at this stage ...Rishbala were too good today ...Glad to see Shamu back today ...I so wished that RK would not have that contract signed from Shamu ...as its going to backfire on RK someday for sure ...and he being man of words, would never back of, no matter how difficult it would be for him to leave MB Confused...Having said that, I feel that in future, its going to be only Shamu who would be able to understand MB's real emotions towards Rk as even RK too picked that they have something special in their relation that shamu understands MB's pain thr her eyes ...so there is bleak hope that he might not force MB to leave RK and prefer MB to follow her heart ..else what would be difference bw RK and Shamu ...MB is no piece of sale which RK, Shamu are playing with ...Oh man ...the dialogue which RK perhaps sarcastically said to MB that she will go from this world with smile on her lips jolted me for few seconds ...and even Rk too said to MB while driving car ...bus yahe maanga ...Jaan maang leti ...Embarrassed...   RK fascination with MB's hands seems to be getting into Mb too ...when she was  having that fistfight with him LOL ...In bw, MB looked adorable in rain ...toh RK kaise na aata uske peeche ...LOL   in precap, she is wearing old suit, RK ke baat ke nafarmaani ...LOL   double dose milege ise ab ...I found MB's expressions in the precap like a sweet cute girl with twinkling eyes listening to fairy tale LOL

Edited by Manonids - 06 September 2012 at 11:10am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Desire-_sasi_0-SD-0gennyM-lazybee-fairy_tales-brokensoul-rahmona_paksweSunsetglowsuk19Maria-capriBeautyForAshesSilentsoulTheBlackJaguaranji-miramysteriousmilli_innocent_leelaa9

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Great Analysis as always PinkyClap Tonight's episode full spotlight on the Leads ... RK BBB'd every1 especially Roma ki mast baajayi... Clap I Liked it ahaanWink and its actually gud the Truth came out in front of Shamsher and it seems he is able to handle it...Dil pe Patthar rakhna aata hainLOL and Rk ki taunting was Bang on... The way he digged madhu-Shamsher's relation as Naukar-mallik... Itself tells Rk's kameenapantiLOL and madhu ke Peeche Peeche jhak maar ke aagaye... The Dialogue"itna horn toh meine kabhi Traffic mein bhi nehi baajaya" ROFL and aaj Madhu said dat she hates Rk but dat Smirk from Rk tells itself dat he has taken it as a challenge and will make Madhu fall for him...Cool And Precap mein Demo toh mil he gaya his Caring side but phir bhi baajayi usneROFL and waise bhi as Rk said Picture abhi Baki hain mere dusmannLOL

Btw trishna se zyada toh logo ko madhu ke cloths ki fikar hain LOL waise Madhu looks gud  in suit and aaj bhi cute lagi mujhe Embarrassed and i wud any day prefer drolling on her front instead of back TongueLOL

Edited by Heart_Breaker - 06 September 2012 at 10:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13gennyM-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguarleelaa9

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Poco...is this da quote u talking off ?? Smile

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

itz written by Elie Wiesel...as far as i know..Smile

Edited by -CoolChick- - 06 September 2012 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGMgennyM0-SD-0TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
awesome analysis poco diHug
wow that was one awesome epi...RK at his kaminapanti bestLOL Back to back taunting and bang on dialogues wid 2 songs sung by himself ekdum free free freeROFL
kya drama kiya RK ne aaj, baki shows k vamps aur sasuma ko bhi ye complex de gayaTongueROFL
poor MB, bas dekhti reh gayi iss kamine ka drama..
whoa! RK ne contract taiyaar karwaya aur sasurji ke ungliyon k nishan bhi le liyeShocked gosh tu maddy ko wapis kyun karna chahta hai??OuchLOL
Loved everything frm todays epi, hospital scene, rain sequence, maddy's breakdown which resembled Abhay's signiture chillao scene 'yaaa'ROFL
lol RK chahe kitna bhi kaminapanti dikhaye, akhirkar apni biwi k care karne par hi utar ata haiEmbarrassed
RK ne maddy ko price tag kya de diya, maddy ne usko 'i hate u' return gift bhi kar diyaLOL

Best part was precap, which was icing on cakeLOL
"biwi, tumhare paas sirf do options hai,
A Dawai chup chap pi lo
B Dawai chup chap pi lo"
ROFLROFL

Edited by vivoash - 06 September 2012 at 11:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM0-SD-0TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Iam sure tht aage jakar jab yeh MB se ILU...bolega tab bhi Isi Ishtyle me bolega...Tumhare paas 2 options hai option A : Say ILU..Option B : Say ILU...LOL...sanki kutta kahi ka...LOL...Full on laga di Roma ki...Iw onder if he comes 2 know abt the truth thn woh Banku(Sikandar=BANDAR+kUTTA) n Kuku ji ka kya karega...LOL...N MB ne to prove kar diya ki wohi uski wifey ban sakti hai...LOL...Poor Shammu...I thought RK ki khushkhabri sunkar...jhatka na lag jaye...LOL...On the whole mast episode...Tongue

Edited by zoozoo123 - 06 September 2012 at 10:57am

gennyM-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarleelaa9

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Great Analysis as always PinkyClap Tonight's episode full spotlight on the Leads ... RK BBB'd every1 especially Roma ki mast baajayi... Clap I Liked it ahaanWink and its actually gud the Truth came out in front of Shamsher and it seems he is able to handle it...Dil pe Patthar rakhna aata hainLOL and Rk ki taunting was Bang on... The way he digged madhu-Shamsher's relation as Naukar-mallik... Itself tells Rk's kameenapantiLOL and madhu ke Peeche Peeche jhak maar ke aagaye... The Dialogue"itna horn toh meine kabhi Traffic mein bhi nehi baajaya" ROFL and aaj Madhu said dat she hates Rk but dat Smirk from Rk tells itself dat he has taken it as a challenge and will make Madhu fall for him...Cool And Precap mein Demo toh mil he gaya his Caring side but phir bhi baajayi usneROFL and waise bhi as Rk said Picture abhi Baki hain mere dusmannLOL

Btw trishna se zyada toh logo ko madhu ke cloths ki fikar hain LOL waise Madhu looks gud  in suit and aaj bhi cute lagi mujhe Embarrassed and i wud any day prefer drolling on her front instead of back TongueLOL

Thank you, Onu. Kya?????????????? Abb tujhe Maddy ki front pe drool karna hai? Uff, mere tharkey chhutku , main tera kya karoon?LOL

Rishabh  ne Maddy se apna badlaa bhi le liyaa aur viewers ko family drama se bhi bachaa liya. Shamshu ke saamne bhi donno ko sharam nahiin hai - kaise haatha-paai kar rahe the!LOL...Rishabh adores Maddy in his own way - Maddy cheekhe chilaaye, use baatein sunaaye , uske saath haatha paai kare , wo usmein hi khush hai. 

Precap mein  toh mujhe lagaa ki Rishabh Maddy ko apne pyaar dulaar se hi theek kar degaa. Wink

gennyM-brokensoul-MR.KooLleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index