Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 8)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Thank God I'm not lateLOL
I loved today's epi omitting Dadi's part.
Shyam's magic is working on Akash & Mami nowAngry

Another Fab post Di!Embarrassed

I felt Arnav and Khushi were given enough importance and screen space today and they were exceptional. I simply loved Nani today...she is one strong lady. Anjali, was okay. 
But DadiShocked...I better keep quiet
After a week I guess I saw Arshi were given enough screen space. Love how their bond got stronger.
Nani is the best, I'm waiting for the day when she shuts Dadi up!
I'm not gonna comment on Anjali.
In fact I want Nani to give Dadi a piece of her mind...she needs that very badly
Absolutely! But the entire RM supports Dadi only Arnav & Khushi are with Nani, I feel so bad for her.
Na I'm sure NK  and Payal will also support them...however I was surprised with Akash today.
Frankly speaking, Payal will never open her mouth, but I do have high hopes on NK. Yes, Akash surprised me too!
Payal did open her mouth once, but it's true that she isn't a very strong character, so she can be easily suppressed. However, there is one character who if required shall speak up for Khushi and that is Buaji. She just hates Shyam.
Seriously, only Buaji can speak up. What happened to Khushi's Babuji? Will he ever stand up?
Its high time Buaji speak up..Payal i dont expect but she surprise us...Mami she heard nah..but still...Akash i  kinda expected this from him..rem how he treated Payal..Only hope is NK Nani and Buaji lets see bhat happensLOL
Actually for Buaji to speak up in Khushi's defence, the situation needs to be explained to her. Somehow things are being hidden from the Gupta family...and that is what is causing further confusion.
Haha ya Khushi needs to tell them
But i hope Buaji speaks for Khushi no matter wat happens
i rem her Dhai kilo ka haath on shyam LOL
she hates him nah...Wink
Truly Logic gaya bhaar mein, jab babuji ko khara hona hain tab hona hain , that's itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

I felt Arnav and Khushi were given enough importance and screen space today and they were exceptional. I simply loved Nani today...she is one strong lady. Anjali, was okay. 
After a week I guess I saw Arshi were given enough screen space. Love how their bond got stronger.
In fact I want Nani to give Dadi a piece of her mind...she needs that very badly
Absolutely! But the entire RM supports Dadi only Arnav & Khushi are with Nani, I feel so bad for her.
Na I'm sure NK  and Payal will also support them...however I was surprised with Akash today.
Frankly speaking, Payal will never open her mouth, but I do have high hopes on NK. Yes, Akash surprised me too!
Payal did open her mouth once, but it's true that she isn't a very strong character, so she can be easily suppressed. However, there is one character who if required shall speak up for Khushi and that is Buaji. She just hates Shyam.
Seriously, only Buaji can speak up. What happened to Khushi's Babuji? Will he ever stand up?
Its high time Buaji speak up..Payal i dont expect but she surprise us...Mami she heard nah..but still...Akash i  kinda expected this from him..rem how he treated Payal..Only hope is NK Nani and Buaji lets see bhat happensLOL
Right now, Nani is fighting alone, & whenever NK tries to speak Stopwa's traffic signal shoots up!

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
By the way guys, just tell me do you want a remarriage right now?Smile

rushshri

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
love your post...great one
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Right now, Nani is fighting alone, & whenever NK tries to speak Stopwa's traffic signal shoots up!

That y they seriously need BUaji's dhai kilo ka haathLOL
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

50% yes
50% No
LOL
I know I'm weirdLOL

fly_dog

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

RIght now no...with so much tension going on i dont want..it just ruins the mood
Maybe after sometimeWink
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

That y they seriously need BUaji's dhai kilo ka haathLOL
its not even dhai kilo, its 5 kiloLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index