Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 64)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Nayi soch - what do u think is the real reason for Anjali deeply in love with shyam like he is next to GOD and completely trusting him blindly????

Edited by rushshri - 07 September 2012 at 2:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Nayi soch - what do u think is the real reason for Anjali deeply in love with shyam like he is next to GOD and completely trusting him blindly????
I think because he was the only one person to accept her after her first marriage broke, & he has always been pampering her. 
After all he's a sweet-talker!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogarchanakpooja_k93rushshri

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

I think because he was the only one person to accept her after her first marriage broke, & he has always been pampering her. 
After all he's a sweet-talker!

yup his talks and Rani sahiba i guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93rushshriBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by archanak

[QUOTE
hahaha ya so any idea about bashing wat actually happened 
It's about Khushboo saying that BS came to IF a few times and saw a lot of personal comments/ criticism and was upset about it. So, the posts mentioned are talking about this comment and how Khushboo is wrong.

Regarding forum, I have no idea what's happeningBig smile People can go to any lengths nowadays and it's full of personal attacks. You know yesterday I replied to some post about the miscarriage. I made it clear that it's a sad situation but things do happen. And you won't believe one person responded to me saying I have no moralsOuch But then I am a fool, I was laughing after reading the reply instead of getting angryBig smile So, the comments are going to extremes nowadaysWink I was contemplating on leaving IF but guess thanks to this post I will stick onBig smile  
That's the only thing we can do, laugh at their comments.
YupBig smile Who cares what they say man as I know that is not trueBig smile But feel bad when they bash BS etcCry[/QUOTE]
The no. of bashers has tremendously increased in the forum, their topics get closed but still they keep on repeating the same thing, I'm tired of these people!

archanakpooja_k93rushshri

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

she is too lame and does nt knoie the real face of shyam and she thi nks he loes her alott and has married her even after knwing that she is handicapped she still does nt knw he was resposnibler for her accident durin payash marriage andd cuurenty the death of her baby..she is ready to evebn sever ties with her bro for thus man ..one thing is sure she will repent high time...

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

There are two reasons..
First shyam accepted anjali at that time when her first marriage broke and she was quite depressed..
And second he accepted anjali even though she is physically challenged women..but never made her realise she have some problem by showing fake love 

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

he marrying her at tough times and also knwing abt her disability...most importantly calling her as rani sahiba! 
one ques how exactly did anjali loose her one leg!?!?!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakrushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

he marrying her at tough times and also knwing abt her disability...most importantly calling her as rani sahiba! Tongue
one ques how exactly did anjali loose her one leg!?!?!?

may be in first marraige she must have fallen frm somewhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index