Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Pre - cap & todays epi lol:-))

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
awesome episode Clap
Starjust loved it Star
hat s off tt the cvs StarClap, just loved the dialogues Wink, i was missing the ahluwalias Ouch
jeet-pinky 's love story flashback wow cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
raavi nitin scene was so cute chai & pakora date soo cute Embarrassed
EmbarrassedOMG... The precap what was thatConfusedShockedShocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally raavi confessed her feelingsWink about nitin to her momShocked
Shocked raavi: kyunki main usse like karti hoon ShockedShockedShocked...!!!!!!!!!( refering to nitin) Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhashajFaraan92BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yes ! it was a awesome episode , eagerly waiting for Monday. And loved pinky's jasoosi also 'akhir behen kiski hain'.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765ashajFaraan92BubblyR

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Mee tooo..
Seriously Loved Every bit of the episode.
Raavi-Nitin Love Stiry the way Pinky was picturing them also was hilarious. ROFL
Yeah! Chai Pakoda also was awesome! NiVi rocked today!! Cool
Eagerly waiting for Monday, since the precap looks amazing!

Pinky's jaasosii LOLLOL she falling in arms of Jeet. Super!!! TongueLOLEmbarrassed

Missed Ahluwalia, but honestly, their absence didn't matter me much because this time Ahuja parivaar was fun to watch. Raashi's PG's and Sunny's dialogues, All were amazing Big smileLOL

Hats off to the CV's for such a fun episode after ages. Bdw, why isn't SONY promoting Parvarrish Shocked they shld promote Love-Story track nahhh? Ermm this is scaring me Confused

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 06 September 2012 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juhi007

Yes ! it was a awesome episode , eagerly waiting for Monday. And loved pinky's jasoosi also 'akhir behen kiski hain'.
LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007100prabhlizzie1765

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Bdw, I did miss Ahluwalia, Faraan's avi remained me about Lucky ji's tattoo, I wanted some scene on that and on Rocky-Lucky it would add MORE FUN to the show LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Faraan92

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Mee tooo..
Seriously Loved Every bit of the episode.Raavi-Nitin Love Stiry the way Pinky was picturing them also was hilarious. ROFLYeah! Chai Pakoda also was awesome! NiVi rocked today!! Cool
Eagerly waiting for Monday, since the precap looks amazing!
Pinky's jaasosii LOLLOL she falling in arms of Jeet. Super!!! TongueLOLEmbarrassed
Missed Ahluwalia, but honestly, their absence didn't matter me much because this time Ahuja parivaar was fun to watch. Raashi's PG's and Sunny's dialogues, All were amazing Big smileLOL Hats off to the CV's for such a fun episode after ages. Bdw, why isn't SONY promoting Parvarrish Shocked they shld promote Love-Story track nahhh? Ermm this is scaring me Confused

i know the love story of nitin & raavi how pinky was picturising it was funnny ,yea precap looked amazing ,trp's will raise for sure , yea pinky jeet super cute . actually the show stealer for today were the ahujas Embarrassed
Embarrassedi know they re no new promo for last month  & this month  it is irritating Angry, yea they should promote the love story track , forget promo im waitng for a spl episode or a crossoverEmbarrassedShocked even that isnt happenening not fair sony tv makers Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhashajFaraan92BubblyR

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i loved today's epi..sp pinky's dream over raavi-nitin love story was hilarious..sp. the way the reversed scene of greetings card happened and also pinky's jasoosi..though i got a bit irritated but it was really funny

100prabh

asha222 Senior Member
asha222
asha222

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Maybe raavi likes nitin but nitin doesnt like her. Who knows? I think he's just being friendly to her.

lizzie1765

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index