Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (06/09/2012) - the paradox (Page 31)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manvi90

A mature approach to the subject finally ,today's episode was one of the best episodes,cvs pat your back and give us lot more of these ,God bless 

thank u.

yeah it is one of the best episode as I consider. there were small scenes but important ones. u know I notmally take 30 min but yesterday it took an hr to make this post. that shows how imp was yesterdays epi. I am enjoying the track and the show. 

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by rushshri

nayi soch - wat if nani decides arhi to marry secretly in simple way away frm shyam bcoz he will be in soon???? How arhi will face shyam in RM together or will arhi be stay out of RM????
They already married secretly once, why will they do that again? I think the marriage will take place but in a very simple way, only family members would be included.
They will definitely stay in the same house, but Khushi will always keep a safe distance with Shyam.

Shyam...wanna roast him alive
Arhi cant even have a proper marriage
nayi sooch haha kudo to nayi sooch
Till now I haven't seen a single Nayi soch & forget about Nayi leher!
Star plus still believes in Purani soch ki Purani leherLOL
Exactly...I'm still waiting for the nayi soch...probably Nk marrying Buaji...widow remarriage and geriatric marriage as opposed to child marriageLOL
I'll be the happiest person on this Earth if Nk Buaji get married. "Hamau Do Nandkishore"ROFL
Hai na...even I'll be so happy a tight competition in the 8pm slot "Paediatric marriage" vs "Geriatric marriage"LOL
OMG!!!ROFL
Our Arshi will lose all the fame thenLOL
Who cares...TRP's dear ...TRP's...imagine the excitement of "geriatric marriage"...beats Jaspal Bhatti's "Flop Show"Smile
TRPs ke liye kuch bhi karega.
How about Shyam getting married to Dadi??Shocked
That will be "rehabilitation of the Old and the Fragile" (Fragile as in Touch me not...stop that attitude)
Touch me notROFL
I always think that Dadi is a retired traffic police, who isn't she going back to her job again? Metropolitan cities badly need herLOL
Shyam can carry on with his twitching
Well she's not physically fit for the job...slightly fat, she can give her hands though
"Yeh haath police ko de de Dadi"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockingcouple

nayi soch - wat if nani decides arhi to marry secretly in simple way away frm shyam bcoz he will be in soon???? How arhi will face shyam in RM together or will arhi be stay out of RM????
They already married secretly once, why will they do that again? I think the marriage will take place but in a very simple way, only family members would be included.
They will definitely stay in the same house, but Khushi will always keep a safe distance with Shyam.

Exactly...I'm still waiting for the nayi soch...probably Nk marrying Buaji...widow remarriage and geriatric marriage as opposed to child marriageLOL
I'll be the happiest person on this Earth if Nk Buaji get married. "Hamau Do Nandkishore"ROFL
Hai na...even I'll be so happy a tight competition in the 8pm slot "Paediatric marriage" vs "Geriatric marriage"LOL
OMG!!!ROFL
Who cares...TRP's dear ...TRP's...imagine the excitement of "geriatric marriage"...beats Jaspal Bhatti's "Flop Show"Smile
That will be "rehabilitation of the Old and the Fragile" (Fragile as in Touch me not...stop that attitude)

Ok something gutter..just think when shyam going near to dadi and dadi showing stop signallLOL
I don't wanna imagineROFL
Okay now we should Stop thereLOL
Wacko haha ya 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207BornThisWay

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

OMG!!!ROFL
Touch me notROFL
I always think that Dadi is a retired traffic police, who isn't she going back to her job again? Metropolitan cities badly need herLOL
Shyam can carry on with his twitching
Well she's not physically fit for the job...slightly fat, she can give her hands though
"Yeh haath police ko de de Dadi"LOL

Hey shyam and DADI marrying...shyam singing OOlalala on SR and DADI singing choona na choo na na...or Ruk jaaa.oh tu kameene...aaya phir kyun yahan...ghatiya ho gayee teriii soch...Buddhiii main saajna

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

OMG!!!ROFL

Ok something gutter..just think when shyam going near to dadi and dadi showing stop signallLOL
Wacko haha ya 

Shucks i went a step ahead    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshriBornThisWay

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina0207

hey guys i think this was very nicely written

Originally posted by pnars

Completely agree with you.

I just saw the episode and it feels like Arnav and Khushi are growing closer to each other with every episode...there is a tempest raging around them. The family is questioning Arnav's decisions, Dadi is badmouthing Khushi openly, the threat of Garima meeting Dadi looms, the "pheres" are still not done, Shyam's return is imminent...

and yet...

their love for each other manifests itself in a thousand ways. Little gestures like the kiss on the forehead, or cleaning up the vase, to say "I love you". Sitting together on the chaise lounge for a minute to catch a breath to say "I understand what you're going through". "Mat jao" to say "I need you".

Kudos to the entire team!

is it in HTAI or ur post bcoz i am not finding here???? I hv to reply if its here.
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina0207

OMG!!!ROFL

Wacko haha ya 

Shucks i went a step ahead    

Mat karo aisa...sapne toot jayengeWink

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Monkey Emoticonseveryone! sorry I left yesterday without bidding good bye.

& Good morning to everyone!Big smile

Good night for yesterday and gd mrng...I can c u r having gala time here...njoy
Yes I'm,  you have invited your doom yourselfLOL

rushshri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index