Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 65)

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by rushshri

Nayi soch - what do u think is the real reason for Anjali deeply in love with shyam like he is next to GOD and completely trusting him blindly????

he marrying her at tough times and also knwing abt her disability...most importantly calling her as rani sahiba! Tongue
one ques how exactly did anjali loose her one leg!?!?!?

She is having polio i suppose..because the shoes she wear usually are used by polio suffering person ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Nayi soch - what do u think is the real reason for Anjali deeply in love with shyam like he is next to GOD and completely trusting him blindly????
I think because he was the only one person to accept her after her first marriage broke, & he has always been pamperng her. 
After all he's a sweet-talker!
Completely agree with you. She is a very gullible person. Moreover, there is no proof shown against Shyamu whom she trusts completely. So, it's obvious that she can think there is some misunderstanding. She is happy living in the bubble that she has created for herself. Given her weak nature, she won't come out of that unless she sees it with her own eyesBig smile  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogBornThisWay

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by archanak

[QUOTE
hahaha ya so any idea about bashing wat actually happened 
It's about Khushboo saying that BS came to IF a few times and saw a lot of personal comments/ criticism and was upset about it. So, the posts mentioned are talking about this comment and how Khushboo is wrong.

Regarding forum, I have no idea what's happeningBig smile People can go to any lengths nowadays and it's full of personal attacks. You know yesterday I replied to some post about the miscarriage. I made it clear that it's a sad situation but things do happen. And you won't believe one person responded to me saying I have no moralsOuch But then I am a fool, I was laughing after reading the reply instead of getting angryBig smile So, the comments are going to extremes nowadaysWink I was contemplating on leaving IF but guess thanks to this post I will stick onBig smile  
That's the only thing we can do, laugh at their comments.
YupBig smile Who cares what they say man as I know that is not trueBig smile But feel bad when they bash BS etcCry
The no. of bashers has tremendously increased in the forum, their topics get closed but still they keep on repeating the same thing, I'm tired of these people!
[/QUOTE]

ya but my question is me being on IF..does this in any way help Sarun in wat they are today

i thought it was their acting and hardwork Confused
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

I think because he was the only one person to accept her after her first marriage broke, & he has always been pamperng her. 
Completely agree with you. She is a very gullible person. Moreover, there is no proof shown against Shyamu whom she trusts completely. So, it's obvious that she can think there is some misunderstanding. She is happy living in the bubble that she has created for herself. Given her weak nature, she won't come out of that unless she sees it with her own eyesBig smile  
One thing I'm curious about is that before getting Anjali married to Shyam, didn't Arnav once check his background??
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

yup i guess thats y they are bringing shyam back
she wont listen unless she hears it herself 

archanakBornThisWay

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
off for lunch

fly_dogBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

[QUOTE
It's about Khushboo saying that BS came to IF a few times and saw a lot of personal comments/ criticism and was upset about it. So, the posts mentioned are talking about this comment and how Khushboo is wrong.

Regarding forum, I have no idea what's happeningBig smile People can go to any lengths nowadays and it's full of personal attacks. You know yesterday I replied to some post about the miscarriage. I made it clear that it's a sad situation but things do happen. And you won't believe one person responded to me saying I have no moralsOuch But then I am a fool, I was laughing after reading the reply instead of getting angryBig smile So, the comments are going to extremes nowadaysWink I was contemplating on leaving IF but guess thanks to this post I will stick onBig smile  
YupBig smile Who cares what they say man as I know that is not trueBig smile But feel bad when they bash BS etcCry
The no. of bashers has tremendously increased in the forum, their topics get closed but still they keep on repeating the same thing, I'm tired of these people!

ya but my question is me being on IF..does this in any way help Sarun in wat they are today

[/QUOTE]
Obviously its because of their talent & hard work, if we didn't see IPK, then would we have been here? I guess not!

archanak

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]
Now that's a very refreshing perspective, so all the good acting/ work is because of usBig smile Makes me feel so goodEmbarrassed But honestly yaar, how do they work 12 hours a day for 6 days a week, I get so tired by Friday with 10 hours and 5 day work schedule itselfLOL

BornThisWay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index