Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 61)

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by riti4u

Main aa gayi phir se kostein lekar... tell me ppl... will shyamu be back tday in RM...or will we have to wait till monday to see our beloved shyamu...Embarrassed
We will have to wait till Monday to see our beloved ShyamuMonkey Icons Cici

oh no haha LOL
OMG, there seems to be a tougher competition for Shyamu even compared to ArnavShocked
Yep!LOL
This forum is completely unfair. Shyamu sports a moustache and the forum goes weak in their knees. Poor HP/OP/ RP does a complete facelift and still no fan following. Yeh bohot naainsaafi haiBig smile
who is RP?Confused
o ya who is RP.. Shocked

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

hey all whats this bashing they are talking about 
i m confused 

I don't know the entire thing, something related to Khusboo's spoiler I guess

ya my internet was down yesteday even i saw people have sbeen bashibng sarun mainly barun  lwft and right dragging his wife and talking all nonsense regd his romantic sceens he is nt comfortable bal balh..its really pisses ..the other day i told rashmi some one is reading if as i have always noticed that when someone bashed barun the other few days u find a tremondous change in that guy...
OMG! did this seriously happen? Shocked
archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Main aa gayi phir se kostein lekar... tell me ppl... will shyamu be back tday in RM...or will we have to wait till monday to see our beloved shyamu...Embarrassed

oh no haha LOL
OMG, there seems to be a tougher competition for Shyamu even compared to ArnavShocked
Yep!LOL
This forum is completely unfair. Shyamu sports a moustache and the forum goes weak in their knees. Poor HP/OP/ RP does a complete facelift and still no fan following. Yeh bohot naainsaafi haiBig smile
who is RP?Confused
Have lost counts of the Prakash'sWink So just threw in a Ramprakash in the IPKKND sea of prakash's. But seriously man this guy needs an appreciation post at least for being the only person in the world to interrupt a Rabba ve with a straight faceWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogBornThisWay

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Originally posted by mepobaa

hey all whats this bashing they are talking about 
i m confused 

I don't know the entire thing, something related to Khusboo's spoiler I guess

ya my internet was down yesteday even i saw people have sbeen bashibng sarun mainly barun  lwft and right dragging his wife and talking all nonsense regd his romantic sceens he is nt comfortable bal balh..its really pisses ..the other day i told rashmi some one is reading if as i have always noticed that when someone bashed barun the other few days u find a tremondous change in that guy...
OMG! did this seriously happen? Shocked

OMG this is so not good y his wife Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

res

Edit -

well dear I can see u are a newbie with just 25 posts here. I don't want to go in details but I can share hell lot of links here bashing Barun and giving harsh comments. Believe me I am here from last September and in one yr I have seen hundreds of posts like that. Being a hardcore barun fan, I don't like it at all.

For sanaya too though posts are few but they are there.

Khushboo always gvs spoilers in her own different way. They know the story line but if they will share everythg who is gonna watch the show. Mishti also gvs spoilers but she always say I will not tell u everythg and purposely leave us curious. Khushboo gvs us hints to maintain the curiosity. If khushboo is writing nethg I truly believes her and there was no point in discussing actors and characters in her spoiler post. She requested but it was taken in a wrong way in forum.

Your posts sounds very offensive for khushboo as you say u don't trust her at all. Completely ur pov, i can understand but it can be said in gentle way too.

No offense to you or anyone in forum, I am not open for further discussions. I wanted to put my pov for post. that's what I have done.

my reply to that post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogarchanakArshisarunrocksBornThisWay

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

oh no haha LOL
Yep!LOL
who is RP?Confused
Have lost counts of the Prakash'sWink So just threw in a Ramprakash in the IPKKND sea of prakash's. But seriously man this guy needs an appreciation post at least for being the only person in the world to interrupt a Rabba ve with a straight faceWink

hahaha ya so any idea about bashing wat actually happened 
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

oh no haha LOL
Yep!LOL
who is RP?Confused
How can you forget PP? he's my favoriteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

res

Edit -

well dear I can see u are a newbie with just 25 posts here. I don't want to go in details but I can share hell lot of links here bashing Barun and giving harsh comments. Believe me I am here from last September and in one yr I have seen hundreds of posts like that. Being a hardcore barun fan, I don't like it at all.

For sanaya too though posts are few but they are there.

Khushboo always gvs spoilers in her own different way. They know the story line but if they will share everythg who is gonna watch the show. Mishti also gvs spoilers but she always say I will not tell u everythg and purposely leave us curious. Khushboo gvs us hints to maintain the curiosity. If khushboo is writing nethg I truly believes her and there was no point in discussing actors and characters in her spoiler post. She requested but it was taken in a wrong way in forum.

Your posts sounds very offensive for khushboo as you say u don't trust her at all. Completely ur pov, i can understand but it can be said in gentle way too.

No offense to you or anyone in forum, I am not open for further discussions. I wanted to put my pov for post. that's what I have done.

my reply to that post

NIce one Rashmi 
m sick of all bashing i cant reply
makes u Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index